Day 16

I wake up to being shook calmly, and I whine a little.

"..Go away..." I mutter, turning to my side and hugging myself tightly.

"Well I'm not just gonna leave you at my house while I'm at work, (Y/N)." Mark's voice rings into my eyes and I open my eyes slightly to look at the colored couch.  I lean back onto my back and look up at Mark who looks like he had just woken up, of course now fed and such.

He gives me a warm smile, as I manage to sit up without a fight with myself, thanks to him. "Fine.. Am I just going to the... Whatever place looking like shit?" I ask, crossing my arms as i stare at him with tired eyes.

"Well If you want to. I could grab you clothes."

"You could just drop me off at my apartment Mark."

I say that and he gives me this look that makes me feel bad for even suggesting that.

"...Uh, How about you just go looking the way you do right now. No one will mind." He says, as I simply nod in response, standing up, getting off of the couch.

Of course the first thing my body does is force that itching sensation onto my arms and legs, and I'm about to ask where the bathroom is but I don't allow myself. I frown at Mark as I scratch my leg a little, and he hardly notices, yet.

"Well I mean I could drop by your place and... Like, You could get all of your things and move in."

"Move in?" I stand there holding my breath a little as Mark stares at me hoping I'd give consent.

"...I-I mean... After yesterday... I don't want you living on your own..." He says sounding a bit quite, which is pretty unusual for him.

I'm tempted to say that I'll gladly live with him, but as those thoughts even dare to exist it kicks in.

He doesn't want you living with him, He's just trying to be nice. He hates you, and said he loved you so you'd feel better about yourself, He hates you.

He Hates you...

He Hates me..

I shake my head and look away. "I'm sorry Mark... I wanna live by myself..." I say, starting to hug myself.

I could tell his expression was literally down falling into a pit of sadness, and concern.

"...Why? I mean, There's nothing to do at your apartment. You'd be a lot happier staying here with me-"

"I said no Mark, I'm sorry. Can you just... Drop me off at my place?" I say, looking back at him, The expression is so much harder to look at then to feel his eyes staring at me.

"...You aren't going to hurt yourself, Are you?"

"No I couldn't, I made a promise." Break it. 

Mark gulps and walks over, hugging me tightly. "...Please keep it..." He says, I could tell that he really did care, but It said otherwise.

Depression has always been like a disease, and that's what I have. It's breaking and messing with my mind, making it so much harder to just let things in, but I can't say anything.

I hug him back, a little bit tighter then usual. "...I-I Promise Mark.. I'll try.."

"...Please just do more then just try.. I can't lose anymore friends to this..." 

Suddenly the memories of Daniel, make me frown.

"...I Promise." I say, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck, in which he twitches slightly, but simply hugs me tighter.

"...J-Just.." Big Bitch Baby is close to crying over me again.

I lean back and I frown at his face. "Don't cry dude you're a man. Men don't cry."

"They just catch tears in their eyes yeah totally." Mark says, reaching up and wiping his own eyes.

Still, hasn't cried as much as I have.

"...You want some breakfast before I take you home?" Mark says, sniffling slightly as he puts his hands onto my shoulders, and I nod.

"...Sure, I usually don't eat breakfast cause either I over sleep or I'm too.. Overweight, But I'll let this one slide."

"...You better eat." Mark says in a serious tone, a lot more intimidating then I expected he'd be able to make.

He walks off towards the Kitchen, which I follow him to. It's wiped down and clean, mostly cause while Mark was sleeping I cleaned his trashy house. He looks around for a second and then walks to the fridge, opening it and reaching in for a little egg crate shit thing I don't fucking know what they're called. I sit down by the dining room table, looking at my phone. Close to nothing as happened, even with Chris. Now I'm tempted to show Mark, but no matter how much I want to, I don't want Mark to get hurt because of me. I can already imagine a scenario.

Chris shows up, McDumbass Markiplier steps in front of him and tries to kick ass but gets obliterated and I am forced to go back home with Chris, back to the screaming, the fights.