Day 50

I wake up to another Day without him, My dad's forced me to live back in his house, no matter my age. It's all of this all over again. I've been ignoring Mark, no matter how many times he's spammed me. I've been cutting again, and I wrote another, my last suicide note. I sit up, today was gonna be great as I walk over to my cracked mirror, and I smirk.

I've been talking to Dark lately, and oddly now he says I'm no use to him, apparently he was only using me to get to Mark, but now I'm not useful, but he's decided on giving me ideas on what to do to my dad. I've told myself this is wrong, completely and always, that I'd never be able to kill anyone, but Dark's been telling me otherwise. Dark's been really pushing me to do this. Especially the suicide part.

(Btw I'm gonna make this moment as dark and brutal as possible so what happens from here on out just like, skip if you don't like gore shit. But that'd make no sense cause that's the reason why you're reading.)

I open my desk, which I've hidden Chloroform (I think it's that stuff that knocks you out by contact of smell breathe?? words??), a rag, and some rope.

"Go on ahead (Y/N), I'm with you every step of the way." 

I look up at the mirror, Dark being right behind me and the usual ringing in my ears. I turn around and look at him as if seeing him was the most casual thing in the world.

"I know, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna let you in."

"Yeah, I know." Dark rolls his eyes. 

I sigh softly, and turn around, and I grab the thingy that makes people fall asleep and I drop it's liquid onto the rag.

"It's weird how I was able to get all of this in ten days.." I say. "I mean, with how easy it was."

"You can thank me for that."

"Thank you." I scoff, as I turn around after grabbing the rope, and technically just walk right through Dark, and towards the door. 

"You can't actually thank me for REAL, can't you? No matter how much I give you.."

"You kinda deserve it, y'know? After what you did." I turn around and I glare at him as he smiles innocently.

"Oh, what did I do? I don't quite understand..."

"Shut the hell up." I say, letting out a soft giggle before walking out the door of the room. 

I don't actually see him as a friend, I would never, but I'm treating him as if. After all, He's just a few people who are upset over Mark... The other, heart broken idiot one. No matter what they can't see this one is different, he can't. But hey, that's something I can't control. I walk down the stairs, my mom and my brother are out for a long time at my Aunt/Uncle/Whatever the fuck I have. 

I hear the TV, and my father laughing at the comedy, as I walk over, beer bottles around the chair as I walk behind the chair, reach around and cover his face. Struggling and muffled screams for a moment, before he passes out.  I drag his heavy ass down to the basement, letting his head bang until I get down and Tie him to the chair I've left down there, having it been waiting since day one.

"You're really going through with this, my dear?"

I turn around and look at Dark, hands behind his back and he tilts his head, looking like a puppy with those gleaming eyes.

You're the one who supported it, Sweetheart." I mock, and I set a chair in front of the one with my dad in it. 

"Right." Dark says, walking over and leaning over to my ear. "Sometimes I really think you're the only one who understands me.."

"Aw, How sweet- Eat my cock." I say, looking at his face.

He brings in a deep inhale not to let his shell crack, and he stands up straight. "Fair enough.."

I smile softly, and I look at the tray of medal, sharp objects I've hidden down here. I've got everything planned. I sit there and stare at my dad, hours upon hours.

Damn this is taking forever..

(HERE COMES THE GOOD SHIT-You really were warned)

His eyes open, vision blurry for just a moment, and then looking up, the ringing in his ears as he looks at me. "(Y/N)?" He asks, coughing a bit. He tries to stand up, but realizes he's tie to the chair, and then he is to struggle. "The fuck? Get me out of this chair!" He snaps at me, but I simply stare and watch.

"There's no point in trying, You know this, right?" I say, as He pauses and gives me this sickening glare, but nothing can really scare me right now.

"Let me out before--"

"Before you what? Hurt me?" I snicker, standing up and walking to my tray.

"What are you doing?" He asks, looking over, watching me, as He tugs at the rope, His hands are tied to the arm rests and I made it so his fingers are seperate.

"I've always wanted to do this.." I lie, I don't want to, but this would be the only way in my mind.