Day 70

(Eleven Days after last part.)

I lay in bed, waking up but today I feel like complete shit. My period was due two days ago, so it hadn't showed up, I'm thinking it's happening today. I get up from the bed, leaving Mark in it alone as I leave to the bathroom, and as I walk in I get the sudden urge to throw up.I gag a little, bringing my hand to my face.  Then it hits me.

Me and Mark didn't use protection, could I be pregnant?

"M-Mark?" I say, turning around and looking out the door at him.  He doesn't move, as he is sleep (He sleep). "..Mark!" I yelp a little louder, which didn't feel to good.

He groans a bit. "What is it..?" He asks.

"I-I don't feel.. Alright I guess.." I say, and Mark looks over, reaching his hand behind his pillow.

"Come here.." He says, and so I do. 

I walk over in front of him, and he motions me down to him. I lean over, and he places the back of his hand on my forehead, and pauses. He sighs and sits up, being directly in front of me and looking up at my face.

"In what way do you feel bad?" He asks.

"Like I'm about to vomit my guts out bad." I say, and he gives me a confused gaze.

"Well that's not what I expected." He says, standing up and stretching a little.

"...I-It's probably nothing.." I say, looking down, I after all haven't done anything to back myself up. "...I'm sorry for waking you up."

"It's okay, I needed to anyways." Mark says, and wraps his arms around me, hugging me.

I hug him back, resting my head onto his chest. I feel a little light headed, but I ignore it. I feel my head, a sudden headache, not from the ringing Dark forces into my mind either.

"Are you okay? Do you need like, some medicine or something?" Mark says, and I look up at him.

"I'm fi-0" I pause, and I bolt from him into the bathroom, and over to the toilet. 

I feel as though I'm having a hangover, having tried alcohol before, I do that disgusting thing people do when they have the flu.

Called fukin' vomit.

Mark runs in, and runs up behind me, (If you has long hair he pulls it back of course) and rubs my back a little. "C'mon, I'm taking you back to the bed. Are you going to again before hand?" Mark says, trying to be as comforting as possible.

I don't feel like I'm going to but I feel like shit, so I shake my head. He picks me up off of my feet and carries me back over, and lays me on the bed. He leans over and kisses me lightly onto my forehead.

"I'm gonna get you some water, Okay?" Mark says, and I nod as he leaves the room. 

I get under the covers and curl up, wrapping my arms around my stomach, but not too tight as I am pretty worried. I've never known anything about pregnancy, except for the symptoms 'cause I had the flu once, after Chris and I... And I thought I was pregnant, and what's happening right now is matching all the symptoms, as I feel dehydrated as all hell. Mark walks back in with a cup of water, and hands it to me. I take it, and I take a sip, but it doesn't feel as if it helps.

"I'm gonna start you a warm bath, okay? That'll probably help." Mark says, and I try my best to sit up.

"Thank you.." I say, and he smiles at me as he walks over to the bathroom, flushing the toilet upon entering. 

How am I gonna explain that I want him to buy a pregnancy test for me? It'd be an awkward conversation 'cause I'll probably be in the bath.. Naked...

"Mark, Can you add some bubbles?"

"BUBBLES!" He yelps, as he adds bubbles, and I smile, giggling a little.

"Thank you." I say, and I let out a soft sigh.

Mark walks back over, about to pick me up before I just stand up on my own.

"You don't need to walk, I can carry y-"

"Mark, I have legs, I use them, I didn't vomit my legs, I'M NOT DYING MARK." I say, making this a little bit more intense then it should be, and He pulls his hands back.

"Okay, Jeez." He chuckles a bit as I smile, and walk into the bathroom.

I glance behind myself at him, and he shrugs a little.

"..Can you not watch? I mean I know we uh.. But y'know, It's still kinda.. Odd."

"Right-0" Mark pauses, stares for a moment before he shakes his head. "I-I'll be back in when you ask me to be." He says, walking out through the door and shutting the door behind himself.

Maybe during that pause he realized as I did?..Thinking about it, I want to go to the store and buy it on my own, surprise him maybe. Maybe he'll be so upset about it he'll leave me, and I'll just... I can't really leave this world If I'm pregnant, can I?

I sigh, taking off my clothes one by one, and seeping my toes into the bubbly hot water, and soon the rest of my body. I set the cup of water beside me, as I make the bubbles cover everything below my shoulders.

He might not be upset... But I doubt it, who would want their kid to be from me? Poor man..