Day 29 (Two)

After we out of the restaurant, Mark taking me into the van and we head to the Theater. We stop in the parking lot, and I'm oddly excitable to get out. I look at the tallish building and smile as Mark walks over to my side and grabs my hand, and notices my smile. 

"Man would I break my legs if I jumped off.." I mumble, and Mark frowns.

"We're not here to die (Y/N)." Mark says, and I look at him.

"Oh sorry I didn't notice you were there. Yeah I know." I say, and I nod a little. "We're here for me to get scared, or pretend to be so I can have an excuse to hug you."

Mark then smiles, regarding the first thing I said. "Huh, is that what you're planning?" He says. "'Cause you don't need an excuse to hug me."

"Actually nah I said that to make you feel better."

"Well it worked." He frowns. "Now I'm just sad."

"But I will be hugging you anyways." I say, and I walk towards the building with him as he smiles.

"Yey." He says, quite adorably to, as he keeps by my side. 

I glance over at the movie posters, there's those kid, happy ones, then there's an odd, creepy looking one, blue and red, a suit.. Kinda looks familiar, but I force myself to look away from it, reading the name before I do.

Vengeance in the Shadows.

It kinda makes meC̶̢̛̲̯̞̳̖̤̫̞͇̣̤̜̗̙͋̅͛͛̋͐̌͗͋̿̂̈̃̓̌̔͑͘͜͝o̸̢̧̧̢̡̲̥͚̙̹̱̹͙̰̮̞̰̟̪̞̳̒̔̓̉̾͛̒̌̍͐͐̉̂̏̅̐͆̀̐͐̎̕͘ḿ̴̢̢͖̠̥̱̝͎̯͖̲̪̲̙̲͋̃̒̄̿̄͌̔̉̐͂̄́̓̑̋̔̈́̽͘͝e̷̡̞̙̥̟̭̪̱͇͎͓̱̣̜̲̜̗̜͋͊͋͂̂̊͜͠ͅ ̷͈̻̰͓̺̬̪̝̭̉̓͒̚̚ͅt̸̛̛̮͓̦̲̱̰̻̰̯̓́̉͆͛́̃͂̔͌̀̇̈́̄́̄̕͜͝͝ǫ̶̨̛̜̼̥̺̮̻̟̱̬̺̱̦̹̲͓̞̻̫̤̺̟̰̎̏́̈́́̈́̎̾̈́͐̎̅͒͘͜ ̸̛̰̤̪͕͍̹̙̎̐͒̅̄̄͒͋̅̑̈͋͛͌̑͘͝͝͝ͅm̸̡̳͚̮̹̘͈͍͔̜̺̺̥̤͇̩̼͍̹̾̾͜͜ͅe̶͚̣͖͛̓̈́̾̌̅Nah. We walk in, and Mark looks down at me. 

"What are we watchi--"

"Vengeance in the Shadows." I answer quickly, as I look back up.

"Made your mind up pretty quickly." Mark says, as I nod.

"Yeah, it was the only one that looked worth it."

I am worth it, darling.

"Yes you are." 

"What?" Mark turned to me.

"Nothing, sorry, I started thinking out loud." I say, and I smile. "C'mon." I say, walking to the ticket booth.

Mark puts his money down, and slides it over. "Two tickets for two adults for Vengeance In the Shadows, please." He says, little does he know I put my own money in his pocket, he hardly notices, probably thinking I'm accidentally bumping into him.

"Sure." The person behind the counter sets down two tickets, and slides it over as Mark takes them soon.

Mark waves them in my face, with his own smile. "Boom. Let's go." He says, and I follow him into the snack area. 

He walks over to the table. "You want anything (Y/N)?" 

I'm about to say what I'd like, but then I remember, I'm getting fat.

"...No." I say, hugging myself a little. 

"Alright, well I'm getting popcorn. You can have some if you change your mind."

I nod in response as he orders it, a ringing in my ears as he does, Suddenly I pause, and look at the ground.

Soon we'll be together, I promise you.

And I'll give you everything you've ever wanted. 

All you gotta do is let me in... Simple as that..

The ringing grows louder...

Louder... 

. . . .

. . .

. . . . 
.
. _ .
.

"(Y/N)?" I suddenly hear, I look up, my vision snapping out along with the ringing in my ears. 

He looks concerned.

"..I-I'm fine." I say, and I grip onto his hand. "Let's head to the movie." I say, and he nods.

He takes me and himself towards the movie. I look around for a second, the lights flickering down the hallway before we enter the two doors leading to the movie. I look around the large room in there, there's not another person in sight.

"...You'd think there'd be more people in here right now." Mark says, and I nod.

"...Maybe it's because it's the day?" I ask, and Mark shrugs.

"Yeah, I guess." Mark says, taking me down the stairs to the front row, and He walks over, sitting down in one of the seats, as I sit down besides him.

"I can't wait for the movie!" I say excitably for the first time in my life, looking forward.

I expect a response, but there is silence.

"Mark..?" I reach one of my arms over, but I reach across the seat Mark was supposed to be in.

I glance over, Mark is no where to be seen, and I look back over at the TV. suddenly my vision starts to do something odd, multiple versions of what I am seeing starts to show up, like fly vision, but not hexagons, but squares, and suddenly it's pitch black.

I feel myself Falling.