Day 17

I wake up from the sudden nightmare jolting a bit, waking Mark up. He looks down at me with tired eyes. "..What?" He asks, staring at me a bit as I look back up at him.

Seeing as from the nightmare I had, Mark seemed a lot more intimidating then before, but I don't think who I had to deal with was Mark.

"...I-It's nothing I'm sorry." I say, sitting up and getting out of his arms, but he pulls me back down, forcing me into a tighter hug.

"Nope I was comfortable." He says, practically tying me down into that place.

I frown. "C'mon Mark.. Inconsiderate." I mutter.

"At least I'm not as inconsiderate as you are, I was hugging the fuck out of you and you decide to try to run away from me." He says, and chuckles softly as he moves up a bit.

I try to pull away, but suddenly he moves, sitting up and then getting above me, like a sexual position. I stare for a moment, looking up at him as he hovers above me smiling down. I smile back, as his is contagious.

"What'cha doing?" I ask.

"Nothing, just admiring your face."

He's really going in for that "I love you" act huh?
He really hates me that much? He really wants to hurt me...

Of course I'm gonna play along.

"Oh wow, my face." My smile fades a bit, slowly just disappearing because I was using sarcasm. 

He nods. "It's beautiful.. Looks kissable too." My face lights up with blush a bit, flustered, I turn away and frown to myself as he chuckles softly. "Today I've got work as the usual. I'm going to be using my home office, so you can stay here as long as you like."

I look up at him. "Oh? What are you gonna be playing?"

"Well there's this game, not a secret message to you by the way, called getting over it."

Yeah I could get why I'd think that he'd be meaning something else. "Oh. " I say, looking down for a second at Mark's body and back at his face, as he moves off of me and out of the bed.

"Yeah.. It's from the same guy who made.. Uh, qwop apparently. So If you hear screaming you'll know why." Mark says, reaching for his glasses on the night stand and putting them on, then stretching as I get up.

"Fun." I say. "I'll happily listen to you scream.. Not in a bad way.." I say, finding the dark version of that over the sexual one, of course Mark is otherwise and glances at me with this weird grin, before walking over and getting the knots out of his hair with a brush.

I stand up from the bed and I cross my arms, watching him do so but soon leaving the bedroom to go downstairs. Thinking about it, since now I'm more awake, did he bring me here so I'd get the feel of living here or something, so I'd change my mind or with the guest thing was there really someone else in my place? I shrug, I don't care as much as I walk into the kitchen. I check the fridge, Mark hasn't gone to the grocery store yet. 

I mean if I did move in I would pay his bills for him and he'd have enough money to buy himself food. Plus I'd have a better place to sleep...

I start trying to think of all the things that'd be good about me staying with him, but soon that changes.

But I'll start annoying him and stuff and he will no longer like me.. But then I won't have to worry about him trying to protect me if he doesn't like me, I'll move back to my place, and finally set myself 'free'. It's technically a win win.

I smile, soon Mark comes down the steps and I look over at him.

"Mark I changed my mind." I say, walking over to him.

Of course he probably wasn't thinking the same thing I was, so he gives me a confused look. "What do you mean...? Wait, do you mean the moving in thing?" He asks, it coming to mind when it's really the only thing he could think I'd be thinking, except for if I changed my mind about the promise..

"Yeah, the moving in thing." Mark lets out a sigh of relief as I say that.

"Okay.. Great." He reaches over and hugs me tightly. "Do you want to go get your things now? I do have a while till I actually have to record." He says.

"Sure..." I pause for a moment. "After I get over here, or before, I'm gonna head to the grocery store." I say, pulling back from the embrace and looking up at him, once again I can't help but admire his looks. 

They're just kinda there, so it's not my fault if I notice his soft looking black hair, or his perfectly managed scruff, or his chocolate brown coffee like eyes, or his chiseled jaw, or perfectly toned body, or his dumbass smile he's giving me cause he noticed I was checking him out technically.

He clears his throat bringing his hand to his face as he does, snapping me out of daze and I cross my arms. "M-Mmph, Sorry." I say, clearing my own throat.

"Don't worry I get it a lot.. It just means a lot coming from you I guess.. Well you can head to the grocery store now." He moves his hand to pull out his wallet, but I reach over and grab his hand.

"Nah I'll be paying for the groceries." I say, him giving me a confused look.

"Well I've gotta drive you right? So technically I'll still be buying--"

"Mark you don't need to drive me anywhere." I say. "I'm one of the few females who can carry their own bag without asking their boyfriend to hold it for them, as they carry the whole car. But I can't carry a whole car in all honesty but I can carry all the bags back."

Mark chuckles slightly. "Well, I don't want you using your money on me--"

"What do you mean? I'll be living here to remember? Therefore I'm buying it all for US." I say, smirking as I boop his nose softly, his smile reaching further across his face.

"Right.. Well be safe on your way there." He says, then reaching over and hugging me tightly.

"I will." I say, hugging him back before I run off, hearing him yell "I love you" as I leave, and I regretfully am to far away to say it back, but I don't bother going back cause I know he's lying.

(THERE ARE SO MANY TIME SKIPS IN THIS STORY)

I have grabbed everything, all of the bags of needed food, somehow managed to get the money to buy it all. I text Mark. "I've got yeboi food." I send, carrying the bags in my least used arm. I look up, seeing road traffic somehow, apparently someone got into a crash as Mark replies.

"Nice. You better not have forgettin' gottin' doodle dots."

"What?" I'm confused at first but then I realize he's talking about random food. "Oh yeah don't worry." I reply. 

Suddenly I get a message from Chris. I open in of course, as I have been as of late. He sent me another photo, this time it's a lot scarier then usual, and he keeps sending me more from there.

The first one of course is of his cock no jk.

The first one is of me in the grocery store, the second one of me sleeping, the third of me eating scrambled eggs, the last one of me and Mark, just before I left the house. I start forwarding every photo to Mark saying Chris in the caption, and of course on the other side Mark takes his sweet time to look at the photos.

"The fuck?" He replies with, I can tell he feels paranoid. "Get back to the house soon please"

"I'm on my way. Might take a little longer though, there's road traffic from a crash and shit."

"Alright, please get back safely."  

"Yup." I turn off my phone, and I start walking back casually.

(WHAT IS THE TIME IT'S QUARTER TO SKIP BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING TO DO)
(WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE THEENGS NO; NO WE DON'T. SHUSH.)

I walk into the house and into the kitchen immediately. "I'm home!" I yell, setting the bags onto the counter with a grunt.  There's no answer, and I glance around for a moment. "Mark?"

"You don't need to worry about him."

I pause, standing still as the voice sounds so familiar. I turn to the door way, Chris stands holding a pistol, he has a large bruise on his jaw, which clearly hurts, or looks like it. Chris has always had a tendency on not really being able to feel, seeing as all the fights he's gotten into he's not easily knocked down.