Day 81

Me and Mark are making plans for our wedding, we've decided on inviting as many people as possible, making it public so fans could show up. It'll be in about a month, so during it I would have a small belly at the time. I feel my stomach a little as I write down a few things I've always wanted in my wedding, of course the things I've day dreamed.

I never thought I'd be alive for this day.

"(Y/N), how about we add in a few things like, my merch and yours so we can give them out and maybe make a few dollars?"

"How about we get a shirt that has me and you drawn getting married? Y'know, cutesy shit." I say, and he smiles.

"That sounds like a great Idea." Mark says.

I smile a little and I look up at him. "You really think so?" I ask, and he nods.

"You make great ideas, cause your face was a great idea."

"Wow, great compliment Mark. It was a great idea I said yes."

He chuckles a little. "I'm just happy you agreed to it."

"Oh, I was thinking about saying no." I lie, but his reaction is priceless when he looks down.

"Well.. You said yes, so that's all that matters right?"

"I mean, I could always take it back--"

"Please don't toy with me." 

I giggle a little and reach over, hugging him tightly. "C'mon, you know I'd never leave you. Not for anyone, maybe for a few things but only one of those is a possibility... Or all of them are."

He hugs me back a little tightly. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, I'd leave you if you hated me, or beat my child, or if leaving you meant you get to live then yeah."

"I would probably die without you, so I'd just die anyways."

"Well sorry if that happens hun." I say, and I nuzzle my face into his chest as he sighs softly.

"..I hope it doesn't happen..." Mark says.

"Me too..." I say a bit quietly, and I move my legs over his lap, and I sigh as I nuzzle myself closer. "I love you.." I say, now not regretting it now that we're getting married.

"I love you too." Mark says, nuzzling his face into my hair.

There's a pause.

"...Mark, are you sure you want to marry me?"

"Of course I do, why would that even be a question?"

"Well... I'm just... I'm probably not good enough."

"There's no such thing as good enough, (Y/N). Good enough is what people use when it comes to someone's body, for me good enough means anything. I love you for you and everything you are, so you aren't good enough, you're perfect."

I smile a little, as I sigh a little. "...Alright.. Tell me if you change your mind--"

"That won't ever happen." Mark says, and I look up at him.

He looks back down at me and smiles comfortingly, and suddenly his phone rings. He looks over. 

"Hold on, I probably gotta take this." He says, reaching over and I move off his legs, and he pulls himself off the couch and takes him and his phone into the other room.

I sigh softly, laying my body across the couch as I look up at the ceiling, and I reach over to the small book I had been writing what we wanted for it in. The rest of the book is completely empty, and so I think of an idea. I take the pen, and I write into the second page. I write from day one, to today, where me and Mark met, since it's all I can think of.

Mark walks back over after about five minutes, and stares. "..What'cha adding in?" He asks, as he walks over and sits down beside me, and looks in.

"I'm writing down our relationship, so maybe... We could give to book to our kid..." I pause, and I frown to myself. "I'm sorry, was this a stupid Idea? Did I just ruin the book?"

"No, it's fine.. I actually like the idea. Of course if you're adding in all the dark moments then we should probably give it to him when he's way older then five years old." Mark says, chuckling a little as I sit up to be beside him.

"Yeah, I'm adding those part in. Just not like, putting in to much detail. I'm not adding in the day he was conceived either." I giggle a bit and Mark nods.

"Can I add something in?" Mark asks, and I bring to the book to him. 

"Go ahead." I say, and he takes the pen and the book, then writing something down.

After a little, I take the book back and read that he wrote "Your mom's hot".

"Mark seriously?"

Mark chuckles softly as he moves to his side, and reaches his arms around me.

"It's true though."

"Innocent child doesn't need to know this."

"But they won't be a child, they'd be a grown adult and they'd be like, ye."

I giggle softly. "Jesus Mark.." I say, before writing down more of what happened in our, getting close to three months of relationship.

I feel kinda gay over the fact we're getting married at three months, but ay I got pregnant.

After about fifteen minutes, I make it to this point, writing down a little bit of this very moment. "...I was thinking we stop writing until the wedding?" I ask, looking over at Mark.

He nods a little, and kisses my forehead softly. "Anything that'll make you happy."

I smile, as I shut the book and set it down, wrapping my arms back around him, into a cuddling, embrace.