Day 80

I get a long sleeved shirt, and something that'll just make me look like I'm wearing a dress cause I don't want to wear the same thing I did last date. Yesterday Mark went to a LOT of stores with Ethan and Tyler, I was left at the house but for once it was a normal day, nothing bad happened, but like I thought before, It's not gonna stay that way. I can feel it.

I walk out of the bedroom and look over at Mark, who's wearing the same thing, but a different tie. I walk over and he looks over at me with a smile, stuffing something into his pocket.

"Hey (Y/N)." He says, crossing his arms a bit.

"Hey Handsome." I say, putting my hands onto my hips as me chuckles softly.

"Gorgeous."

"Perfection." 

"Big Boi."

Mark holds his breath for a moment as he shakes his head a little, and I can't help but giggle softly.

"Well, I can't say anything else." Mark says, and I cross my arms as well. 

"I won, Ha." I scoff, and he rolls his eyes jokingly.

"Yeah, you did but you won't win next time." He says, and his arms fall to his side. "You doing anything else or should we go now?" He asks.

"I would like going now, I've done everything I've needed." I say, and he nods a bit, and he takes my hand from my crossed arms, and I of course let him.

He turns around and we walk down the stairs and out the door, and into the van. Of course the van isn't very romantic for a date but it's not like we're spending the date in the van. 

(Time SKAP)

We arrive at the bottom of a cliff, and I take a step out, and I look up.

Oh jeez, is he gonna make me jump?

Is the first thought, as he gets out and looks over to me with a warming smile, and I smile back at him. "C'mon." Mark says, and he starts making his way up the hill, and me running over, I'm soon to follow him up.

I try a little bit to run but that's too much exercise, so I just walk up. At the top I look over, and we get a clear view of the sun, and he reaches over to my hand, grabbing it a bit tightly. I look up at him as he's smiling at the sun, and then looks down at me. I smile back, and looking back over I see a blanket on the ground, the one that went missing out of no where and I got mad cause it's a blanket and I like sleep.

"...Why is it up here? Is this the cliche date?" I ask, looking back at him as he shakes his head.

"A cliche date was our first date, this is sitting on a blanket and watching the sun fall." Mark says, and I nod a little.

"Alright... and when will that be?"

"In about half an hour."

"Minus well jump off now--"

"Stop."

I giggle a little, he was clearly peeved (PEEVILED HAHAHAHAH-) About that joke, but I look back forward anyways.

"Sorry, I can't help but make jokes like.. That." I say, and I sigh a little. 

"...It's fine I guess." Mark grumbles as he takes me with him to the blanket, and soon I am to sit down beside him.

As this happens, I move to lay my head onto his leg, letting go of his hand as I look up at him. He looks back down at me with a grin of his face. His hand runs into my hair softly, and I smile back.

"Why hello there, Mork."

"Hey, (Your name but really weirdly said)."

I giggle a little, and I reach up, booping his nose softly as he gasps.

"My god what have you done to me? The JIM IS RISING!"

I pretend to scream but I don't actually put that much effort, so it sounds sarcastic. He then chuckles a little as he sighs after, looking up at the sun, or something like that. I turn my head, as the sun inches closer to the ocean.

"..This is a nice view." I say.

"Well, not as good as a view as you are."

I look back up at him as he looks back down at me. "..Fuck off Mark." I say, and he chuckles a little.

"I'm sorry but it's true, I really do find you beautiful."

I frown and turn my vision back to the sun. "Whatever." I say, and he sighs softly, looking back at the sun. 

For a while we stay there, until I notice the stars are starting to show, and so I look up, in which Mark himself is already staring at the stars. He then looks down at me. 

"You wanna eat something?" He asks.

"What is there to eat?" I giggle softly, and he looks off to the side.

"Ethan!" Suddenly Ethan walks out in the ice cream outfit he had for the Date With Markiplier thing, and he walks over with a basket.

I sit up and turn to him. "Mark, really?" I say, and Mark looks at me.

"Today is more special then you think, (Y/N). I wanted to make it even better, since Ethan is one of your favorite people. Sorry Tyler."

I look over to see Tyler nodding in the trees, wearing his fucking turkey costume. I look back as Ethan sets the basket down before us, and Mark opens the small basket, and pulls out on of my favorite food things, that didn't require being cooked of course, and a couple of plates.

"Mark, you didn't have to plan so much for this."

"Like I said, a lot more special then you think (Y/N)." He says, and he sets a plate in front of me then him, and Ethan runs off.

"What makes it so special?" I ask, as Mark begins placing the food down as I stare down.

There's a pause.

"..You'll see, hun." He says, smiling lightly as he looks up at me.

I glance up at him, and I go to eating like the pig I was. I don't know why he would make such an effort. Was it cause I was pregnant? I sigh a little, setting down my third bite.

"What's wrong?" He asks, and I look up at him.

"I just don't get it.. Why do you like me?" I ask, and his originally happy look seems to be a more listening, concerned look. "What have I done for you? All I've done is get you hurt and make you cry..." I say, and he gives me a comforting smile.

"You don't even know what you've done for me, have you?" He asks, setting what was in between his fingers down. "You don't get me hurt, or make me cry. Sure we had our moments, but that happens when it comes to that situation. If anything all you've done is make me feel better about myself, bringing more light to my life this way." He says, and I look down.

He reaches over and lifts my head up. "...C-...Can you stand up please?" He asks, and I stare.

"Why?" I ask.

"...I just... I want to ask you something and I'm thinking you should be standing up."

I sigh, and I stand up and step to the side, as he stands up as well. I can see the stress and nervousness in his eyes as he takes a deep breath, and exhales, brushing off the crumbs on his clothes.

"(Y/N)," He starts. "You've.. Made me one of the happiness men I know, and I don't know how to repay you for everything you've done for me, even if you think you've done nothing, you've done so many great things, and I want to be this happy with you.. For as long as I can remember." 

He moves onto one of his knees, and I can already tell what he's doing, so I bring my hands to my face as he pulls out a small velvet box, and reveals a diamond ring. I hear Ethan squealing in the background, which still doesn't do anything for the moment.

"(Y/N)," He stammers a little in my name. "Will you make me the Happies-" 

"Yes!" I leap forward and hug him tightly, and he catches me so I don't like, y'know, die.

He lets out an exhale of relief as he hugs me back.

"I didn't even have to finish my sentence." He mumbles, before I pull back, and he removes the ring from the small box. (FUck your sentence Mark)

I lean my hand over and he slips the ring onto my ring finger, and suddenly Tyler runs over and throws confetti, and I look over at him before Ethan runs over and slides on his knees, playing the trumpet. Though he can't really play it, it's funny. I giggle softly as Mark stands up, and reaches over, hugging me tightly.

And I hug him back.