Day 35 (One)

I jolt awake, holding back screaming from my nightmare, but It turns out Mark was shaking me, tears coming out of my eyes. I finally understand them, It was always Dark, and not some fucked up Chris and Mark mix. Mark  was supposed to leave today, so he's in clothes.

"(Y/N), it's okay. It's just a dream." Mark comforts me, and I nod.

"O-Okay." I say, and I stand up and hug him, he was finally able to stand up, so he was directly in front of me. I let out a soft sigh, hugging him a little tighter before I let him go, after a few seconds. "Th-Thank you." I say, looking at him and smiling as he smiles back.

"Don't thank me... I'll always be there for you." He says, reaching for my hand. "C'mon, we gotta get home before we start heading the carnival." 

I nod a bit, and I walk out of the room with him.

(AEHHH)

We just got out of the house, getting rid of my mirror that brings back bad memories, and we are now heading to the carnival, in his van of course. He's been trying music as of late, so something from Alessia Cara, Scars to your beautiful is what's on. It's at least what he's making me listen to, trying to make me feel better.

"Say when we get there do you wanna go on a roller coaster first?" Mark asks.

"If I have a high chance of falling out of it and dying--"

"How about one of the dart games?"

"Aim it at myself--"

"(Y/N) Please."

I giggle a little and I look at Mark. "Sorry... Yeah I would like to go on a roller coaster ride." I say, and he smiles a little, but only a little. "...I was joking."

"I know." Mark says, turning to the left. "...It's just a little hard to take it as a joke."

"Awww." I reach over and wrap my arms around Mark, still letting him drive. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, just as long as you don't actually try to jump out of the roller coaster."

"Can't keep any promises--"

"How about we just don't go to the carnival."

I gasp, forcing my fake adorableness, which I'm absolutely disgusting, It'll show up anyways, as a mask of course. "Nuuuuuuu!" I yip, and I hug him tighter. "But I WANNA."

"Then I wanna' you to stop making those jokes."

"Fine," I pull away and cross my arms. "I guess I shouldn't make jokes, which means I shouldn't have life cause my life IS a joke--"

"(Y/N) Stop."

I smile, I can tell I'm annoying him, or making him upset, and soon at some point he'll hate me.

And I'll finally get to leave.

"I will stop living if it makes you happy--"

"No!" Mark yips, suddenly stopping the van.

I jolt forward, the seat belt stopping me so I don't hit my face into the car. "Jesus."

I look at Mark and he's frowning, crossing his own arms. "Stahp."

"You is an angry cupcake--"

"Damn right I'm angry now stop being adorable about it and stop talking about suicide. Please."

"But how can I stop talking about it if it's all I can think about?"

"Think about something else then, like the date."

"And a--"

"No, Shush." Mark brings his finger to my lips, shushing me softly. "Just me, Just the date. happiness, cotton candy, kisses." He smiles, as I squint my eyes at him. "Everything will be fine."  He adds, bringing his hand back to the wheel and starts driving once again. 

I roll my eyes a little. "...I really hope so." I say, and I turn to look out the window, and I wrap my own arms around myself.

(SKeppY)

We arrive, other cars on the street and in the parking lot, me and Mark step out. I look at the large rides that reach over the walls surrounding the place. Mark comes to my side and grabs my hand calmly, walking towards the place with me.

He walks up to the ticket booth and places his money down. "Two adults." And so he gets the tickets.

He waves them into my face once we've been  handed them, like before, but less pushy about it. "Got em'." He says, and smiles as I do at him.

We walk into the actual carnival, looking around at the flashing colors, and not too many flashing lights for seizure reasons.

"You want to go to the roller coaster first? Just checking if you wanted to change your mind." Mark says, and I look over and nod. 

"Sure.. Let's go to--" I pause about to say the most twisting and turning one, until I remember, glancing at Mark's torso and up at him. "Let's go to the one that you think you'll be safest on."

Mark smiles at me, and looks back forward, and starts heading to the second most freakish looking ride, not the first though, seeing that one simply looks chilling anyways. He walk over, and we match the correct height(Surprising for Mark). I sit down in one of the empty coasters, the second one, and Mark sits down beside me, still holding my hand a little tightly and leaning back as he puts his other hand over his stomach, groaning very slightly.

"Does it still hurt?" I ask, frowning a bit.

"Not much.. Just having to bend like that to sit down is all." Mark says, looking at me and smiling away my upset attitude, but still leaving me a little upset. "Either way, I'm gonna enjoy today, seeing as I'm with you." And not losing you to a demon that wants revenge against me doy doy.

I nod a little, as the safety lowers over my body and his. "Me too. Today is gonna be way better then the rest..." I say, then looking forward. "...Although it feels like nothing has changed... I still want to..." I stop mumbling words that Mark can't hear me say as I scratch my leg a little.

"Everyone be prepared, the ride is about to start in a moment." One of the workers say, and I smile a bit, excited as I look back up gripping Mark's hand a little.

A few more seconds, and we slowly start moving forward and up the tracks. I lean to Mark a little, as much as I can really as Mark pulls out his phone.

"(Y/N)." He says, and I look forward. 

I smile at the camera as he takes a selfie, a flash, and the picture is to be saved. 

"I'm gonna post this one to twitter."

"But Mark I look like shit in that one." I say, frowning. (Cliche female)

I really didn't like the flaw, which was my whole existence in that picture. Mark looks at me and tilts his head back a little, giving me a disappointed look.

"C'mon (Y/N). You're beautiful." Before I can say anything he reaches over and shushes me, whispering 'Beautiful' in a loud whisper.

I frown, scowling most likely. "Nnnn-"

"NnnnYes you are." Mark stops me, covering my whole mouth with his hand.

I furrow my brow angrily, as I move my head back. "Stop forcing words into my mouth."

(HE'LL BE FORCING MORE THEN WORDS IN YOUR MOUTH IN A SECOND)
(I'm sorry but I don't regret it therefore not really)

"Stop forcing truth (Big) into your mouth you mean?" 

"It's not the truth(You insulted Mark) Mark, It's a lie. I am not--"

"Ugly, I am beautiful." He says, trying hardly to mock my voice as much as possible.

Before I can say another word I notice we are at the top of the drop. I grab onto Mark's hand when I realize how high up we are.

Get out and jump.

"What? Are you afraid of heights?" Mark asks, and I shake my head.

"...No, I just need your help from keeping me in the safety. So I don't attempt and all."

"Oh... Well don't worry. I've got you." Mark says, smiling a little as I look back at him.

Mark moves both of his hands into the air, still holding mine and so I put mine up as well, and look back forward, and he does to.

For a moment it's calm, until the tip of the train ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) begins plummeting down (Old man on floor) and The air hits my face, I start screaming, mostly happiness kinda. Just kind of the normal scream you make while you're on a roller coaster. There are twists and turns, some parts I can tell we go upside down, so a lot of loops, which makes me worry about Mark a little, but I'm hoping he's okay. By the end of the ride, I look at Mark, my hair is everywhere, as expected. Mark looks fine at first glance, the same way my hair is, messy and out, and he looks at me with a cheerful grin.

"H-Hey." He sounds, his voice a little in pain but not much.

"Is you good?"

"Yeah, Don't worry. C'mon." Mark says, getting out slowly and trying to take the easier way out of sitting instead of hurting himself, which he looks stupid once he finds out how but it wouldn't matter, just as long as he's okay.

I get out still holding his hand, but loosening my grip a bit so it doesn't hurt him. He takes a deep breath, and we get away from that ride. He just starts walking towards the next one, this time this one is the freakiest looking one.

"Wait Mark." I pause, and Mark looks back at me.

"Yeah?" He asks. 

"What if this one hurts you? Like... I get it you want me to have fun and you want to as well but... Look at it." I say, motioning to it and making the intent to have a sexual joke in mind. "It's so... Big." I smile as Mark snickers a bit as he was looking at it as well as I was, as I look back at him, him looking back at me in a few seconds.

"Don't worry about it." He says. "I'll be fine, I promise." Mark smiles. 

I stare and I soon nod a little. "...Okay, hopefully you can keep that promise."

"I can keep this one, and I promise I will keep my promise."

"Okay keep that one too."

"I promise."

I smile, as He chuckles a bit then turning back forward, me and him walking to the ride.