Day 40

Today was the day. I put on my long sleeved shirt, my blue jeans, and do my hair, Mark I can tell is trying to hard to be impressive. "Don't worry so much about impressing them Mark." I say, walking over to him and watching him try to get the wrinkles out of his clothes.

He looks at me and frowns. "(Y/N) These are your parents I HAVE to."

"Mark." I reach over and grab his hands so he stops, and I stare at his face. "Don't worry about it, their standards are as low as mine."

"I don't think so about your Dad."

"Yeah his are pretty high, but don't worry about him. Be who I love, yourself." I say and I smile at Mark who stares, then sighs.

"Yeah, alright." He says, and holds my hands back.

He leans forward and kisses my forehead softly, it isn't the lips, but blush covers my face anyways.

"I love you, adorableness~" Mark coos, bringing himself back smiling as I snarl at him.

"I love you to, Handsome." I fite.

"Muffin."

"Smexy."

"Babe."

I flip off his whole face by having my middle finger erect, and I shove it close, REALLY close to his face, and he laughs.

"Did I win?" He asks.

"Shut up!"

I pull my hands back to myself and cross my arms. Mark laughs a bit more before he reaches over, and pulls me into a hug.

"I really do love you, (Y/N)." Mark says, and I hug him back.

"I love you too..." I say quietly back.

(SPOOKER)

There's a knock on the door, and I get up from the couch, we're in the living room.

"I'll get it." I say, and I walk over to the door, soon to open it.

I'm greeted by a tackle of hugs from three different people, my mother, my father, and a child, my little brother.

"Oh jeez It's so great to see you!" I hear my mother coo.

Great, this is gonna be awkward for Mark, isn't it?

"Yeah. It's great to see you too mom." I say, and everyone pulls away, as Mark walks up to me.

"Oh, and this must be--"

"OH MY GOD." My little brother cuts my mother off, as his eyes widen. "It's MARK." He screams.

My brother's always been into gaming, didn't know about the videos though. Mark chuckles as my brother (Just gonna name the little fucker Cameron) Cameron is clearly freaking out.

"Hey." Mark says, only now noticing the glares coming from my dad, like I said my dad was... Like Chris, but I dare not speak of my dad like that to Mark or tell him what my dad has done.

Mark stares back a bit nervously as he grabs on my hand and he looks back down at Cam.

"I guess you're a fan?" Mark asks, and Cam nods a bit excitably.

"I can't wait to tell my friends about this!"

Woah, Cam got friends? I guess life is better without me more then I thought..

"You go ahead and do that... I can make everyone dinner if anyone's hungry." Mark says, and I look over at Mark.

"Remember I don't want anything." Mark looks at me and frowns a little.

"...Yeah, I know." He says, then look back over at my mom and holding his hand out.

"It's nice to meet you Mrs.(L/N)." Mark says, and I watch as my mother takes Mark's hand and shakes it.

I stare at my dad mostly, who pays no attention to me as he stares at Mark, he clearly wants him dead, and if he was actually going to kill Mark, I would probably kill myself. My dad as I know has gotten away with murder, being the big guy he is, he's kind of a threatening dude. There was at least a few times, actually close to all the time that I could match him with Chris, and thinking about what would happen makes me wrap my arm around Mark's instead of just holding it.

Mark glances at me for a moment, and looks back at my mother.

"Yes, it's great to meet you Mark. This is (D/N Dad's Name)." My mom motions to my Dad, and Mark looks at him and motions his hand over.

"Nice to meet you."

Silence, my father hardly bothers, and so Mark's arm falls back to his side. "..Alright.." He says a bit quietly, and looks at me with a smile.

I smile back and Mark turns around, making me let go of his arm. "The kitchen's this way."

"I'm gonna have a talk with my daughter first." My father speaks up, and places his hand on my shoulder.

Mark looks over, as I give him the look that says 'Please don't let him take me', Mark notices, and stares for a moment. "...Uhm, sure..." Mark says, and He watches as my dad takes me to the other room.

I can tell Mark feels bad, or he didn't even notice. Or he just didn't care enough.

I'm practically shoved when we are out of sight, and I turn around to look at my dad who gives me a dark look.

"How in the hell did you end up here?" He starts.

"Let me explain--"

"Leave him."

"What?" My eyes widen, even if I wanted to, I could never be the one to leave Mark. He'd have to leave me.

"You heard me, Leave him."

"I-I can't!" I yip, shaking my head. "I don't CARE what you'll do to me, I'm not leaving him!"

"Then he'll leave you, out of this whole world." He says, and turns around.

"W-Wait!" I yip, and my father stops, I knew my dad would make the decision to kill Mark, but right now I have a chance to stop it. "..F-Fine.." I say quietly, and My dad turns back around to look at me, as bubbly tears pop up in the corners of my eyes, the idea of Mark's reaction was heart breaking, but I stand and try my best to look assertive. "...Just... Don't hurt him, please? He keeps so many people alive. He's probably the reason to a lot of people to even stay alive.. Including me so.. Anything else then hurting him, I'll take every hit."

My dad stares, then a devilish grin growing on his face. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear.. Now, once you do you are coming back with me and your mother."

I nod, not wanting to, but I do. I agreed to this plan, and I was gonna try to at least be easy on him about it.

I walk out with my dad, and we sit down at the dining table, I usually would sit by Mark, but I gave my brother that seat.

My brother goes on about asking all these questions, as my mind goes on about how I'm gonna leave Mark, I hate the thoughts of it in my mind.

But then suddenly something clicks. I'm not leaving Mark, but Mark will think I am. Once I'm back home.. I shake my head a bit.

No, I'm NOT doing that. I'll be no better then him if I did that.

I look over at my dad who is whispering to my mother who deserves so much more.

But what if I did? The blood, The screams, The pain, The agony. Twisting, Turning, blade sinking into his stomach-

I shake my head once again and I look at Mark. "Mark, can I talk to you after dinner?" I ask, and Mark looks over at me.

"...You wanna talk about it now?"

"It'd be a lot less awkward if we talked after." I say, and I stand up. "I'll be in the bedroom." I say, before turning around and leaving the kitchen.

I go to my Bedroom, and I start packing my things. The whole time my mind just snaps into it once again, after I actually am done, I let it think of every possibility, my imagination going.

I would snap his fingers, rip off his nails, bring him to his knees...

I smile, it feels as if the thoughts weren't even mine.

"(Y/N), Hey." Mark says, and I jump a little, turning to him. At first he seemed casual, happy, until he noticed my suitcase and his smile disappeared. "...What's going on?" He asks, looking at me with a serious look.

"..Mark," I say, I truly felt sorry, But I knew I was coming back after I tell him my-... I can't tell him I'm going to kill my father, but I'm telling him what my father does. "..I... I'm leaving."

"..What?" Mark gives me a confused look.

"Don't think it's you, it's not even me, It's-"

"Why!?" Mark frowns, giving me this look I absolutely hate. "I tried to give you everything, I--"

I shush him. "It's my Dad." I say, and Mark pauses to listen. "...He's killed people... And he threatened to kill you, and you know I can't have that."

Mark is about to talk before I lean forward, giving him my last kiss I'll ever give, and of course he kisses back. After a bit, I pull away and grab my suit case, and walk past him quickly. "(Y/N) wait!" Mark yells after me, but I'm already down the stairs, and running to the front door.

"C'mon." My dad grumbles to me, glaring at Mark who comes down the steps and at the bottom, looks over as I leave, and then the rest of my family take leave as well, guessing my parents planned this, my little brother oblivious.

Mark collapses to the ground and cries himself away.

(This was a lot more dramatic and like cheesier then expected.)

(But I am edgy cringe so Boom.)