Day 59

I open my eyes, I'm on the floor where I once was knocked out. I slowly make it to my feet, oddly, my body aches. I look around, the closet's open, and so is the door, and everything seems broken, Mark's computer, the lights, a large dent where I hit against. I walk out of the room, stumbling a little as I hear struggling downstairs in the kitchen, two of the same voice. Everything seems broken, like they had some sort of intense fight.

Pictures that where once up are on the ground with cracked glass, the railing down the stairs is caved through.. I start walking, trying to run but I can't, down the stairs, and to the kitchen, as I get there, there's a gun shot, ringing into my ears. Mark collapses to the ground, blood pooling from the gunshot wound through his head, I could see his lifeless eyes staring into mine. I stumble back, my eyes watering and I bring my hands to my mouth. Dark stares at me, then suddenly, everything turns black, and he stands in front of me.

"You wanted something scary hun, and so here it is." He smirks, and I scream.

I sit up from the bed, awakening from my nightmare and bringing my hands to my head. Mark runs into the bedroom, and wraps his arms around me.

"Fucking Christ-" I hear him hiss a bit, as he hugs me tightly, and I hug him back, sobbing into his chest. 

There's an ache in my stomach as I hug him tightly, and he shushes me, stroking my hair softly, I catch a glimpse of my phone, whatever happened when I went to confront Mark about the thump, that was also apart of the dream? 'Cause I swore I turned my phone off... I take in deep breaths, calming myself down until he looks at me, looking into my eyes and I look back at his.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Mark asks, putting his hands onto my shoulders instead of anything else.

Like my breasts.

"..I-I- You died." I whine, as much as I really can get out, with my least amount of effort, being too lazy to explain the whole thing.

He pulls me back into an embrace, holding my closely as I nuzzle my face into his shoulder, and he places his hands onto my back.

"I won't be dying any time soon, or in your life time I hope. Don't worry.." He says, and I grip his shirt. "..We're gonna be like old people one day and we'll die on 4/20, of 2069."

"M-My god Mark.." I sniffle, laughing a little as I hug him a bit tightly, or a little tighter.

"It's true, we'll grow up together, old I guess."

"...You really think I'll live that long? That you'll love me that long?" 

"Do I need a ring to prove it?" Mark says, moving back and looking at my face as my face lights up a little.

"..M-Mark, If we ever get married, at least wait until we're like five months to six into the relationship." I say, smiling a little since what he said made my day.

He nods a bit, and smiles at me. "Yeah, of course.. I'm not quite ready to walk around with the worry of dropping my ring in the sink anyways. That'd suck." Mark says, and I nod softly.

"..I made breakfast already, If you would like to come down and have some." Mark says, moving his hands to my hands to holds them a bit, feeling the soft back of them.

I nod, and I stand up. "..I'm not really hungry, but I can come down and sit with you anyways." I say, and I smile. 

"Alright.. I can save your plate for later then. To go I guess you can say." Mark says, smiling and turning to the door, and of course, holding his hand with one of mine, I follow him downstairs.

(My life is a lie)

Since there's nothin' really to write here I'm just gonna put a description of details on Chica's look. Chica, the female golden furred dog. Her fur glistens in the sun, against the reflection of the snow, and against the moonlight stars. She is Chica.

Her dog snout, and her lips are always curled into a smile, though she is a calm, perfect lovable dog who has a big enough heart to play. She is Chica.

On the inside, she is always to be a puppy, frolicking through the meadows and through the woods, where her natural wolf instincts are placed. She is Chica.

She likes Hot dogs. She is Chica.

She is a beautiful mammal, bringing all the other mammals to shame with her beautiful look, and her awesome dogness.

She's Chica, and nothing more, as she is already the most.