Tricked

(Victim Name) was running around the abandoned place, she was running away from a masked figure, who was walking behind the young woman.

- *Gasp*...- (V/N) stopped running.
- Are you tired already?- (Y/N) laughed.
- You will pay for everyone that you killed!- (Victim Name) Screamed.
- They only got what they deserved for their sins, that was justice!!- (Y/N) spoke back.
- Sins? What are you talking about?!- (Victim Name) was confused.
- They paid for what they did to the innocents, and with my sister...- (Y/N) said sadly.
- Your sister?! Who the hell are you anyway?!- (Victim Name).
- Oh me? I'm (Killer Name), I know it might to be hard to remember...- (Y/N) smiled behind the mask.- Maybe I can help... Marking all of your body!!!- (Y/N) screamed before attacking (Victim name), holding her weapon, and putting (Victim name) against the wall.
- What's your real identity?- (Victim name)
- ...- (Y/N) stopped, for a few seconds, and then... Took off her mask.
- Y-Y/N?! Why?!- (Victim name) was shocked.
- I already said... It's for my sister...- (Y/N) said.

(Victim Name) put her hands on (Y/N)'s shoulders.

- BUT YOU NEVER HAD A SISTER!!!- (Victim Name) screamed.
- Liar!!!- (Y/N) pierced (Victim Name) with her weapon.- S-She is protecting me...
- ...- (Victim Name) smiled.- Thank you for the information...
- What...?- (Y/N) was confused.

The sound of sirens echoed through the room, getting louder every second, and the lights reflecting on the walls, shining brightly.

- It can't be happening! - (Y / N) panicked and started to run fast, but the place was already surrounded by policemen.- Sister help me !!!

(Y / N) heard a noise, before feeling a shock, before falling to the ground.

...

When she regained consciousness, (Y / N) was in handcuffs, inside a car, with two policemen driving.

- Mommy... Daddy...- She whined.

At the police station...

- Bring my daughter back you bastards!!! I want my daughter back!!!- Mom was being held by the cops, she was trying to reach me.
- Calm down, you cannot stay here!- A woman said.

They spotted my finger and made a fingerprint.

- What a suprise...- One said.
- What's the problem?- Another said.
- In her fingerprint, it matches that of 2 girls who disappeared in two different cities.- The first said.- in the same cities serial killings occurred a week before their disappearances.
- Oh...- They looked at me.- Looks like we were lucky to catch her.
- What are you going to do with me...?- She asked.

(Y/N) POV

They didn't say anything, but they were scaring me...

Next Day...

I was being taken to a place where they said it was for people just like me. My sister was telling me to stay calm, that she was thinking of some way to get us out of this situation.

- Sister ... I'm scared ... I don't want to get away from Daddy and Mom...- I said.

She told me to sleep, I tried to find a comfortable position in that place to sleep during the "Journey" to our ... New house ...

~~~~~~

Hi everyone, I'm a little nervous writing this story, I'm sorry if you have any errors, it's the first story in this style that I create ... See you in the next chapter ^^