Getting Close

It was night, I was staring out into the landscape, as the wind blew past my face, it was a feeling I had not felt in a long time. I looked at everyone inside the bus, everyone except Hannibal, Thomas, Jason and Michael slept peacefully in their seats, I also realized that Chucky was quieter than this morning, I did not know if it was a bad or good thing.

- It's good to see that the bus seems calmer now that almost everyone is asleep, the confusion this morning made everyone agitated.- Hannibal said.
- At least everyone is free now, we no longer need to live in cells.- I said.
- You're right, miss (Y/N), but I hope we will not be pursued if any of those guards survived.- Hannibal said.
- I'm sure my sister did not leave any of them alive...- I said.
- Your sister, Miss (Y/N)?- Hannibal stared at me.
- Y-Yes! My sister saved me from the bad guys.- I said smiling.
- Do you remember anything of what you did with those two guards, miss (Y/N)?- He asked, glaring at me curiously.
- Not really, I remember little, it was as if I didn't control my actions.- I said looking at the floor.

He just nodded and then said nothing else, Jason was shaking his head slowly, it seemed he was in a trance. Meanwhile, Thomas was staring out of the bus, distracted.I couldn't sleep, and I had nothing to do as time passed. It was then that I took the "courage" to try to talk to Michael, I got up from my seat, being careful not to wake Norman, who slept peacefully by my side.

- Michael?- I sat in a seat behind him.
- What do you want?- He said without looking at me.
- Aren't you tired? You're driving the bus all day, don't you want to rest?- I asked him.
- I don't need to rest.- He said.- You don't need to worry about me.
- What did you do before you stopped at that place?- I asked him.
- ...- He was silent for a few minutes.- It's a long story.
- I have plenty of time to listen.- I said.
- Well... Okay...- I heard him sigh.

I listened carefully to Michael's story, he spent his childhood suffering enough ... His mother was a prostitute, he suffered abuse from both the older sister and his stepfather, and his mother was the only one who gave him the love he needed and he also had a younger sister who was a baby at the time he ended up killing his older sister, Judith and his stepfather on a Halloween night, he spent 15 years in a sanitarium until he escaped from there, he went after his younger sister, at first, he just wanted her to remember him, but she didn't remember, and to make matters worse, she ended up becoming part of the kind of person Michael hates so much, because he remembers Judith and her stepfather...

- That must have been terrible...- I said.
- That was, but I had no choice, I tried to kill her, but I couldn't, as a result I was captured, and they took me to that place.- Michael said.
- You still want to kill her, don't you?- I said.
- Yes...- He said.
- Eu understand...- I said.- Have a good night, I'm starting to get sleepy...
- Good Night, (Y/N).- He said.

The Next Day

I woke up with the sunlight on my face, and a little pain on account of not being very comfortable sleeping here. Some people were already awake, Freddy was already complaining about the sunlight, I realized they had gotten food.

- Where did you get food?- I asked.
- Mr. Loomis and his friend got food from a convenience store at a gas station.- Hannibal said.
- Did they kill anyone?- I asked.
- No, but they threatened the boy who worked there not to call the police or they would kill him.- Hannibal said.
- I think they should have killed him so we could be sure he would not open his mouth.- Chucky said.
- I agree with the doll guy.- Freddy said.
- *Grunt*...- Thomas.
- W-What happened, Thomas?- Norman said.
- Car... Behind... us...- Thomas tried to say.
- I told you they should have killed that boy!- Chucky jumped out of his seat and headed for the window.- Leave us alone, you sons of bitches! I will not go back to that cell!

There was a police car behind us.

- We are fucked.- Freddy said.

"This is Sheriff, please stop and get off this bus now!"

The voice sounded familiar.

- SHIT!!- Billy cursed.
- W-What we're going to do now?!- Norman was in panic

"You have 10 seconds to stop this bus and leave, or we will have to force it!"

- Damn it!- Stu said.
- Mr. Myers, stop the bus, we'll find a way out of this.- Hannibal said.
- W-What?!- Norman said.
- !!- Jason was suprised.

Michael stopped the bus, and then we all got off the bus. From inside the police car came a woman who was apparently the sheriff, she had a serious posture and seemed to be quite young ... How strange, it seems familiar. Behind her was a frightened-looking young man.

- Which ones were the ones who stole things from your store?- The woman said.
- T-Those two.- He said pointing at Billy and Stu.

The woman then looked at them both.

- ...!- And then she looked at me.- You...
- ?!- I was confused.

We started to face each other.

- You are... (Y/N) (L/N), right?- She said.
- ...- Damn it...- No...?- She smiled.
- You don't have to lie, I will not arrest you or anything.- She said.
- Eh...?
- I'll let it go this time, but I think you better control your friends next time.- She looked at Billy and Stu.- Because next time you may end up not having the same "luck".
- R-Right...- I said.
- See you later, (Y/N).- She said.

Everyone got inside the bus.

- Oh, and...- I looked at her, confused.- Rest assured, no one has yet discovered that it was you who did it, to them, you are still the "Missing Girl", the city is further ahead.

I got on the bus, but I noticed Billy and Stu looking at that guy with strange smiles.

- That was close...- Norman said.
- I didn't think you had a "police friend", (Y/N).- Billy said.
- Yeah...- Stu said.
- She's familiar to me, but I can not remember where...- I said.
- (Y/N), What did she mean by "Missing Girl"?- Norman said.
- Well...- I sighed.- My mother made me kill all those who made my sister fall off the stairs, I did, but ... I was forced to kill my best friend, because she discovered what I did, and after I did that, my mother took me out of town, and since no one had found out who the killer was, and the last scene of the crime was my old house, they might have thought I disappeared or that "The killer kidnapped me."
- I see...- Norman said.
- That woman said the city wasn't far away right? Finally, I'm getting bored inside this bus.- Freddy said.

New update, yaaay! Personally, I was thinking about creating a book with Slashers x Reader scenarios, what do you guys think? This idea has not gone out of my head, and I'm still not sure if I will, but if you want, I can do ... Sorry, sometimes I can be a little insecure about my ideas, haha... ^^'

 ^^'