Family?

The next day, after lunch, I looked for Jason and Thomas, I would try to teach them to talk, even though I did not know where to start...
Eh? Where are they?

- Looking for something, little kitty?- I turned around, facing the so-called Freddy Krueger, with a scary smile on his face.
- Y-Yes...- I cringed a little- I'm looking for Jason and Thomas...
- Why?- Freddy said.
- I'm going to teach them how to talk.- I said.
- You are going to teach them?- He seemed to be holding back the laughter.
- What? Is something wrong with that?- I said.
- Nothing.- He said.- They are in their cells.
- Thanks.- I said and then went into the cell corridor.

Jason was in his cell in a dark corner.

- Jason...?- I called him, and he raised his head.- Are you ready?- He shook his head as if to say "yes".- Okay, I'll call Thomas and then we'll find a place to start.- He shook his head again. I went toward Thomas's cell.
- H-Hey (Y/N).- Norman  was next to Thomas.
- Hey!- I said.- What are you doing?
- I was talking to Thomas, let's just say that Mr. Hannibal and I are the only ones who understand what Thomas is "talking" about...- Norman said.
- Great, so you can come with us!- I said.
- W-What?- Norman was confused.
- I'm going to teach Thomas and Jason to talk, you can help me, since you understand what Thomas is trying to say.- I said, and then looked in Thomas's direction.
- Oh, right, I'll try!- Norman smiled.
- Are you ready Thomas?- He shook his head and grunted as well.- Well, let's find a place to start.- I smiled. In the same place where I met Jason yesterday, we stopped there. It was a good place, few people stayed here.

Me and Norman did our best to try to teach them at least the basics, Thomas was one step ahead by grunting, so with him it was a little easier, but Jason managed only small grunts, he did not say anything, so he would have to at least grunt first, well ... I think...

Some days later...

- Th...Ank... Y...Ou...- It was his first time to speak.
- Great Jason, you did it!- I smiled. Jason shook his head, even if his mask covered his face, a small part of his features made it look like he was happy.
- Y-You did a great job, (Y / N)!- Norman smiled too.
- thank You...- Thomas said.
- No need to thank!- I said, a little embarrassed.- We are all a family now.

At this moment, the three of them stared at me strangely.

- FaMiLy...?- Thomas said.
- I said something wrong...?- I was confused
- We remember the past, Family ... I have not heard that word in a long time...- Norman gave a small laugh.
- Long Time...?- How long have they been here?

After this sad conversation, it was time to go back, I found Billy and Stu talking, they were talking about something strange that I have no idea.

- Where were you two these days?- I asked.
- We were in a "Mission".- They laughed.
- Mis...sion...?- There are some times when they are scary.
- We know you taught Thomas and Jason to talk, is that true?- Stu asked.
- Yes, why?- I said.
- Nothing.- They Laughed again...

I started walking toward my cell when Billy stopped me.

- Hey (Y/N).- Billy said.
- What?- I turned toward them.
- Huh... Can we ask something?- They said at same time.
- Okay.- I said.
- Well... How did you end up here?- Stu said.
- I think I already answered that question- I said.
- But you don't look like a murderer, you're very ... Innocent and kind.- Billy said.
- Well, that's why I was never caught, no one ever suspected me.- I said.
- Nice answer.- Stu said.
- Tell us more about your strategies.- Billy smiled.
- Someday maybe.- I said and then I went to my cell.

...

- She just makes me more curious about her past.- Billy crossed his arms, leaning against the wall.
- Something wrong, Billy?- Stu stared at him.
- Don't tell me you're not curious about her either? She seems to be very smart!- Billy said.
- Do you think that?- Stu
- Yes!- Billy said.
- ...- Stu was confused.

...

As I entered the cell corridor, I bumped into someone BIG, and resilient too, I fell to the ground, and looked in the direction of who or what it was. It was Michael Myers.

- I-I'm sorry...- I said.

He just looked at me, then walked away again.

I'm sorry if the chapter did not please you very much, I'm in a half-drawn routine because of a game called Mystic Messenger, God, I'm trying not to miss many chats T_T And also my classes come back from here 3 days ... Back to school again... Geez...