Free from Darkness

This chapter will be light.

I am finally free ... I am free of all those who have tried to control me ... I can finally be happy and have control of my own life, live in peace with them, without anything bad happening...

- Do you need any help, Norman?- I offered to help Norman, he looked rather exhausted, he's the one who does pretty much everything here.

- N-No, no need to worry ... I'm almost done.- He was finishing washing up.

- I really want to help, you look really exhausted, you better get some rest.-  I said, putting my hands on his shoulders.

- A-Are you sure ...?- Norman asked.

- Yes! Do not worry about me!- I smiled, and then he went to his room to rest, and I finished his work, it was not difficult.

After that, I went to the living room, Stu and Billy had rented some horror movies to watch, they were both sitting on the couch, Michael and Jason were there too, but they did not seem to pay attention to the movie.

- (Y / N) join us!- Billy said.

- Huh?- They were looking at me.- N-No, thank you, I do not want to disturb you!

- Do not worry! The more people here the better!- Stu smiled as he nodded slightly.

- Okay ... If you insist.- I spoke toward them and sat on the couch, between Stu and Billy, the movie was "The Exorcist," although it's old, I could still feel a little fear, in the way I started to feel sleepy, but I tried to stay awake and concentrate on the movie.

- Are you afraid?- Stu asked me.

- No ... I'm just a little tired.- I said.

- You can go to sleep if you want, (Y / N), it's not as if someone would come into your room at night. -Stu laughed putting his hand on my shoulder.

- I'm fine, I just want to spend more time with you guys...- I said.

- Spending more time with us?- Stu was suprised.

- You do not have to... Force... yourself...- Jason said.

I managed to watch for a few more minutes, but I ended up falling asleep. I woke up in my room, it was morning, but the sun was still rising. Maybe I should help Norman with breakfast.

I went to the kitchen, it was empty, he shouldn't have woken up yet.

- (Y/N), are you awake?- It was Norman.

- Yes, I'll help you with breakfast.- I smiled.

- Oh... T-Thank You.- Norman smiled.

Although I was not so good at cooking, I was able to help him a lot, it was even fun.

I can not remember any happy times I had before meeting all of them. At least now I can live in peace with them, maybe I can try to be a normal person, although it's a bit difficult.

I can say that our work was good.

- (Y / N), c-could you wake the others? If this does not bother you...- Norman asked with a little hesitation.

- No problem.- I said.

I first went into the living room, I do not know if Jason and Michael need to be awake or eat, but it does not hurt to try...

They are sleeping. Jason was on the floor and Michael on the couch, I feel a little bad that they do not have a comfortable sleeping place...

- Jason? Michael?- I approached them.- It's time to wake up...

Jason grunted, but Michael did not even move.

- Hey...- I said.

Nothing...

I felt something on my right shoulder, it was Chucky.

- Wake up, you idiots, we do not have all day!- Chucky spoke angrily.

- Chucky?!- He laughed.

Jason grunted again and stood up.

- ...- He looked a little annoyed, but he seemed to smile a little.

- Michael, wake up.- I nudged him, but he still did not move, so I tried to fiddle with his mask, but it scared me when he gripped my hand tightly.- P-Please get up, it's breakfast time.

- ...Right.- He said.

He released my hand.

After that, I started to feel my hand hurt a little, but I decided to wake the others up. Chucky helped me wake Billy and Stu, Hannibal was already awake, so there was no need to go up to his room, Freddy was still asleep and I could not wake him at all, and Thomas... He looked busy sewing a mask. After breakfast, Stu and Billy took me out.

- Where are we going?- I asked.

- Where? Do not you remember? We got a job!- Billy said.

- Yeah!- Stu

- O-Oh, I forgot about that, and where is it?- I asked again.

- A video store!- Stu said.

- Really?

- Yeah!!- They both said.

They pulled me down the street to the video store, eh ... Today is going to be a long day...

~~~~~~~~~~

I thought I would not, but I did! It was a little too fast, I need to do my school activities tomorrow, and I enjoyed the time I still had, so here it is. Let's hope for tomorrow being my last day pulled, I hope that my teachers do not put anything else that can take up much of my time. Hope ~