Stupid

The day dawned, those men hit the cells again, I'm beginning to understand why Freddy hates them so much.

- So Stu, what's your "grand plan"?- I said.
- I was thinking ... Those two guards are two perverted idiots, just like the characters who always die in horror movies, they possibly have the "keys" to unlock our cells, and well, you're the only woman here.- Stu said.
- What do you mean ...?- I was confused.
- I realized that they are always saying dirty things to you, It's disgusting.- Stu said.
- I know that, but what do you mean by that?- I said.
- If we kill those two idiots we'll probably be able to get out of here.- Stu said.
- What about the other guards?- I said.
- When Michael was in Smith's Grove, two idiots got the idea of getting into his cell with another patient, he killed them and ran away, we can repeat the scene, and also, many here are just like those two, this will be very easy!- Stu laughed.
- Okay... Wait, what?!- My sister made me realize what exactly he was trying to say.- I will not be the bait!
- Come on, you can kill them before they get a chance to do something.- Stu said.
- But it's not me, it's my sister...- I said.- My sister is the one who helps me.
- Your sister?- Stu said.
- Yes she...!- I was interrupted by male screams- Eek...!
- It's just Chucky.- Stu sighed.
- Why is he there?- I asked.
- It's a long story.- Stu said.- They put Chucky there because he always managed to escape, once he attacked one of the guards and killed him, he was taken to one of the cells there, with a heavy metal door, almost a solitary one, It's very funny if you stop and think.
- H-Hey, you guys should not be here...- We heard a voice behind us, it was Norman.
- Because? The idiots don't usually come here, nobody will see!- Stu said.
- B-But he will listen...- Norman said.
- Are you still afraid of him, Norman?- Stu smiled.
- N-No, I just don't like when he's angry.- Norman said.
- Well ... I'm going to rest, see you later...- I left there and started walking around, I need to distract myself...

Why am I feeling as if something would happen ...?

...

...

- Why are you doing this?! Why did you kill all those people ?!- She screamed
- This is all because of her...- I said.
- And who are you anyway ?!- She asked.
- ...- I took off my mask, she was shocked.
- B-B... (Y/N)?!- She said in shock.- How could you...?
- They all deserved it...- I said.
- What they did?!- I sighed, she was confused.
- Because of them, (S/N) is dead now, they paid with their lives for what they did to her...- I looked at my knife.- Mommy said this is Justice.
- Y-Your mom said that?!- She put her hands in my shoulders- Don't listen her please!
- You're in my way ... My sister doesn't want to do this, but we can not let you get in the way...- I looked at her.- I'm sorry...
- (Y/N)...? W-What are you... (Y/N) PLEASE DON'T-!!

I could not believe what I had just done, I killed... 

...My best friend...

- I'm sorry... She forced me to do this...- I cried.- I'm sorry (Best Friend name)...
- (Y/N).- It was mommy.- Come on, we need to go.
- Go? Where...?- I was confused.
- We need to get out of town before they find us.- Mommy said.
- Okay...- I said.

I looked at her body, and then I followed Mommy.

- (Best friend name)...- I sighed

...

...

I felt like I was being carried by someone in the bride style, I could not see much, just a white mask, my vision was a little blurred. After a few minutes I felt the comfort of my bed, and I fell asleep, but I heard something before then everything darkened.

- Good Night, (Y/N)- The person said.

...

Hello guys! Here's the chapter, I'm preparing something for the next, but before ... Well, that may seem a bit random, but, can you imagine why "Innocent Devil"?