New "Home"

I woke up banging my head against the metal wall, it hurts a lot... I felt the movement of the car take me to my new "house", and a little of the sunlight burning my eyes, I groaned in pain, putting my hands on my head.
A sudden movement made the car stop, I almost hit my head again, but my hands that took the impact. I was silent, listening to footsteps, and then the car door opened, revealing a man in a guard's suit, and behind him a few others, they then took me into a huge place, looked like a prison, was afraid but not reacted.

"Good Decision" I heard my sister's voice.

As I entered that place, I felt a shiver go down my back. We passed a woman with a face of death, as if she did not want to be there, she gave the men permission to take me, and after a few minutes, they unlocked a door in a corridor where there were several cells, drawing the attention of people , mostly men.

The one in the first cell next to the door, was tall and wore a hockey mask, his gaze met mine, following my movement silently.
In the second cell was another tall man, but he wore a white, brown-haired mask, his gaze was cold, like the sight of a lifeless person.
In the third cell, I was scared to meet a man with burned skin, wearing a hat, he had a scary smile.
In the fourth cell, there was a Young man who until now seemed the most normal of all, a frightened expression, looked at my direction with astonishment.
In the fifth cell, unlike the others, they had two young men, both with a scary look, one of them seemed to have blonde hair and blue eyes?The other had dark hair, perhaps brown, and eyes in the same color ... I wonder, why they share the same cell ...?

Before I could do anything, they opened the cell door next to the one with the two, and threw me inside, taking off my handcuffs, and locked the cell door again...
"How kind ..." My sister said.
I sighed as I lay on the bed, looking up at the sky. I heard a grunt coming from the right cell, it was a male voice, but since there was no window or something, I couldn't see what it was.After a few hours, he rang a bell, which echoed down the hallway, was loud, and then I heard the sound of a lock.

- Breakfast time your fucking psychopaths.- A man's voice spoke, and he slammed the door shut. It took me a while to get up, I wanted to have a decent sleep, but apparently I have rules to follow in this place. 
I rose up against my will, and opened that heavy door, from the cell next door came out a fat man with a scary mask, and from the other, came another man apparently normal, older than all I have seen so far in this place.
...
...
...
Am I the only female here?

I followed them to a kind of canteen, even looking like a school cafeteria, it was huge and roomy with large tables. They were serving a strange gray-looking, simple-looking thing that looked like a random mix of food in a blender, I picked up with great trepidation, and went to an empty table, my sister is telling me not to trust these men.
After staring at that thing on the plate, I took courage and ate a little ... There was no taste, what the hell is this?!

- Better get used to it as this will be your breakfast, lunch and dinner in the next few years of your life.- I turned abruptly to find the blond boy from earlier, looking at me smiling.
- You're kidding me, aren't you?- I asked, suprised.
- We've been here a long time, believe me, there were worse things than this.- The other boy said, sitting to my left, while the blond boy sat to my right, both smiling strangely.
- Who are you...?- I asked.
- I'm Billy Loomis.- The one on the left said.
- And me, Stu Macher.- The one on the right said.
- How long have you been here?- I said.
- You have no idea.- Stu said.
- Why do you share the same cell?- I asked confused.
- They treat us like we're one person, it's weird...- Billy said.- How did you get here? What did you do so bad that they brought you right to this place?
- It's kind of hard to explain, my sister knows better than I do.- I said.
- Your... Sister?- Stu said.
- Yes, my sister knows, I just do, but she is better at explaining than I am..- I said.

The same noise of bell echoed again, everyone began to turn back into the corridors of the cells. When I got up, Billy put his hand on my shoulder.

- Before I forget, what's your name?- Billy
- (Y/N) (L/N).- I said, before then following the others down the hall.
- It was nice to talk to you, (Y/N)!- Stu