Trouble Part 1

A young woman with dark hair was walking down the street, it was late at night and she was completely alone, a car rarely passed near her, the young woman seemed to be around 21 years old.

- I already said mom, I'm already 21 years old, I already know how to take care of myself, no need to worry, I'll be home in a few minutes ... No! I do not have any company, all my friends left early ... You do not have to call them idiots, they do not have to wait an hour waiting for me, you know I'm not fast.- The woman was distracted talking to her mother on her cell phone, not seeming to notice anything in the environment around her ... Not even Brahms...

The boy followed, he seemed extremely confused, in his head, that woman was familiar, only a single name appeared in his head, he could only see her.

- Greta...- Brahms approached the woman, striding in heavy steps, it was not long before the woman turned, frightened by the sudden presence of the male.

- Well... H-Hello? Are you lost? I-It is not very safe to stay on the street at night, especially so late...- The woman asked, slightly nervous.- Are you homeless or something? I...- She noticed that his hands were soiled with blood, the woman panicked and slowly moved away.- I'm sorry, sir, b-but I'm late, I really need to go now...

Before the woman had a chance to run, Brahms gripped her wrist tightly.

- You left me...- He was filled with anger, grabbing the woman by the throat and strangling her, the woman tried to break free, but without success, he saw the life disappear in the woman's eyes, and she stopped moving.

This woman was not her.

- ...- Brahms looked at his hands, staring at them silently, leaving after a few minutes.

...

- Freddy, wake up! Breakfast is ready.- I opened the door to his room, Freddy slept heavily with his hat was on his face.- Freddy!

- Stop yelling! I did not have a good night!- Freddy grunted, moving lazily in his bed, his hat fell to the floor and he buried his face on the bed.

- Eat something at least then you can sleep in peace.- I went into his room and shook him lightly, he grunted extremely annoyed, but got up, grabbing his hat.

- You're lucky, girl.- Freddy said putting his hand on my head and messing with my (H/C) hair.

- Lucky...?- I looked at him confused.

- You're the one who does not make me angry, try not to end this exception.- He said leaving the room.

After breakfast, I helped Norman with the dishes, Stu and Billy were in the living room, they seemed to be teasing Jason, they both seemed to be having fun, while Jason seemed to be getting annoyed every moment. I took care of Thomas, who was much better now, but still a little sick.

- You'll be better soon Thomas, be patient.- I smiled at him, the same smiled back hugging me.

And then, someone knocked on the door, it was Hannibal.

- Miss (Y/N), could I ask you a favor?- He said.

- Did something happen?

- Norman said he's missing some ingredients for lunch, I'd like you to buy the ingredients with him.

- Okay, I'll go

I let Thomas rest for a while and went to the kitchen, Norman looked a little more nervous than usual.

- Norman?- He looked at me relieved.

- Oh, (Y/N)! I'm glad you're here...- He sighed.- I can not go buy the ingredients with you, I'm sorry...

- No problem, I can go alone.- I said.

- No! There are many things to buy, I asked Michael to help you.- He said.

- Michael?- These days Michael is a little apprehensive, I realized that he seems a bit strange around other people, I wonder if this will end well...

I'm sorry for the short chapter, I'm really sleepy, but do not worry, after I get home from school tomorrow I'll update again (This chapter was supposed to be longer, but since I'm only free now, it's hard to write while my eyes are heavy and my sleep is dominating me) See you... Later?