Freetime

Billy, Stu, and Chucky were standing in the living room while Billy was holding Myers mask, wondering how he was going to give it back to Michael.

- I'll be dead tonight, he'll kill me!- Billy shivered, staring at the mask.

- This will be fun to watch, call me when it happens, hahah!- Chucky laughed, walking away from them.

- You can not leave us here... You've seen everything and done nothing!- Stu stammered, the fear in his voice totally perceptible.

- keep dreaming, I'm not in the mood to face that big guy when he sees that you stole his mask.- Chucky chuckled loudly as he walked down the hall.

- Where the hell are you going after all?!- Billy asked, raising his voice.

- Far from you, as I said, I'm not in the mood to face that big guy when he realizes he's without the mask and that you stole it, HAHAHAHAHA!!!- Chucky went to a window and jumped out as he laughed.

- Bastard!!- Billy screamed.

- What...? Why are you screaming like this?- Freddy left his room.

- Freddy!!- They both ran toward Freddy, who was confused by what was happening.- You need to help us!!

- ...- Freddy stared at them for a few seconds.- What the fuck did you guys do?

- Huh... We...- Stu laughed nervously.

- We took Michael's mask.- Freddy laughed.- Hey, stop laughing, we need help!

- Good luck, because I will not help you, you know very well, what that guy can do.- Freddy said.

- No! You need to help us, I don't want to die! I'm too young for this!- Stu whimpered.

- Tell that to those teenagers we killed years ago.- Freddy pulled away from them.

- Your fearful, even Norman would try to help us! I will tell Hannibal that you are entering the dreams of the people of this city!- Billy said. Freddy stopped walking, turning slowly to the two, making Billy smile mischievously.

- You... Oh, you son of a bitch...- Freddy grunted- You win... What do I have to do?

- Make Michael sleep so we can put his mask back on.- Billy said.

- What did you say?- Billy sighed.

- We just have to put the mask back on without him realizing it!!- Stu said.

-  All right, all right... Where is he?- Freddy folded his arms, waiting impatiently for the answer.

- ...- They did not respond, but they were shocked.- Oh no... I totally forgot...- Stu said, putting his hand on his head.

- Where is he?- Freddy asked again.- Do you at least know where he is?!

- He... He left...- Freddy's eyes widened, and Stu laughed weakly.

- He left along with (Y/N)...- Billy said putting his hands on his face, sighing.- I totally forgot about it...

- You are... You are really fucked...- Freddy grunted, staring at the floor.- What are you going to do now? Outside, his chance to find out that he is without the mask increases!

- I know that...- Billy whimpered.

Meanwhile

- Thank you for coming with me, Michael.- You smiled at him, still trying to act normally close to him, though the other girls were making it difficult, with several strange nicknames.

- Hi, handsome, how about we go to the movies?- You heard a woman say, you saw Michael looking at her with a scary face, making you nudge him to try to get him away.

- He doesn't need it, he does not like it, hahaha...- You laughed uncomfortably at the situation.

- ...Is she your sister or your girlfriend?- The woman asked, pointing at you.

- W-What?! That's not it!- You grabbed Michael's arm, making him look at you, confused.- C-Come on Michael, we have to go!

- Oh, so your name is Michael? Sorry to bother you, have a nice day!- The woman laughed, waving at you as you tried to get Michael out of that place.

- Stupid woman.- You heard Michael say, looking at the woman.

- Yes...- You agreed, and you two kept walking, it was a quiet walk, which made you calmer.

As you walked, you saw an old lady walking, she was quite beautiful in your opinion. She looked younger, even if you could identify traces of old age in her, but there was something about her that made her look extremely familiar.

- Excuse me, could you help me?- She asked both of you.- I'm looking for my granddaughter's house, she gave me this address, but I do not know this city, do you know this address?- She held out a paper containing an address you knew.

- Yes, I know, this is close to my house ...- You smiled at the old lady, then returned the paper.- I'll help you, do not worry!

- Oh, thank you miss!- You two accompanied the old lady to where her granddaughter's house was located, the lady smiled at you, thanking you again.

- Norman.- You heard Michael say suddenly, you stared at him confused.- She looks like Norman.

- What...?- You were thoughtful for a few seconds, comparing the old lady to Norman, and thinking that really, the two were somehow alike.- You're right... Is this a coincidence? Or are the two actually related?

- ...- Michael shrugged, and started to go home, while you stood still for a few minutes, he turned to you as soon as he realized that you were not accompanying him.- You wont come?

-Huh? Oh, yes, wait for me.- It took a while for you to reach him, but when he did, you saw him smile. As soon as the two arrived home, Norman opened the door, surprising you.

- O-Oh, (Y/N)! Mr. M... !!- Norman stopped talking, staring at Michael, he was shocked, before he could say something, you started to signal him not to say anything about it, it took a few seconds for the poor man to finally say something.- Y-You came back, why did you take s-so long?

- W-We helped an old lady, that's all...- You smiled, entering the house, followed by Michael, you sighed in relief.- "Phew, he didn't realize ..."

Michael followed silently toward the living room where Jason was sitting on the couch, too distracted by the TV to notice Michael sitting next to him.

- W-What is going on? W-Why is he unmasked?- Norman asked you, you realized he was a little pale, trying to understand what was going on.

- It's a long story... Just don't let him notice it.- You said going to your room.- I'm going to take a shower, please try not to worry about it, Norman.

- But what about Ja...- You closed the bedroom door before he could finish the sentence.- Oh my God, w-what do I do...?- Norman looked in the direction of Michael, who was staring at the TV with a bored look, he ended up looking at Norman, startling him, Norman gasped in panic.- I-I WILL PREPARE THE DINNER!!- Norman ran into the kitchen, startled.

~~~~~~~~

Well, that's all I've been able to do, I'm getting quite sleepy now, so I'm going to sleep, so I'll update later, or tomorrow, I don't know, these days I got into the world of creepypasta and finally I'm on vacation! I also ended up watching all the videos of Marble Hornets, so I ended up writing a book with Creepypasta scenarios, but so far I've only put three characters(The chapter gave almost 3,000 words, so I left only 3 so as not to be too long, at first I intended to put 4 or 5 characters.). If you want, you can go take a look. 

Oh, I was forgetting, thank you for reading this story, I'm very happy to share this with you.