Old Memories

This drawing is for you guys! For all the support you give me with this story, it makes me really LOVE to write this story, seriously, thank you very much for your support! ^^
~~~~~~

The city was near, I began to recognize this path, I remembered when Mommy took me away from here, that night haunts me to this day...

- We're getting close...- I whispered to myself.
- Finally! -I heard Freddy speak loudly at the back of the bus, he was lying in the last seats, looking up.
- Mr. Krueger, I think it best not to lie in this way, you might end up falling.- Hannibal said.
- I just want to get out of here, after spending so much time in those cells I'm going crazy!- freddy said.
- Mr.Krueger...!!!- The bus braked brutally, we heard a crash coming from the back of the bus, everyone turned around, and we saw Freddy lying on the bus floor as he groaned in pain.
- Son of a bitch!- Freddy said through grunts of pain.

Jason would giggle silently, and Michael would look at Freddy, though his face was not visible, I could tell he was smiling.

- You can laugh while you can, I'm going to take revenge!- Freddy stood with his hand on his head.
- I warned you not to be in that position Mr. Krueger.- Hannibal said.
- Shut up!- Freddy said. The bus started to walk again, and Freddy fell again.
- Oh my god...- Norman said.

Hannibal was with a facepalm, meanwhile, Jason and the others were laughing. Freddy had an expression of anger and pain at the same time. He got up holding tightly in a seat, and sat down. When we arrived at the entrance of the city, it didn't seem to have changed much, just basic reforms, some people walked normally down the street, the climate seemed the usual, calm.

- ...- I looked at everyone on the street, I did not recognize many of them.
- (Y/N)?- I heard Norman call me.- C-Could you tell us where we're staying?
- Oh...- I started thinking.- I think we can stay in my old house, she was pretty big, I think we can stay there.
- Ok...- He smiled.

It was not long before we found my old house, it was empty, and an old sign that said the house was for sale.

- Wow, beautiful house.- Billy said.
- I just hope the teenagers haven't used my house for dirty things...- I grumbled. I opened the door, it was dark and dusty, it looks like we'll have enough work to clean this place.
- Better clean this place if we want to live here.- Hannibal said, examining the place.- Not everyone here is accustomed to living in abandoned and old houses.
- He is right.- Stu said.
- Let's start, we have a whole day to do this, and I'm not in the mood for sleeping on the ground or on that bus again.- Billy said.- My back hurts.

While everyone was cleaning the house, I was at the same time remembering my past, and my sister. I was surprised by the light of the house lighting up suddenly.

- What the...- I went outside, Michael, Jason and Norman were there.
- Looks like they got some energy.- Hannibal said.
- G-Good, now I can see where I'm going.- Norman said.
- But that's not all, we still have to find a way to keep us here.- Hannibal said.
- This seems quite tiring- I said.

- Yes, but if we want to live here, we have to start trying to look like normal people, and most importantly, don't kill anyone!- Hannibal said.
- Now you completely took my fun, I was already getting excited to torment the teens of this city!- Freddy said.
- I don't think you feel like going back to that cell again, am I right, Mr. Krueger?- Hannibal looked at Freddy, he began to grunt low.
- I don't claim to be a "good guy", but since this is the condition for not going back to that cell, I think you'd better learn to live with me!- Chucky laughed.
- Right...- Freddy.

After a LOT of time, we finally managed to clean everything up, everyone was exhausted, except Jason and Michael.

- I ... Tired ...- Thomas said.
- I wish I could eat something now ... But there's nothing left of what we got from that guy this morning...- Billy grunted.
- We could have taken more food...- Stu grunted.
- ...- Jason and Michael looked silently at us all.
- Stop looking at us like that, you weirdos!- Freddy threw something at them.

We heard knocking at the door, everyone started to stare at each other, wondering who it was, I got up and went to open the door, it was that early woman.

- I see you chose to stay in your old house, (Y / N), how interesting.- She said.
- Why are you here?- I asked.
- I would like to welcome you, and give you some things, I see you've cleaned the house.- She laid looking inside.
- Who the hell are you...?- I asked.
- Me? Well... You can call me Sayuri, but now I've come to bring you some things that you may need as you have just arrived, but don't depend on me.- She said.
- Okay...- I said.

After That...

That woman isn't so scary after all.- Stu said.
- Yes, but she's right, we need to know right away what we're going to do to keep us here, you know what I mean?- Hannibal said.
- ...- No one said anything.
- We need to get jobs.- Hannibal said.
- Are you serious...?- Freddy said.
- Yes.- Hannibal.
- No.- Freddy.
- Mr. Krueger...- Hannibal grunted, trying to keep calm.
- I'm a "toy" now, then, no chance.- Chucky said.
- And Jason and Thomas still can not communicate much with people...- Norman said.

Hannibal took the facepalm again.

- I think I need to rest now...- Hannibal said.

Everyone went to sleep, only Michael and Jason stayed in the living room (I do not know why) and I ended up staying in my old room.

~~~

Please don't do that! (Y/N)!
I don't have a choice... You will tell them...
(Y/N) open your eyes, please!
(Best Friend name)...
Please Don't-!

Kill Her.

?!

We can't let her live... She will tell them what we did... We don't have any choice...

I... I don't want to do this!

I'm sorry...

(S/N), please... Don't...!

(Y/N)... I...
(Best Friend name)...!
Why...?
No... No...!

- Big Sis... Why...?- I cried.

I then realized that suddenly I was in a boiler room, or something, what place is this ...?

- Where...?- I looked around.
- What the hell?- I heard a familiar voice.
- Freddy...?- He was a little away from me.- What are you doing here?
- I don't think you know, but I'm a dream demon.- Freddy said.
- And why are you in my dreams...?- I asked.
- I found your dream very interesting.- He said.
- What...?- I was confused.
- So you mean your hair isn't really this color?- He said.
- Huh?- I looked at him.
- I hate to admit it, but you were pretty cute, your story sounds pretty tragic.- He said.
- W-Wha...- Before I could respond, Freddy was thrown away, and I was frightened.

S T A Y  A W A Y  F R O M  M Y  S I S T E R...

~~~

I woke up scared, breathing heavily, and sweating.

- (S/N)...

Sorry for this half-nonsense chapter, I was kind of rushed because my dad is telling me to sleep, here it is VERY late, you have no idea! And everyone here is sick as hell, my God!  cof cof... Sorry ^^'