Surprise

"I do not think they will accept this, you know that it has caused us many problems."

"Well, we don't know what else to do, he's already a little calmer, I don't think he's going to act like that anymore."

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, he has not attacked anyone else since your useful visit, and when he leaves, he has nowhere to go."

"So you want me to take him? The idea is interesting, but like I said, I do not think they will accept very well."

"You could talk to them."

"The answer would be obvious."

"So what do we do with him?"

"Let me think about it, I'll give you an answer later."

"Okay."

- And now? What do we do?- Stu whispered.

Stu, Billy and Freddy were watching Michael next to Jason looking at the television, unlike Jason, Michael did not seem interested in what was happening on TV.

- I already said, put him in the dream world and we put on the mask while he is sleeping.- Billy said without looking at them.

- Do you think it's easy? It's not as if I just popped his fingers and he slept.- Freddy laughed in mockery.- It's easier to put the big boy to sleep than this one.

-Just try, I still want to be alive tomorrow!- Billy said screaming in a whisper.

- I can not believe I got into this, now I have a risk of him cutting my head because of this shit.- Freddy grunted irritably.

- ...?- Michael watched the television with a bored look, he was surprised when he began to feel a little sleepy suddenly. He tried to ignore it, but the feeling grew stronger, making him close his eyes quickly a few times, what the hell was that shit?

- It's working...!- Stu smiled.

- Okay... Now give me the mask as I take this to him.- Billy held out his hand to Stu.

- Right... wait, what?!- Stu looked at Billy in disbelief.- Wasn't the mask with you?!

- ...- Billy sighed, hiding his face in his hands.- We're fucked up, who's with the mask?

- You motherfuckers made me do this for nothing?!- Freddy frowned at them.

- I thought I gave you the mask, Stu, where did you put it away?!- Billy grunted in annoyance.

- You did not give me the mask, I would remember if you had!- Stu said.

- So...- Billy gasped, banging his head against the wall.- So who did I give...?

- You idiots are putting an end to my patience...- Freddy got up, and grunted, leaving.

- H-Have you managed to return the mask...?- Norman asked worriedly, he trembled slightly.

- Norman don't scare us like this... I thought I was going to die!- Stu placed one of his hands on his chest.

- I-I'm sorry for this...- Norman apologized frantically, and went into the kitchen again.- Dinner will be ready in a f-few minutes...

- Right...- They responded at the same time.

- Now let's look for that mask!- Billy stood up.

The two left the room quickly, and began to search the whole house, but after several minutes, they found nothing, Stu began to despair.

- What are we going to do now, Billy ?! He's going to kill us!- Stu said desperately as Billy groaned.

- Calm down, you idiot! I'm trying to think!

- You still have not solved the subject of the mask...?- You stared at them in confusion, the two had knocked on your bedroom door asking if you had seen Michael's mask, you said no.- How did you lose the mask, anyway?

- I thought I gave it to Stu earlier, but he said I did not give him anything!- You stared at him doubtfully.-  Do not look at me like that!

- So you gave it to whom? A Stu doppelganger?- You folded your arms, sighing.

- I do not know...- Billy said.

- I think you dropped it, or even Stu was distracted when you gave him the mask.- You said.

- I told you, I would have remembered if he had given me the mask!- Stu said indignantly.

- D-Dinner is ready!- You heard Norman say from inside the kitchen.

- Let's settle this later, I'm hungry now...- You all went to dinner.

"Okay, I'll take him, I'll try to explain this to them, I do not blame myself if neighbors call the police station complaining about any noise or yelling coming from home."

"Huh... Okay, I just do not want to have any dead bodies here tomorrow..."

"I do not promise anything sheriff."

- Good food...- Thomas said as he smiled happily.

- Great food...- Jason said.

- No doubt, Norman is the best cook here.- Billy laughed.

- So my food is horrible?- Freddy slammed the table irritably.

- I did not mean it, to my surprise, your food at least did not come out burnt.- Billy said. Before Freddy could get up from the table and move on Billy, the door opened, it was Hannibal.

- Oh, Hannibal, you arrived early today.- You said.

- Sorry to interrupt dinner, anyway.- Hannibal said.- I want to introduce someone, I just ask you not to be agitated.

- H-Huh... Okay, w-who could it be...?- Norman said.

- Well, you can come in.- Hannibal said looking back, and then someone came in, to everyone's surprise, it was Brahms.

- WHAT?!- Billy started coughing, while almost everyone was incredulous.

- What is HE doing here?!- Billy said.

- He was recovering in the hospital, he is not as aggressive as before.- Hannibal said.

- I'm sorry ... I promise to be a good boy...- Brahms spoke in the voice of a child.

- ...- Everyone looked at him in confusion.

- Brahms has this way of speaking sometimes with this tone of voice, it's nothing serious, just... Try to treat him as best you can so he does not get aggressive.- Hannibal said quietly, a long silence remained in the room, no one said anything until Norman rose from his chair in shame.

- I-I'll get you two food...- Norman said.

Brahms sat down in a chair next to Billy, who stared at him suspiciously, and Michael too, Brahms bowed his head.

- And also.- Hannibal caught everyone's attention.- I found this on the floor outside.- Hannibal showed Michael's mask, which made them all paralyze.- It's good to see you decided not to wear your mask, Michael, it's a breakthrough.

- Oh No...- Billy

- ..............................- Michael turned slowly to Billy with a totally cold look.

...

AAAAARGH!!!