I want to be free!

...

(Y/N) is acting very strange these days, she seems colder and distant, everyone finds this very strange, she would not act like this until I found her talking alone in her room...

- This is weird...- Stu said.
- Did something happen, Stu?- Billy asked.
- Last night, I saw (Y / N) leaving the house very late at night, I tried to call her, but it was too late.- Stu said.
- Maybe she couldn't sleep and went for a walk, I couldn't get into her dreams anyway.- Freddy said.
- B-But, do you know if she came back later?- I asked.
- I don't know, I couldn't stay awake, she must have been back very late.- Stu said.
- Maybe you should ask one of the weird big guys, they might have seen her, since they probably never sleep!- Freddy said.

Jason shook his head, and Michael ... He just said no.

- I saw her.- Chucky said.- She took advantage that those two were not seeing and entered quickly.
- Norman!!- Billy screamed.
- W-What?!- I replied scared.
- The food is burning!!- He said.
- EH?!

- Food... Burned...- Thomas said.
- Try not to get too distracted next time, Mr. Bates.- Hannibal said.
- O-Okay...!- I looked down the hall, (Y/N) was there, staring at the mirror.- (Y/N)...?

Everyone looked at her, who seemed to be muttering something, but I could not understand, and I was slowly approaching her and hesitantly, she did not seem to want my presence.

- Are you okay...?- I asked.
- ...- She didn't said anything, she just stared at me, her expression sad, it was as if she was asking for help.- Yes, everything is fine.- She suddenly smiled, but it was a fake smile, did not seem to be (Y/N).

This morning, she seemed totally "normal", after breakfast she simply left, without speaking at all. The morning passed almost completely calmly after Billy and Stu left, not only them but Michael, Hannibal and Jason left too, I didn't know they had actually gotten a job. I was tidying the rooms, as I passed the room that belonged to (Y / N), there was a black shirt apparently under the bed. I was able to get that shirt, I was getting uncomfortable, and when I held that shirt, I felt wet spots, was not very visible because the color of the shirt was dark, that was... Blood?

- Nor...man...- Thomas called me.
- !!- I put that shirt on, and left the room, Thomas was at the door of the house, pointing to it.
- Someone... Door...- Thomas said.
- Okay.- I went to the door and opened it, it was that Sayuri.- H-Hello?

She was serious, and came in without saying anything, looking all around, and then looked at me suspiciously.

- H-How can I help you?- She was already starting to scare me.
- A body was found in an alley this morning by a woman.- She said.
- A-And...?- I said.
- Before that, I had found him on the road on the way to the city, he said he was a guard of a sanitarium not far from here, it's the same sanitarium from which you escaped, am I right?- She said.
-  ...- I froze.
- He said he would stay in a hotel before going to the police station in the morning, but mysteriously this morning he was found next to a pile of garbage in an alley.- She crossed her arms.- And though I find it kind of difficult, but you are the only ones who had a reason to kill him.
- D-Do you think one of us did that ?!- I said.

- I don't want to believe it, but it's the only theory.- She said.

- B-But nobody knew that.- I said.

- It makes no sense...- Sayuri looked thoughtful.

Unless...

- (Y/N)...- I whispered.
- Hum?- Sayuri looked at me.- Did you say something?
- N-No! Nothing...- I said.
- That's all, sorry to bother, but I actually thought one of you had done that, but it was possibly someone else...- She left.

Was it (Y / N) who did that? It can not be ... Hannibal warned us not to kill anyone... She would not do it ... Would she?

...

- Stop it!- (Y/N)
- Stop with what?- (S/N) 
- Stop controlling me!- (Y/N)
- Controlling you? I'm just helping you!- (S/N)
- Helping me?! How?! Killing people?!- (Y/N)
- They deserve it!- (S/N)
- No!- (Y/N)
- (Y/N) you saw what they did, how can you think they don't deserve it?!- (S/N)- Sister, please understand, I'm doing justice, don't you remember what happened when those boys pushed me down the stairs?
- YOU'RE NOT MY SISTER!!- (Y/N)

Everything was silent for a few seconds...

- You're just a figment of my imagination, you're not real!- (Y/N)- My real sister is dead!  And she never thought of revenge! You only exist because of  mom!
- You don't know what you're talking about...- (S/N)
- That woman... She controlled me for years! I was so innocent thinking my mother was finally loving me...- (Y/N)
- (Y/N)... Of course Mom loves you, you're her daughter, too.- (S/N)
- You're lying, she never even cared for me, she was just mentally disturbed, she was a crazy bitch!- (Y/N)
- How dare you talk about her like that?!- (S/N)-  Did you forget everything she did for you?!
- What she did for me?! She killed my father, and forced me to kill my best friend!- (Y/N)
- She was going to tell the police!- (S/N)
- SHE WOULD HELP ME!!- (Y/N)

Silence dominated again.

- You're nothing without me.- (S/N) said.
- I don't need you anymore, I do not need to be afraid anymore.- (Y/N) said.
- If it had not been for me you'd have died, I'm protecting you!- (S/N) screamed.
- You are not real!! I will not let you control me again!- (Y/N) replied.
- Am i not real?- (S/N) laughed.
- Ugh!- (Y/N) grunted.
- You're weak.- (S/N) said.- You'll never get rid of me.
- I... I just want to be free...- (Y/N) said.

...

- Please don't kill me! I didn't know what I was doing!- The person said.
- ...- She was silent, her head was lowered and the weapon in her hands was almost falling to the ground, and quickly, she reacted by attacking the person.
- HEL...p...- The person's voice failed.

...

- (Y/N), you're back!- I said.

She smirked again, and went to her room.

- ...- Freddy stared at her as she went to her room.
- She's still acting like that...- I said.
- Yes.- Freddy said.

It's like she's not herself...