Trouble Part 3

More and more murders were taking place, and the only thing they all suspected was him, even if he could not even walk down the hallways, he was locked in a room until we sorted out this mess. His only company was Jason, who would always bring him food, even if he did not want to. I was with Chucky, Thomas and Stu in the living room, we started playing some kind of game, we were bored, a really boring Friday to tell the truth, we were forbidden to enter Michael's room to talk to him...

- Damn it!- Stu banged his head against the table, had lost the game to Thomas, who celebrated raising his arms and grunting with happiness. Chucky laughed out loud at this, I missed the game for him, I just watched Stu beat his head over and over again, not believing in defeat after winning 5 times.

- Accept your defeat boy!- Chucky said pointing at Stu.

- I still won 5 times, I am still the winner after all!- Stu said raising his head.

- Cheating is not winning, just accept that he has won and you have lost.- Chucky started laughing again as Stu leaned his head against the table, not accepting defeat.

- Ouch!- We heard Norman growl in pain in the kitchen, then we heard something fall on the floor, we went there and stopped at the door.

- What happened?- Chucky asked.

- A-Ah... Guys! N-Nothing, I just... I accidentally hurt myself with the hot pot...- Norman laughed weakly, but a tear slid down his face, the burn mark on his arm was very visible, his expression expressing much pain.

- I'm going to help you.- Stu went into the kitchen and headed for Norman.

- That hurts...?- Thomas asked Norman, he was quite worried.

- T-This is nothing, you do not have to worry....- Norman said.

- Do not say that, we have to worry, you just get hurt with the hot pot!- Stu said.

Even with Norman persisting that everything was fine, we did not let him into the kitchen, but now we had a "problem".

- Wait a minute... Who's going to make lunch now?- We stare at Stu with confusion.- The only ones who know how to cook here are Hannibal and Norman, who's going to make lunch if neither of them can do it?

- ...........................................................................

...

- If you really want to eat something today, you'd better do it, otherwise you'll wait for Lecter to come in and do something about it.- Freddy paced back and forth in the kitchen, eyes closed, arms folded.

- If you will not help us, why are you wearing that kitchen apron after all...?- I whispered to myself.

- ...- Jason seemed to hold back the laughter.

- I'm going to help you, since apparently everyone here has to depend on a kid to have our meals.- Freddy stopped in front of us and stared at us.- Now is the time for you to be useful to something.

- And sleep all day and just show up to eat is useful? Do not make me laugh.- Chucky laughed, looking at Freddy with a huge smile.

- Stop teasing me, I'm going to break you into several pieces.- Freddy growled and looked at Chucky with a deadly look.

- I just want to see you try, Hahaha!!!- Chucky jumped on top of Freddy and the two started fighting.

- ...............

*Sigh*

After Freddy and Chucky stopped fighting, they ordered me to buy the ingredients for lunch and dinner, it was quite something, I soon left the house and went to buy things, I felt strange, it was like I was forgetting something...

Meanwhile...

- Sayuri, could you come here for a moment?- A red-haired female police officer was at the door of the room where Sayuri was resting.

- What is it, Sherry? Another murder?- Sayuri asked while she was in a bad mood.

- No, but there's a call for you.- Sherry said.

- ...?- Sayuri followed Sherry to the phone.- This is Sheriff Sayuri, what can I do for you?

He was a man, he had an authoritative voice, and incessantly asked about two men named Alex Henderson and Carl Foster.

- I'm sorry, but we've never seen these men, I think you called the wrong number...- Sayuri sighed heavily.- Also, we are dealing with many issues here...

"Are you sure? I had them send a patient to the sanatorium that is next to this city."

- Patient...?- Sayuri looked confused.- What is the name of this patient?

"His name is Brahms Heelshire, we found him thanks to the call of a woman named Greta Evans, everyone said he was dead, it's a long story."

- Thanks for the info, we're in a hurry, I'll ask more about this patient later.- Sayuri hung up the phone, took a long breath, staring at the floor.

- Sayuri...?- Sherry put a hand on Sayuri's shoulder.

- We need to get back to the sanitarium now.- Sayuri said.

- What? Why? Did you find anything ?! Hey, wait for me!!!- Sherry ran after Sayuri who hurried to her car.

The two went to the sanatorium, finding a car standing in front of the sanatorium door.

- Has anyone come here? This place ... It's abandoned! What happened here...?- Sherry trembled with fear.

- Calm down, Sherry.- Sayuri tried to open the car door but decided to break the glass for it, looking for something useful, she found a document.- Let me see...

- Did you find anything...?- Sherry asked.

- Oh sure, I found something very interesting.- Sayuri smiled.

...

I was coming home, I was able to buy everything Freddy wanted, it was quite heavy, but it was not something I was not used to. I was humming some music that I can not remember the name of, but it's one that Billy loves to hear. I stopped walking when I heard a voice behind me, a husky male voice, even the voice of a sick person.

- ...?!- I turned back, and was surprised by two large male hands clutching my neck.-  W-Wha...?!

- G-Greta...- He was a dark-haired man, he wore old ragged clothing, and a porcelain mask, he spoke the name "Greta" with a certain anger, sadness and rancor, his hands tightly clasped my neck.

- My...?!- I looked for my pocketknife, but I did not find it, I did not have enough strength to let go, and slowly I lost consciousness.

My vision was blurry, I saw the look of complete hatred of that man, I fell to the ground slowly, but before I really "died," the tightness in my neck stopped, I fell to the ground, struggling to catch my breath. Even though my vision was blurry, I saw a figure going toward the man.

- (Y/N)!!!!!!!- My vision went completely dark after that.

~~~~~

Sorry for my tremendous delay, I had MANY homeworks such as: Biology, Chemistry, Philosophy, the school really made me crazy.

And also, I was reading Carrie, I already finished ^^

I am already free of the majority, but I do not say the same of Biology ;-;