A plan?

One year has passed incredibly, it seems like it was yesterday that I got here ... In the meantime, the older employees retired and soon other younger ones started to work, many of these idiots kept giving me dirty looks and saying annoying things to me, Urgh...

- These types of people still exist in the world, they make me disgust.- I said. Jason and Michael who were in a slight corner with me, agreed.
- My mother doesn't like them...- Jason said.
- ...- Michael was breathing heavily.
- I... Hate... Them...- Thomas grunted walking up to us.
- I-I have to agree with Thomas...- Norman whispered.
- Norman? Are you here too? I didn't see you coming.- I said.
- S-Sorry! I'm sorry if I scared you, (Y/N)...- Norman said.
- Don't worry.- I said.

Those new "Guards" were extremely annoying, they acted like those asshole teenagers out there, they just thought about sex. Dr. Hannibal said they are extremely rude. Freddy hates them because they always wake him up by knocking on the door of his cell and laughing at his face.

- If I wasn't stuck inside this cell without being able to get out I could kill them, but if I do something, I'll end up like That guy, not that I care.- Freddy was in a bad mood. For the first time, Jason agreed with Freddy, in fact everyone agreed with him.

And Michael was quiet, as usual, I rarely got a chance to hear his voice, just once I think. But this time, it was kind of weird, he was breathing heavily, and his fists were tightly closed, and a heavy aura was on him, which left Norman (who was close to him before) in fear.

- M-Michael... A-Are... Okay...?- I approached him.
- ...- He looked at me without even moving his face, his gaze looking more frightening than normal.
- They... remind me of Judith...- Michael said.
- Judith...?- The way he spoke, it didn't look like anybody he liked.
- Those idiots are coming, shit.- Billy grumbled.
- I swear if they knock my cell again, they will pay!- Freddy was very angry now.
- Stay calm, Krueger.- Hannibal said quietly.

- Quiet ?! Don't make me laugh! Those bastards love to piss me off!- Freddy said.
- Come on, you fucking psychopaths, into your cells now!- They said.
- ...- Everyone sighed, some a little irritated.
- I don't like receiving orders from these jerks.- Stu sighed.

As we entered our cells, they began to pass in front of each, I could hear the sound of knocking on the door of a cell, and 2 seconds later, I heard Freddy's voice, cursing them. And they laughed mocking him. When they stood in front of my cell, I could feel their dirty looks on me, and slight idiot comments.

"They will pay..."

I closed my eyes to try to sleep, but I heard a knock on the wall, it was Stu and Billy's cell.

- What...?- I said.
- (Y/N), I have a plan.- It's Stu's voice.
- Plan?- I was confused.
- Yes, I'll tell you tomorrow.- Stu laughed.- I hope they enjoy it.- He made the voice macabre.
- Okay... Good Night.- I said.
- Good Night.- He said innocently.

Sorry for the short chapter, my classes came back, and I study in the morning, I have to wake up early TuT And I'll have test next week, so ... hahahaha ... ;-;