She is back

The night was very calm, it was late, because of that, there were not many people in the city, Sayuri drove her car down the road, and when making the route out of the city, she saw not far away a person running desperately going to town, Sayuri braked the car quickly, when the person stood in the middle of the road, waving fast, it was a home, dressed as a guard, she got out of the car.

- Sheriff, please help me!- He said gasping, and quite frightened.
- What happened?- She asked.
- I am one of the guards of a sanitarium near the city, my colleagues are all dead because of one of the patients, she released the others and they all ran away!- He said.
- Are you telling me they all ran away? How? I'm not stupid, the Sanitarium near the city is known to have the best security of all, and that contained very dangerous assassins, how is this possible?- Sayuri asked.
- That crazy woman just attacked the guards, stole the keys and unlocked all the cells!- He said.
- Crazy woman...?- Sayuri started thinking better.- "I think he's talking about (Y / N), that means she and her friends are in serious trouble..."
(Y/N) (L/N), I think you should know her, she became very well known after her "story" was told to the world, you know, she changed identity three times, that bitch knew exactly how to go unpunished of all the murders.- He sighed.- If you do not believe me, come with me and I'll show you.
- ...- Sayuri didn't answer.- "Shit." 

... Meanwhile...

- Ngh...- (Y/N) grunted.- No... Stop... You will not control me again...

"You saw what they did to my tomb and daddy, we gotta make them pay, (Y/N) they messed with our family, we can not just let them do it without being punished..."

- Stop it...- (Y/N) put her hands on her head.

"You know you will not resist, I'm much stronger, you're nothing without me!"

- Shut up...- (Y/N) said.
- (Y/N)?- (Y/N) opened her eyes, seeing Norman at the bedroom door, staring at her in confusion.
- N-Norman?- (Y/N) said.
- A-Are you alright? I heard you mumbling things, and you're sweating, has anything happened?- Norman asked.
-  N-Nothing... You don't need to worry...- She lowered her head.
- Okay, if you say...- Norman said.- A-And sorry to get into your room without knocking...
- It's okay...- (Y/N) smiled.

The next day, (Y/N) looked strange, and everyone noticed this, she seemed farther away, and quieter than normal. No one dared question her about it.

- ...- Michael stared at her, trying to figure out what seemed so different about her, but then she stared at him, her gaze cold, and as dead as his own gaze.
- What do you want...?- She said.
- ...- He didn't said anything
- ...- She snorted and left.

When night fell, that guard was walking through the city, his day was a disaster, everyone called him crazy, when he mentioned the name of (Y / N), and to say what he was, everyone said that she was innocent: "You you do not know anything about her, how can you blame her? "" She's just a traumatized girl, she would not hurt anyone, much less kill someone."

- Why are the people in this town on the side of that crazy bitch? No one can see that she's not innocent, dammit, I've never been so humiliated...- He said, until he realized that the street was completely empty, it was so dark.- What the hell...?!

He was pulled into what appeared to be an alley, but he could not see who had done it, his body pressed against the wall, and was secured by the shirt. And with a bit of light coming from a nearby shop, he could see, a (H/C) hair, but what else frightened him, were the eyes of the person, seemed to see even his soul, and did not express anything.

- You...- He said.
- You were the one who tried to hurt me, I'm not going back to that cell.- She said.
- You bitch, you made everyone in this town be as crazy as you, they think you're innocent, but you're as psycho as those others!- He said.

She did not answer, but picked up a knife, and cut his throat, watching him die, without even moving, and after his death, she simply threw him in the trash.

- ...- She grabbed a sweater that was tied around her waist, and dressed, and started walking back to the house.

Sorry for this short chapter, I want to complete the story of the (Y/N) (Yes, I'll focus on the other characters too), these days I'm having very little time to write because of school, I stayed a period of 18 days without class because of several problems, and now, everyone at school is hurried because of the time we lost.