Hope...

(Quick note from the author: I heard this song while writing the chapter, for you the music may have no similarities with the chapter, I do not know how, but I cried, yes, I cried like a baby while I wrote the chapter and listened to this song at the same time, then by pure and spontaneous will I put that song there, ready, let's start the chapter!)

Years ago I imagined myself alone, all the people who really cared about me died, I was a murdering puppet in my mother's hands, I could not do anything, she controlled me a lot, and that corrupted me inside, with time , I completely lost my sanity, I was completely insane to the point of killing her.

But the aftermath of all the years of torture I'd been through was clear, my personality was completely corrupted and distorted, I was completely insane, the desire to kill grew, and I could not control it, that woman turned me into a machine of killing, and also, I started to have species of hallucinations, I can not explain how it ended up happening.

I never had many friends, I was very connected to my older sister, my best friend and my father, they were the only ones I could trust, the difficulty I had in trusting people was because of the intimidation my sister suffered, I really wanted to protect her, but I was very afraid, sometimes I wonder, if I were braver, maybe (S/N) would not have died.

But I could not imagine that after everything I went through, that I would not be alone anymore, by the time I was taken to that place, I did not imagine meeting people like them, but thanks to them, I did not give up completely, it was like if happiness was slowly being reborn in me.

"Hope... People say hope is the last to die, am I right?" (S/N) had her back to me, her arms crossed, she spoke suddenly, catching my attention.
"They say?"I stared at her, she nodded, and then she turned to me again, smiling and tears streaming down her face, her expression calm."(S/N)...?"
"You're my little sister, I don't want you to give up your happiness because of me, (Y/N)..." She hugged me, her presence was calming me down, but I could not contain a few tears, and without realizing it, I was already crying.

It was the first time her presence was not frightening, it conveyed the same sense of security that I felt around her when we were kids.

"(S/N)..." I buried my head in her neck, she ran her hand through my hair, as if she were comforting me. "I can't ... I can't take it anymore..."
"I'm here now, little sister, I'll be in your heart, don't give up, you're not alone anymore, I'll be here to comfort you ... Just ... Be happy." She said before undoing the hug, and holding my shoulders, her form was fading slowly, and before completely disappearing, she said. "I love you, little (Y/N)..." She laughed.

"...!"
"I love you too, Big sis..."

I woke up in my bed, it was night, and my room was dark, only the moonlight lit the room, but it did not seem so late, out the window I could see some people walking down the street, laughing and talking.

It made me smile, I got out of bed, my clothes were sleepwear, I do not remember wearing that, I opened the door to my room, the kitchen seemed to be full, they should be having dinner now. I left my room slowly, when I got to the kitchen, no one seemed to smile, it was as if something bad had happened.

- Hey guys... W-What happened?- They all looked at me, shocked, and an awkward silence remained.
- (Y/N)...?- Norman approached slowly, it was as if he was afraid of me.- I-Is it really you?
- Yes...- I smiled.- I'm sorry, I worried you...
- ...- He stood there for a few seconds before hugging me, I was confused, but still I returned his embrace.- It's really you!
- You scared us for days, never do that again, I really was afraid of you!- Billy laughed.
- I'm glad you're back, finally!- Stu said.
- At least you're not acting like a crazy, psychopathic bitch anymore.- Freddy said.
- Don't be rude, Mr. Krueger.- Hannibal said.- We're glad you're back to normal, Miss (Y/N).
- Thanks to you guys, I ... I could really go back to being myself... I can be happy again...- I said.
- W-We are your friends after all.- Norman said.
- We will always be here for you, this is kinda obvious since we all live in the same house, but I mean, you can count on us.- Chucky said.
- F...Friend... (Y/N)...- Thomas

Jason and Michael nodded slowly, I laughed.

- I'm grateful that you guys are here, really.- I said.

It's like fate.