One.

The clock on my phone yelled ten and I entered the club through the back door as always. There was one huge dressing room that we all shared, but I didn't mind because there was a lot of space to be taken up. If you look straight to the side of the dressing room, you'd see his office. The size of a house, it was. Maybe I was over exaggerating, but it was pretty huge. The entire club was the size of a mansion and it, in fact, needed to be bigger. This exact club was the hot spot of town, all the big spenders came here because there's nothing but the best dancers. Although I'm not friends with most of them, I give props when their due; and they were.

I finished my finishing touches to my makeup and headed to Shark's office. That's no where near his real name, but he demand we all call him that. I tapped on the door three times before I heard his deep, mellow voice ring from the other side. His voice showed no emotion, neither did his face, so you could never tell what he was feeling at the moment.

As soon as I hit the inside of his office, the smell of cigar smoke hit my nose. That's all he ever did and there was not a time I've seen him without one in his mouth. He was lying back in his chair, with one of his dogs on his lap. By dog, I meant hoe, because that's truly what they were. They catered to him and followed him around like lost puppies. That's something I could never do to him, he didn't deserve it.

I asked him when I could go on because all the poles were full, and he stared at me for about a minute before responding.

"Treasure is almost done with her dance, go on after her."

I nodded and turned to walk out the door. Treasure and I never really got along, mostly because she was constantly trying to show me up. It seemed like she was always in competition with me and I never understood why. Who would want to be like me? I couldn't see anyone thinking like that of me.

I poked my head out of the dressing room taking a look at the crowd, and taking a look at Treasure ending her dance. She could definitely work her way around the pole, and she had ass for days. It had nothing on mine, but she was working with a little something. Her dance ended and she gathered her bills, getting a few claps and whistles from some men in the audience. Before she left the stage, she turned around and shook her ass to the crowd of horny men. That was something she did every night, it sure got a lot of roars from the crowd.

As I made my way on stage, I get a bump on the shoulder from none other than Treasure. I simply shrug it off because I'm not in the mood for her tonight, I just want to get this show over with.

Finny's voice boomed through the speakers as he said my stage name, "Get ready gentlemen, we have the beautiful Roxy with us tonight!" Roxy was just my stripper name, Shark have it to me when I first got here. He claimed I looked like a Roxy to him. That's what everyone in the club calls me, I hardly ever get addressed my my real name.

I stepped on the stage and the bright light directly above blinded me as usual. The men in the crowd were pretty rowdy; nothing new of course. That was one thing I hated about going after Treasure, she always made the crowd chaotic. Once the men got like this, it was hard to get them calm again; that meant that my show would have to be much better than Treasure's.

I had on my favorite piece and it was a for sure fire started, I wasn't the only one who loved it. It was a black lace bra tied together with a black lace g-string, covering it all up was a black see through robe with lace trimming. I'm a small girl, but I have a really fat ass and my waist is pretty small. Standing at about 5'3, you would probably think I had surgery or something; considering how small I really am.

There were shouts, whistles and chants from the men as "Body Party" began blasting through the loud speakers and I did my thing as usual immediately getting bills thrown at me. I removed piece by piece of clothing at a time until I was down to only my g-string.

Scanning the crowd, my eyes stopped on one specific man. He was sitting to the far left, a little to the back of the club, but close enough to the stage. The man had to be around my age, maybe a few years older. He was watching closely at my every move, his eyes occasionally moving down to my lower region. I slid up and down the poll, twirled around and even went upside down; his eyes never left me. Don't get me wrong, he was a very attractive man. Caramel skin tone, nice plump lips and you could see how toned he was through his shirt. I decided to play with him a little by walking over to him and shaking my ass rapidly in his face. He smirked and stuck a hundred dollar bill in my g-string. This man had to be paid.

The song ended shortly after and I grabbed the bills and walked off stage, blowing a kiss to the crowd, but directing it to the man staring at me. The stare was a bit strange and it was full of lust and hunger. I was used to those types of stares, as you could imagine.

.

.

A few hours later and I found myself at the bar, sipping on vodka. The man was still there, watching the current stripper on the stage. He would glance at me from time to time, having to turn around, I'm sure it got tiring; considering that the bar is the middle surrounded by all the stages. I didn't know if this man would ever speak to me or make a move since 3 or so hours have passed and he hasn't said a word to me. I was just in the mood for some sex; and I would probably have it by now, if it weren't for me being here. It was obvious that this man wasn't going to give it to me and I didn't feel like looking around here. In fact, I wanted to leave because this wasn't my favorite place in the world.

"I don't think you need anymore shots Chanel, this is your fourth one; and you know how you get." Victor, the bartender, warned me.

I nodded and said bye to him.

"Drive safely please," he said wiping out a glass cup.

I exited the club and stood on the curb. Maybe I could get one of these men that passed by the club, or even one going to the club.

Shark did such a good job picking the spot, because there were nothing but rich men around here. Most in need of some entertainment, things they weren't getting from their wives. There was a subdivision around the corner with houses that cost more than i made in a year, nothing but corporations and businesses that were owned by the men living in that subdivision. Men that had no idea what to do with all the money they have.

Before I could have anymore thoughts, a familiar black BMW pulled up just in front of me. I laughed to myself because I know this car anywhere. It was none other than Ben, and I knew all my sexual needs could be filled tonight.

"Get in, you're coming home with me."

I smirked, "Wifey still not home?" I saw him shake his head as I got in.

"I don't know when she coming back really, but you don't worry about that. You just do what you do best, and I'll give you the cake you deserve."

Ben is an older, married man that I've been creeping with for some years. He lives in the subdivision that I was talking about; also owning one of the big businesses I mentioned. I don't do it for free though, he pays me more than I make at the strip and with other men. I don't usually don't sleep with the same man for that long, but as long as he keeps paying me like he does, I'll keep sleeping with him.