Eight.

"What do you want Roxy?" I rolled eyes at this trick. She had been staring at me the entire night and I wanted to know what the hell she was looking at. I mean, I know I'm attractive but damn.

She pulled me to the back of the club, "I heard you get around for some change."

"Uh, and?"

I felt her breath against the back of my neck and began to wonder why she was this close to me. Then her tongue gently slid down the center and it sent chills down my spine.

"Does that include girls, too? 'Cause I'm in need of some good sex and I have money." Her hands snaked around my waist and she pressed her body again mine.

I had never had sex with a girl before. Do they even call it sex when it's with two girls? Oh well, money is money.

"How much you willing to pay me for this shit?"

Her hands lingered down to my area and she whispered into my ear, "since it's your first time with a girl, I'll give you, say, five hundred-fifty dollars?"

I nodded and we began our little session.

.

I walked out of the room into the noisy club area. It had to be around midnight and people were still rowdy. Nothing could really stop these men, when there were dancers on the stage nothing else mattered to them.

My dance had already been
completed for tonight and I counted up about twelve hundred dollars, plus the five-fifty Roxy gave me for our sex session.

Honestly, I didn't find having sex with a girl more pleasing than sex with a man. Afterwards, I strictly told her that there were no strings and that I just wanted my money. She was good and all, but I just don't know if I would ever do that again.

I had been walking around the club for a few minutes before I bumped into someone, on accident of course.

"I'm sorry- Chresanto?" I said a little less surprised that I should be.

"Oh, hi Chanel."

Wait, now I know where I've seen him before. He was the guy I saw the other night sitting in the front row staring me down. It all makes sense.

"Uh, w-what are you doing here?" My eyes were for sure about to pop out of my head.

"Well, I came to- to watch the dancers, of course." It was almost as if he didn't know whether he should be scared that I knew he was here or not.

"Oh, where's Brianna?"

I could feel his eyes roam up and down my body. Of course I still had on my dancer suit, I never paid attention enough to change out of it.

He finally looked up, "oh, uh, she's at her house." There was a quick silence between us until he spoke again. "Do you want to grab a drink, maybe?"

"Sure," I said following him to the bar. "What's up Victor, can I get the usual please?"

He was in the middle of wiping off the counter with his rag, he did that a lot. I've noticed over time that he was a serious clean freak. "What's up Chanel, Chresanto? Can I get you your usual too?"

"So I see you're not new here," I laughed.

He let out a hearty laugh as well, "I guess not huh? And yeah Vic, the usual is fine." His laughter died down before he spoke again. "Can I ask you something? It might be a little personal but I just have to ask."

"Go ahead."

"Why do you do this? I mean, you're a beautiful girl. You just don't belong here, y'know?" He took a sip of his drink and stared at me for a second. "Maybe it's none of my business."

I nodded because he was right, it is none of his business. Everyone seems to make what I do some of there business. Why can't people accept what I do and leave it alone? I'm making good money, what else do people want from me?

"I never got to tell you how nice of a shot that was at that game the other day, it was really good." I half smiled.

"Thanks. Some agents were watching me and are talking about signing me to an NBA team, I think I'm going to take their offers too." I nodded.

"What teams are being offered to you?"

"Uh; the Lakers, the Heat, the Pacers and the Knicks." He began rubbing his chin in a thinking manner. "I'll probably just go to the team that offers more money."

I chuckled, "I feel ya man."

"Honestly, I just want to get my mom out of here and into a better place. I'm being given a chance to, so I'm going to take that chance and drop out of school to play."

"But, what if you get hurt or something like that?" He sort of looked around, and his eyes fell upon the stage.

"That's just a chance I'm going to have to take. I have to get out of here Chanel."

I nodded. It's crazy because I understand exactly where he's coming from and I totally agree with everything he's saying. Valley Faults isn't the best place to live out your dreams.

"Well, I'm going to get going. I'll see you, later?" I said putting on my long jacket.

"I'm going to head out with you, I need to get home too."

"Well, alright. I'll see you later Victor, have a good night."

Without even looking up he waved his hand in the air. "You too Chanel, bye. See ya Chres."

Chresanto said his goodbye's and we headed out the door.

"You know, you're really
cool to talk to. I see why you and Brianna are so close," he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I was being completely honest and now I could see why Brianna fell
for him so fast. He's a really cool dude.

By now I was standing in front of my car. "Where'd you park?"

"Over there," he nodded towards a blue charger.

"Nice car," I complimented.

"I saved up for a long enough time. It better be nice."

We both laughed.

"Well, see you around." I smiled.

He leaned in for a hug and I returned the gesture. When we both away, he stared into my eyes for a second. The next thing was very unexpected.

We kissed.