Thirty-One.

The next thing caught me by surprise. A giant light flashed in Chresanto and I's faces and I knew for sure it was a camera.

"What the hell dude?" I shouted at the guy holding the camera. He looked like he was about thirty or forty.

"It's all business pretty lady," he smiled and walked away.

I followed behind him and turned him around by grabbing his shoulder. There was no way I could let him get away with taking this picture. No telling what magazine he was working for.

"What do you plan on doing with that picture?"

He was looking through his camera and smirked, "sell it to a major magazine and get it published."

"Look, you cannot use that picture!" I began to try and grip the camera out of his hand but I failed miserably.

"Chresanto August is a major up and coming athlete, he's a rookie and he is already starting on the Knicks. Ladies love him and everyone would like to see what he's up to in life, it's just business." The guy patted my shoulder and walked away.

It was kind of hard for me not to jump straight at him and poke his eyes out like a crow, but I didn't because I didn't need another story being made about me.

I could see the headlines now. "Crazy Groupie Attacks Poparazzi!"

I cannot believe this right now. Everyone is probably going to see us kissing and no one even knows that we know each other. What about Avery? She's going to think that I'm trying to take him from her.

Chresanto was still standing in the spot where I left him, only now he was on his phone. How could he not be freaking out about this?

"Why didn't you help me try and get the camera away?" I asked Chresanto.

He simply shrugged his shoulders. "You want to get back on the boat and cruise a little?"

"No, can we take the one home?" I folded my arms and turned towards the water.

"Sure," he mumbled.

We didn't say anything to the each other the entire wait for the boat, that was about 30 minutes of pure silence between us. In fact, we moved to opposite sides of the boardwalk.

The boat pulled up and it was the same size and design as the one we had taken to arrive here. The only difference was that there were different numbers on the side.

I could on the boat and looked around for Chresanto, he was sitting at the bar ordering something to drink.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" He turned to me and looked right past me. There was something he needed to say, but he was holding back and I wasn't going to push him to tell me anything.

I nodded and sat next to him, ordering a glass of wine.

A woman with a caramel complexion walked past me and sat next to Chresanto. She had long brown hair that went down her back; it was obviously weave, but that's none of my business. Her top was definitely too tight because her boobs were about to burst out of it.

She began rubbing up and down Chresanto's biceps, completely ignoring my presence though I knew she knew I was there.

"My name is Eva," she stuck her hand out for him to shake.

He gladly took her hand and shook it. "My name is-"

"Oh, trust me, I know exactly who you are. I'm sure everyone in New York knows," she smirked. "Excuse me waiter, could I get a vodka on the rocks?"

The waiter nodded and turned his back to fix her drink. If I were him, I probably would have spit in it.

I really could not wait to get off of this boat because Chresanto has forgotten that I was even here. He was so deep in conversation with that whore. She knew exactly what she was doing, because every now and then she would reach down in her purse only to have her boobs hanging out even more. She had to have gone in her purse about 20 times, pulling out nothing every time.

Of course Chres had no idea what she was doing, he just enjoyed every minute of it. I should have never came here with him anyway, nothing was going right on this damn boat.

That's why I nearly jump over board when we arrived to the dock. I couldn't get off this boat fast enough.

"I had a great time talking to you, you should call me sometime." Eva smiled flirtatiously and slipped a piece of paper into his pocket. She kissed his cheek and eyed me. "See you around Chres."

Chres? She doesn't know him well enough to be abbreviating his name. I felt my blood boiling and I just wanted to be home in my bed. The more and more I stayed here, the more I would regret even coming.

We walked to the car and I got in without even allowing him to open the door. I called Avery to check up on Aubrey and to tell her I was on my way.

I tried to act like I was busy on my phone to avoid conversation.

"You want to tell me what your problem is?" Chresanto asked.

"There is no problem, just the fact that a picture of us kissing is being put in a magazine and you completely ignored me on the way back to the dock. There is no problem at all," I fake smiled.

"I figured since you wanted to go home so bad that you wouldn't mind me talking to someone else," he smirked.

"You don't seem like you give a damn about the picture," I glared at him. "Don't you get that I'm in a relationship?"

"You didn't seem to care much about the relationship when you kissed back, and you make it seem like it's my fault that a guy took a picture of us.

"Stuff like that happens to celebrities all the time, and it's blows over so no need to get your panties in a twist." He commented.

"Yeah well maybe you shouldn't have kissed me in the first place," I paused. "Honestly I shouldn't have even came."

"Oh, really? Maybe you shouldn't have." His words were cold and blunt.

I most definitely regretted coming on this damn thing with him.

The ride was silence for the last fifteen minutes of it and that was probably the best thing. I had nothing left to say.

Something always goes down when I'm with or around Chresanto.

We pulled up to my destination and I got out of without another word. Jarod's car was here and I was relieved. I didn't feel like seeing him or hearing his voice at the moment.

I walked in on Avery sitting on the couch as I sat my keys down on the table by the door.

"So how was job hunting?" She asked.

"Exhausting," I sighed. "Very exhausting."