Six.

She was still talking on and on about her mystery guy, but I honestly was not listening to one word. I kind of zoned out after five seconds and brought my attention back to the court.

I had been watching him the entire game and he was an amazing player. The way the sweat dropped off of his body and hit the shining floor was turning me on. How he bit his lip when he was concentrating on getting the ball down the court and into the basket, it was like I was studying him. In fact, I think that's exactly what I was doing. The way he moved and looked just fascinated me, if that sounded correct.

There was about a minute left in the second half and Chris' team was up by 10 points. Did I mention that Chris was on the same team as he was. I don't know his name, so I just call him "he". Although I did get some glimpses of the back of his jersey and I discovered that his last name is August and he is number 35. Which happened to be the number of my favorite player in the NBA, Kevin Durant.

The minute had drawn down to 15 seconds and we were now losing by a point. Keep in mind that the other team had possession. By now, our entire side was biting their nails; I'm guessing their nervous.

Time was steadily running down until we were at 5 seconds left. The good part about that was that we had the ball back, the bad part is that there was of course 5 seconds left on the clock.

Chris was on the sideline, taking the ball out. There was sweat dripping down his brow and looked nervous as we all were, but he kept his composure. I took a glance at the August boy and his arms and legs were shaking at a rapid pace. He continuously licked his lips in the most attractive way possible. I doubt he was doing in on purpose, but the way his tongue moved across his bottom lip was driving me insane.

The clock began and the crowd was silent. You would think it had been like this entire game and that 10 minutes ago, the crowd wasn't hectic and chaotic. Chris passed the ball into to a teammate I didn't know the name of he dribbled the ball, looking around for an open player. He made a sharp pass to August and right then and there, he shot the ball.

When I tell you that the entire stadium's eyes moved with the ball, I'm not even kidding. The whole gym followed the movement of the ball all the way into the net. And yeah, the ball went into the net. The buzzer sounded and the whole team jumped up and ran over to August. I don't think he could believe he made that three himself; honestly I don't think any of them believed it.

I chuckled to myself because his eyes were literally bulging out of his head. It's like he was frozen and he didn't know what to do.

Brianna and I climbed down off of the bleachers and made our way through the crowd of people into the what I guess you called the lobby. It's the little social area right outside of the gym where you purchased snacks and things.

"Can't wait to meet this mystery guy," I fake smiled. I was just trying to start conversation since we hadn't talked the entire game. Honestly I was still a little upset with her because she kept this from me. We usually tell each other everything.

"I can't wait for you to meet him either, he's really a great guy. I think you're really going to like him, maybe as much as I do." Once again she put on that goofy smile.

I simply nodded and looked around for Chris to come out of the double doors that lead to the locker room. I really wish that I could have came to more games because I actually enjoyed this one.

Fifteen minutes had passed by and Chris had finally walked out with a huge smile on his face. And right next to him was, August? I had no idea that they were friends like that.

"Oh my- babe you did so good!" I heard a feminine voice cheer behind me. The voice sounded familiar and at that moment, I knew what was going on.

August was the mystery guy that she had been talking about the entire game.

.

"Chanel, are you alright?" I heard Chris ask me for the thousandth time tonight.

I nodded and continued to look out the window. I couldn't let him know that I had been drooling over Brianna's boyfriend, no one could know.

We had finally arrived at the restaurant and we were being seated. I would see August, well Chresanto, glance at me from time to time; but when I looked at him, he would turn his head. I found that a little strange, but I shrugged it off.

"So Chanel, it's nice to finally meet you. I've heard a lot about you," Chresanto's voice rang through my ears.

"It's nice to meet you too, I haven't heard much about you though." I admitted. I mean, I wasn't lying, I just found out about him today. "How did you two meet?"

"Well we actually met at the grocery store and we started talking and hanging out, now we're dating." I nodded and he smiled.

"How long had you two been talking before you actually became a thing." I made sure I looked directly at Brianna, because I couldn't wait to hear how long she had been keeping this from me.

"Uh, five months."

She looked away but I continued to stare at her. "Five months, hm? That's nice." I rolled my eyes at the look of guilt on her face. It didn't phase me because I can't believe she would keep him from me, her best friend.

It's whatever because I'm keeping a little secret from her as well.