Fourteen.

"Her nose is swollen now and she has a bruise on her left cheek," Chresanto explained while he played with Aubree.

"Why aren't you comforting her then? Why you here?"

He sighed, "I talked to her already Chanel, I told her she was wrong for coming at you."

"I don't even know why she popped off like that? 'Cause I didn't answer her text or was it something else? I haven't been talking to Christopher either, I've only been talking to you." I rolled my eyes, "she has major problems."

All he did was nod.

"Does she even know you're over here right now, or does she think you're somewhere else?" Probably thinks he's at the store or something.

"I just told her I had something to take care of, that I would text or call her a little later."

"After that shit she pulled, I don't even know if I ever want to see her face again. Like she knows I don't play that hair pulling and hitting shit. She lucky I just popped her in her nose, next time she going to get these works. You better let her know that shit," I stated.

I don't play games like that, she just better be glad that I didn't flash out harder than that. It's just a sudden reflex when someone hits me I get super mad, I don't care who the person is. You don't put your hands on me and she should know that, noting how long we've been friends.

"Then she wanna put me on blast about how I'm a prostitute and shit like that? How could she say some dumb thing like that? I would never do something like that to her." I took Aubree from him and kissed her forehead.

He paused for a moment, "Well, are you a- prostitute?"

I looked down and played with Aubree's little fingers. "Yep."

"So you get paid to have sex with other men?" I nodded. "Why do you degrade yourself like that? Sex is supposed
to be shared with the one you love."

"I've gotten enough lectures about this Chresanto, I don't need anymore from you." I started to get up, but he pulled me down.

"You need to hear this shit, alright? How do you think that makes you look? You're a mother to Aubree now, you need to reflect on your life."

"It's my choices, my mistakes and my life. You see all the stuff I have here? All the clothes and furniture? That's all from the money that I make, you hear me?" As I pointed to everything I had, I
could see he wasn't interested.

"I don't give a damn! There's other ways that you could make money! Oh I forgot, selling your body is the only way that you can make a lot
of money and support yourself, right?"

I made an annoyed expression, "Why are you so worried about me? You have a girlfriend and a career that's waiting for you! Why are you even worried about me?"

He started to get up, kissing Aubree on the forehead first. "You're right, why am I worried about you? Maybe because I thought you were better than that, I don't know. I'll see you whenever I see you."

I got up following him to the door, "you don't know me at all Chresanto! How could you think I was better than that? Someone you don't know!"

"I can see right through you Chanel! You're transparent!"

"Just leave, okay? You don't know me at all, you don't know why I do the things I do. Don't come in here judging me like you've known me for years and years. I've gotten lectures from people I've known my entire life, I don't need it from someone I've known for a week and a half." I closed the door after he was fully out of it.