Five.

The sun was beginning to pour into the blinds, indicating that morning had arrived.

I looked next to me, seeing my recent customer from last night. He was quite attractive, which was something I couldn't say about most of the men I've been with. Sad part is, I can't even remember his name; oh well, that's not what I'm trying to do.

Hurriedly, I threw my clothes on so that I could be out of here before he woke. That's something I did every single time; I'd wake up extra early in the morning when I knew they wouldn't be up, and I snuck out of the room. Not without my money, of course, I made sure to tell them leave it right on the nightstand.

I had been out in just enough time when he started stirring around in the bed. Shutting the door tight, I crept down the hall of the motel.

As soon as I stepped outside, I was greeted by the big ball of fire; and that it was. It wasn't even summer yet and the sun was shining brighter than ever. That's the only thing I hated about California, the heat was unbelievable.

My phone started to vibrate in my bra letting me know that I was getting either a call or a text message. It had been ring a little too long to be a text, so therefore someone was calling me.

I picked up the phone and gave a simple greeting.

"Chanel?" It was Brianna.

"Oh, what's up?"

She replied with a simple nothing and reminded me that today was Chris' basketball game. Damn, these days went by fast as hell.

"Alright, well are we riding there together or..?"

I don't really know what they call it, but she made that sort of humming sound that confirmed what you were saying. I told her I would be ready in an hour and a half, considering the game was in three hours.

She made the noise again, and the conversation had ended.

.

.

"This gym is damn near enormous," Brianna was gawking at the size of the gym, and she had every right to; this gym was huge.

I had on a simple white, fitted v-neck that hugged my breasts and made them look amazing. To go with my casual look, I wore some ripped capris and some tan heels. The heels weren't very high, due to the fact that it was a basketball game and I didn't want to be too overdressed.

Being here and looking at the campus took me back to times when I was thinking of what college I would go to. It was a dream of mine for my best friends and I to go to the same college, oh well.

I looked over to a smiling Bri, she had been antsy ever since we got here and I had no idea why. At first I was just going to shrug it off, but it started getting a little weird.

"What are you over there cheesing about?"

She was still in a daze, smiling like a cheshire cat. It was creeping me out about because I had never seen her smile this much. I poked her and she jumped.

"Huh?" She began shaking her head rapidly and turned her attention to me.

"I said why are you sitting over there smiling like an idiot."

"Oh, well I'm kind of seeing someone that goes here and he also plays basketball." I saw her head look down and she began to giggle. When she picked her head back up, she wore that same smile.

"And when were you going to tell me you had started dating again? This is big Bri." I was a little offended that she hadn't told me, I mean, I would tell her if I was seeing someone. Especially since she hadn't dated since her big breakup sophomore year.

You might think a relationship isn't really serious at that age, but you don't know how right she and Michael were for each other. They had been dating ever since sixth grade, and they broke up ever since she found out he had been cheating on her with Bianca.

"Sorry," a guilty smile made its way upon her face. "I was going to tell you today."

I nodded and turned my attention to the game that had just began. I was hurt that she didn't tell me, but whatever.

My thoughts were clouded shortly after all the boys ran out onto the floor and one of them caught my attention. I could literally just bang him right there on the floor, he was just that beautiful. He had to stand at about 6'6 and he had muscles for days. I don't know what ethnicity he was, but he had to be something exotic because he had perfect curls on top of his head and his skin was a gorgeous bronze color. Don't get me started on his lips, they were so plump and pink.

"Nel did you hear-" she smirked in mid sentence. "Who are you drooling over on that court?"

"Huh? Oh, n-no one really."

"You sure?" I nodded and she proceeded with the question I'm guessing she was going to ask me, but I zoned out again.

It seems as if I've seen this dude before, he looks so damn familiar. If he was, I don't see how I could forget a face and body like his. I tried shaking the thought out of my mind, but something kept telling me that I've seen him before.

"So, tell me about this boy of yours?" I asked turning to Brianna, who once again, had that same goofy smile plastered on her face.