Thirty-Five.

"Who's Brianna?" Avery asked confused.

"My ex-bestfriend and Chresanto's supposedly ex girlfriend," I said glaring at the two laughing together.

I heard Jarod tell us to come on, so we followed behind him to the car. The entire time I had my eyes on the two, they were now getting into their car as well as us.

"So she's your ex best friend and also Chresanto's ex girlfriend?" Avery asked in a confused tone.

I look at Jarod to see if he had been paying attention, but he was in deep conversation on his phone.

"Yeah, that's right."

"I'm guessing you don't talk to her anymore but what do you mean 'supposedly' ex?" She questioned.

"Can we not talk about this right now? I really don't feel like explaining it all." I sighed and looked out the window.

I guess that's my fault for assuming and what not. The way Chresanto flirts with me, you would think that he was single and not looking for anyone. I'll admit that I'm kind of hurt to see them together again.

I pulled out my phone and scrolled down my Instagram feed, most of the pictures were about the award show and the after party. As I continued to scroll I came across a picture that Brianna posted of her and Chresanto.

The caption read, "So happy I can celebrate this special night with this special guy. Congrats Chresanto!"

I scrunched my face up in a disgusted expression and rolled my eyes. My phone was slipped back into my purse and I sat back for the rest of the ride.

Once the car came to a stop I looked out the window to see a building about the same size as the arena. Maybe it was a little bit smaller, but there were hundreds of people there already.

This time, our driver stopped us in front of the door instead of parking us and making us walk.

We all got out in the same manner we did at the show and once again there was a red carpet that stretched out through the whole entrance.

I grabbed onto Jarod arm again and we walked down the carpet. This time he wasn't stopped by anyone so we were able to walk straight inside.

"Damn," I mumbled.

This place was amazing. I'm pretty sure that this was a club because this is exactly what it looked like; but this is the biggest club I've ever seen in my life. There was so many people yet there was so much room to walk around and dance.

The room was dark but there were blue lights throughout the room so you could actually see where you were going and who you were talking to.

I let go of Jarod's hand and pulled Avery with me to the bar.

"Can I get a Hennessy on the rocks?" I asked the bartender.

He nodded and turned around to fix the drink.

I groaned and rubbed my temples, "can you believe that she's here? She's supposed to be in California."

"That's probably why he wasn't returning my calls and stuff, I probably would have been his date." She pouted.

The bartender slid me my glass and I caught it with my hands, thanking him shortly after. I rolled my eyes, at Avery, and took a sip of my drink.

This girl is damn near delusional, not even near it, she is delusional. How could she possibly think that she still has a chance with Chresanto when the guy is here with someone else and he isn't answering her calls.

Wait, how could I possibly think I had a chance with Chresanto?

I looked around the club taking in my surroundings, gulping down my drink in the process. I haven't had any hard liquor like that since back home and boy did it feel good going down my throat. The burn sensation was something I definitely missed.

"Damn girl, how can you down Hennessy like that?" Avery asked, sipping on her margarita.

I shrugged and asked the bartender for another one of the same thing. I needed alcohol so bad and this was doing the trick.

There were people dancing and grinding on each other; and others that were sitting in their secluded area, also know as the V.I.P section.

The music then began playing and now I could barely hear anything going on, but there were still the faint voices of people enjoying their conversation.

I received my second drink and I gulped that one down in a measly thirty seconds, that one felt better than the first one I had. Avery was still there sipping on her soft alcohol.

I felt someone tug at my arm and I turned the chair around to see Jarod staring down at me. I mentally rolled my eyes because he was probably here to come kill my vibe.

"You and Avery need to come sit with us, we have our own section of the club." Jarod explained and motioned towards the spot.

I couldn't really make out who were all sitting there, but I could see that it was a group of people. It was probably the alcohol getting to me at this point.

"Let me tell Avery," I lazily turned to her and pouted. "Jarod says we need to go sit with him and his people," I rolled my eyes and grabbed her arm.

I pulled her through the crowd of people, following behind Jarod and making sure not to lose him.

"D-damn, you're walking fast as shit. Slow down man," I giggled.

He came to a stop and I bumped into his back, making me laugh even more. This was definitely the Henny kicking in and this was not good. I wasn't really that bad of a drunk.

He pulled my arm while my other one was still holding onto Avery. I let go of her and plopped down on the large circular couch.

I looked around and these were all people I remembered from the dinner after the first game. Or were they? Damn, I don't even know.

Suddenly the entire group started clapping and cheering which was really weird. I turned to Avery and asked her what was going on.

"There's your answer right there," she pointed to the tall fellow standing at the rope of the section.

There was Chresanto himself with his date, Brianna.

I felt Jarod stand up since he was sitting right next to me and walk up
to Chresanto. His dapped him up and patted his back, saying some words that made Chresanto smile.

I couldn't hear a thing they were saying and I decided to not even try because it would probably give me a headache.

They finally sat down: Jarod next to me while Chresanto and Brianna sat straight across. I tried my hardest not to pay attention to them, but I could feel Chresanto glaring at me.

Three bottles of champagne were brought to our section and glasses were handed out to every person. I wasn't really a champagne drinker, but alcohol was alcohol and I wasn't turning it down.

The team owner stood up and started talking. He was practically yelling over the music but I still couldn't make out what he was saying. I just wish he would finish and crack open the bottle.

I finally took a quick glance at Chresanto and he waved at me. I rolled my eyes and turned away from him. He was probably confused but he would eventually figure it out.

The bottle was cracked open and poured into my glass and I downed yet another glass of alcohol.