Seventeen.

I stood up and began putting my clothes on. "That was some good ass sex, I needed it."

"No problem ma, you know that's my job."

He slipped the was of money in my bra and began to smile.

"How about we do this again, say Monday?"

"Damn Ben, I can't do it Monday or the rest of the week. I have to work and I don't get off until five," I sighed.

"You stripping all week?"

"Nah, I quit. I'm working somewhere else now." I was hoping that he wouldn't ask where I was working because I know he would be pissed. So I tried to change the subject, "How's your business?"

"Good, where you working?"

"Smith Enterprise," I mumbled quickly.

He chuckled, "I can't understand what you're saying girl. Say it again."

"I work for Smith Enterprise."

His expression shifted to anger. "What the hell? Why would you work there? You could've just came and worked for me," he said and folded his arms.

I smiled and traced my finger on his bare chest, "Now you know I wouldn't get any work done working for you Mr."

He moved my hand away and stared at me. "You know we're in competition with that damn company Chanel, how could you go and work for that ass?"

"Why do you hate him so much?"

"That doesn't matter! What matters is that you knew I hate him and you insist going work for him. You're supposed to be on my side," he stated.

"It can't be about you all the time Ben, I have to supply for-" I stopped myself before Aubree's name slipped out, he doesn't know anything about her. "I have to supply for myself and the job pays excellent."

"Go pack to stripping! That pays good, doesn't it?"

"How could you tell me to go back to stripping? At one point you wanted me to quit," I said.

Ben began to squeeze the bridge of his nose,"Look I rather you do that than go and work for him."

"Well too bad because I'm not going back to doing that."

"Fine, be stubborn." He said.

"I'm leaving, you can hit me up when you stop being an asshole."

I heard him mumble "Whatever."

.

The whole car ride home consisted of pure silence. I had my radio on but the volume was on minimum so you could faintly hear it.

I called Chris' mom to tell her that I was on my way to pick Aubree up and I prayed that he wasn't there now. I didn't want to see or talk to him.

Great, Chris and Brianna's car was there.

I knocked on the door and Chris answered it, "Hey Chan-"

I brushed right past him into the house where Chresanto and Brianna were sitting on the couch eating.

Brianna was eyeing me down and I just rolled my eyes and continued talking. I've gotten into too many fights lately and I didn't need another one.

"Thank you so much for keeping her, it means a lot. I'm just going to try and find her a daycare since I'm going to be working more now," I said.

"Nonsense, you don't need to pay those high daycare bills. Just bring her over here," she insisted.

"How about I bring her over Monday, Wednesday and Friday?"

"It doesn't matter, I enjoy the little girl's company." I laughed and she smiled, handing Aubree over to me.

"Oh Chanel, I noticed how she's been chewing on everything in sight and when I looked in her mouth I saw a little tooth coming in. She's teething," a warm smile spread across her face.

Teething? So, she has some teeth coming in now. How come I never knew that?

I simply nodded because I was a little embarrassed. How did I not know that my own child was teething, all of the symptoms were there.

"Well then, so you're going to drop her off here Monday morning correct?"

I nodded, "At about 8:30."

"That's fine, and I'll have a plate made for you for lunch."

"Thanks again," I stated before turning around to leave.

Walking past the had to be the most awkward situation that I have ever been in. They were al staring at me the same way, but I'm sure they were thing totally different things.

"What are y'all looking at? I'm not some strange creature that you just found on Earth," I snapped and turned to them.

"Seems like it," I heard Brianna mumble.

"What you say?"

She sat there silently and rolled her eyes.

"Thought so."

Chresanto simply sat there, still staring at me. He looked as if he was in a trance, or as if he wanted to say something. Christopher had the exact same look on his face.

Whether they had something to say or not, I didn't want to hear anything either of them had to say. Ever since I started doing what I do people have been telling me how wrong and stupid it is. I've been called a hoe multiple times, but never by my best friends.

That shit hurt, that's why I'm so unforgiving about it.