Eleven.

I moaned as my nails dug their way deeper into his back. It was hard to get a good grip because he was covered in sweat, we both were. His tongue was flicking across my pearl not too long ago, now it was swirling around my mouth as he stroked in and out.

A few grunts managed to roll of his tongue as multiple moans escaped my lips.

This was the best sex I had ever had hands down, no doubt about it. It was as if he was going in rhythm, making his way in and out so smoothly.

He looked deep into my eyes as his strokes got deeper and I pulled him closer to my body-- if that were even possible.

"Who's pussy is this?" It came out in sort of a grunt.

"I don't know, who's?" I managed to smirk after getting that out.

His strokes got even faster and he was going turbo speed, but he still managed to keep them just as deep.

My teeth sunk into my lips and my eyes made their way to the back of my head. "I'm about to-- oh my goodness!"

"Let it out baby," he said as he breathed into my neck.

"Oh Chresanto!"

I jumped up breathing heavily, awoken by Aubree's cries. Looking at the time, I was surprised to see that it was 11:30 in the morning.

The sun was peeking through the blinds causing me to squint my eyes a bit.

"Damn babies and their loud, annoying ass crying," I mumbled to myself.

You can probably tell I'm not a morning person.

I threw the covers off of me in a swift movement and proceeded to get out of the bed. Before fully getting out, I sat up in an upright position and checked my phone.

{ Brianna: } - Hey Nel, we're barbecuing over at Chris' Friday! Please come.

{ Chris: } - Come over Friday evening, we're having a little get together.

{ 323 564 2225 } - Hey Chanel, it's Chresanto. Can we talk? Call me whenever you can.

{ Shark: } - You have a shift tonight, be here at 10!

I replied to Chris letting him know that I would be there and I saved Chresanto's number, telling him that I would call him in a little bit.

How the hell am I suppose to work tonight if I have a baby?

Aubree's crying had subsided by the time I reached her, but her face was still red and wet; so you could tell she had been sobbing.

I didn't know how to put up her crib, so she was sleeping on the mattress that went in it.

She was probably hungry since she hadn't eaten since last night, so I went and fixed her a bottle. I remember seeing my mom checking to see if it was too hot by dropping some on her wrists, so that's what I did.

I stuck the bottle in her mouth and she began drinking.

While she did that, I grabbed my phone and called Chresanto. I began thinking about the wet dream I had about him, it couldn't have meant much; but, the dream was so realistic.

"Hello?" He must wake up super early because he sounded wide awake. "Chanel?"

"Uh-- yeah, it's me."

"Oh hey, hold on give me a minute." He sounded a bit out of breath, like he had been running or something.

"Why are you all out of breath?" I asked curiously.

He chuckled, "I'm leaving the gym, I go there every morning at around 7 in the morning."

"Oh," I sort of giggled.

"I wanted to talk to you about what I said last night, could you meet me somewhere? Or I could maybe, come over?"

I took the phone from my ear and sighed, "I'll text you my address and you can come over. Okay?"

"That's fine, I'm going to go home and shower and I'll be right over. See you in a few?"

"Yeah, bye Chresanto."

The line went dead and I saw that Aubree had finished her bottle. I turned her over and began to pat her back, trying to get her to burp.

I laid her on her back on my bed and kept the door open while I took a shower.

When I got out, she was still fast asleep on my bed. And once I finished getting dressed, Chresanto was there knocking on the door.

"Hi Chresanto," I said. I stepped to the side and allowed him to come in.

"Hello Chanel," he said with a warm smile. I could smell his cologne and it smelled so heavenly.

Looking at his face brought back the memories from my dream and I could feel my panties dampening.

I guess he could tell because he asked, "Are you alright?"

"I'm f-fine. You can take a seat on the couch." I lead him to the couch and we both sat.

It was awkwardly silent until he spoke, "where's Aubree?"

"In the back, sleeping on the mattress."

He looked taken back by my respond, "mattress?"

I rubbed the back of my neck, "Well, uh, I don't know how to put a crib together so..?"

"I can do it for you, I mean, if you want me to. Do you?"

I nodded and showed him Aubree's room where she was sleeping on the mattress.

"What is that smell? When's the last time you changed her?" His expression was so funny, but I swallowed my laughter because this was serious.

"I don't know how to change a damn diaper Chresanto," I rolled my eyes as I finished my statement.

"You have a baby and you don't know how to change a diaper? What the he-"

I cut him off before he could even get his last word out, "I didn't ask for a baby! And I didn't ask to raise one! You don't know the whole story so get off my case why don't 'cha?"

He sighed, "I have time; so how about I put up this crib, teach you how to change a diaper and you tell me your story?"

I hesitantly nodded and sat down next to him, watching him put up the crib.