Sixteen.

I sighed and rolled my eyes, "I can't come in tonight Shark."

"The hell you mean? You come in when I tell you to."

"Like hell I do, you don't own me. Better yet, I quit!" It came out so fast, it slipped out really.

"You what?"

"You heard me, I quit. I'm tired of you thinking you rule me."

He began chuckling," You can't quit girl. Where you going to go? I picked you up when you was nothing, you were a confused little good girl. How you gone survive without me?"

"I appreciate you for giving me a way, but I can't strip for the rest of my life! I was something when you found me and I'm still something! And I can't work for a control freak like yourself." It was true, he had been controlling me for as long as I could remember.

"What do you plan on doing with your life then?" He asked.

"I guess I'll get a regular job or something until I figure out what I actually want to do. It can't be that hard." Right?

"I'on know, but good luck to you. Just don't come running back to me when you can't find shit to do with yourself."

I rolled my eyes, "You don't have to worry about me. Worry about your hoes and strippers you tend to. Ight?"

"You were both of the two darling." I could hear him smirk on the other side of the phone.

"Fuck you and goodbye."

He started to say something, but I cut him off by hanging up.

Guess I could start job hunting today since it isn't that late.

I smirked to myself, "And I know just the place."

.

.

I pulled up to Smith Enterprise and got out of the car.

Aubree was with Christopher's mom. Did I mention that she's doing a whole lot better? Well, she is and she's up and moving. She insisted on me bringing Aubree and since I had things to do, I dropped her off. I made sure that Chris wasn't there, he was at some meeting.

Smith Enterprise is the biggest and most successful business around at the moment. Basically any job you can pull there pays good money, and I plan on being Mr.Smith's assistant. And that job pays top dollar, or so I've heard. The thing is, Mr.Smith isn't an easy man to deal with; that's why he can never keep an assistant.

But, I plan on keeping this job.

I walked up to the newly cleaned glass doors and the slid open automatically, making a futuristic sound as I walked in. There was a huge desk sitting in the middle of the floor and a woman sat at it talking on the phone.

"Excuse me," I said politely.

She looked up to meet my gaze and smiled, "What can I do for you ma'am?"

"I'd like to speak with Mr.Smith please."

She typed some things on a pad and spoke into the small speaker on her desk. "Mr.Smith, I have a woman here to see you." I assume he said something on the other line because she said, "Alright, you can go on up. He's on the eighth floor, first door to your right. His office is the biggest one, you can't miss it."

I smiled at her and nodded, waking towards the elevator.

You could tell the business was built on money the way everything was decorated. The elevator had a huge mirror on one wall and the rest of the wall was covered in granite. Instead of pressing what number floor you were going to, the speaker asked you what floor you wished to go to and you replied with the number.

The elevator was now on the sixth floor, so I fixed myself. I unbuttoned two buttons on my shirt so just the right amount of cleavage showed and I hiked my skirt up a little more. I had to dress classy, but sexy at the same time. I checked myself in the elevator mirror and stepped out.

My heels clicked across the marbled floor as I made my way to the door of his office.

He was sitting there with his head propped up on his hand, staring at his computer screen. I built up the courage to knock on his door.

"Come in."

Mr.Smith was a very good looking Caucasian. He had honey brown hair and smooth, tan skin. His eyes were a beautiful green color and his hair cut resembled Justin Bieber's. He had a little peach fuzz on his top lip and some under his chin. Overall he was a handsome man.

I watched his expression change as he looked me up and down, stopping on the buttons that hadn't been done. I smirked on the inside.

"You can take a seat Miss..?"

I smiled and stuck out my hand, "Chanel, Chanel Rodriguez."

"It's a pleasure meeting you Miss Chanel," he said and returned my hand shake gesture.

"Same to you Mr.Smith."

He sat back in his chair and folded his hands over his chest. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, I'd like to be your assistant. I'm sure a man as busy as you could use one."

His eyes fell onto my boobs again, "I don't really need one."

"So you mean to tell me that you don't need someone to cater to you and give you any and everything you need at your beckon call?" I licked my top lip and bit down on my bottom one.

He also began biting on his bottom lip, "I really don't."

Damn, he wasn't cracking.

I got up and walked towards the door. Since his walls were glass, there were curtains to cover up his exposed office. I closed them and locked the door.

When I turned around, his eyes were glued to me.

I pulled his chair out from behind and sat down on his lap. His member was definitely on rock because I could feel it poking me.

My lips brushed against his earlobe, "Now are you sure you don't need an assistant?" I let my tongue graze his neck and he tensed up.

"I-I guess I could use someone to help me out around here."

I left my hand rub against his member and I got up. "Great, I'll see you Monday."