Forty.

Six months, that's how long it's been since all the chaos died down in my life. That's definitely a long ass time, but so much has actually happened throughout that period of time. Not only have my surroundings changed, but me as a person, has changed.

A couple days after I left California, Chris was rushed to the hospital for over dosing on pain medication. Corey had already left for the army, so Brianna was the only one that could take him. Apparently she found him laying on the floor, in the bathroom, not breathing. That was a scare for all of us, but he says he's doing fine now. He kept his word on texting me and calling me pretty much everyday.

Brianna and I never got back to how we used to be, but like I said, I've changed. I'm not the same petty girl that would argue along with her. So, as for me, I can hold a civilized conversation with her. If it wasn't for Chris, I probably wouldn't talk to her.

What do I mean by that? Well, two months later I found out that Brianna and Chris got engaged. Christopher called and told me, of course. I was shocked at first, but I'm happy that he's happy and isn't on me anymore.

As for Jarod, I guess he's doing alright. I haven't spoken to him since I walked in on him and Avery. Last I heard, he was doing fine. But I could careless if he wasn't, honestly.

Avery and I still talk. I wasn't lying when I said that I wasn't mad and that we could still be friends. If their happy together then it's better than me and him being together for nothing. She tells me that he got her a modeling gig, so now she's a Victoria Secret Angle. She goes under the name of Miranda Kerr now, but I still call her Avery.

Aubrey is getting so big now and as I said, I spend so much more time with her than I ever did. I enjoy watching her grow and change everyday. I try to teach her things and help her as much as I can. She's how one and she's so smart. I can't believe that I gave her up at one point.

Chresanto, his name brings a smile to my face, he's amazing. He treats me better than any man has ever treated me. It amazes me how much he loves Aubrey, likes she's his own. She acts so much like him, you would think that he's her biological dad. (I know what you guys are thinking, but Chresanto is not her dad. I only met him after Aubrey was three months.) He actually got me into modeling as well, I don't model for Victoria Secret though. He said he wasn't having that.

A few days after being back in New York, Chresanto asked me to be his girlfriend. As you would guess, I did respond with a "Yes." I have to tell you that that was one of the best decisions of my entire life. I can honestly say that I'm madly in love, and so is he. He only tells me that everyday.

And as for me, you would never think that I was how I was six months ago. I wasn't lying when I said New York was a fresh start for me. I got a job that my family would agree with and it pays me well. I don't sleep with every thing with legs and trust me, guys have asked me to, offering me some big dollars. I even went to the doctor and got my crotch stitched up. I was tight as a virgin and it hurt like hell, but Chresanto made that time for me as pleasurable as possible ;-) Chresanto also took me to church to get baptized and we go as a family every Sunday.

"Chanel, get in here." Speaking of Chresanto, there he is.

I failed to mention that we moved in together. It was his idea in the first place and after weeks of thinking about it, I finally said I would.

I peeked my head into the room and smiled, "Yes, dear?"

"Why are you trying to paint footballs on the walls? I told you," he said holding up a picture of a basketball. "We are this, not this." He held up the picture of the football and swapped them around.