Thirty-Six.

I was now on my third bottle of champagne and things were getting more blurry by the second. I'm guessing Hennessy and that weren't very good mixtures.

I could still see who everyone was, but it was probably a good idea not to talk to anyone. Some things would be said that shouldn't be.

People were standing up dancing around in this small area and it was getting way too hot to be sitting here. Obviously more than half of us were drunk so what was the point of just staying here in this secluded place.

I grabbed my glass and poured some more drink in there, I stared at it for a little bit. Should I really drink this, I'm already drunk like shit. I don't want to make a fool of myself in front of these people. I sat the glass down.

"This is dumb," I sighed.

I stood up pushed through the bundle of people and made my way over to the bar yet again.

"Back again?" The guy chuckled.

I nodded and slightly smiled, "can I get a glass of water please?"

It smelled so musty in here and the air was moist, it was completely and utterly disgusting. I knew I shouldn't have left my purse in the car, especially since my cellphone was in there.

"You still drinking?" Someone asked behind me. It was a female voice and it sounded oh too familiar.

"What's it to you?" I shot back. Now was not the time to be getting on my nerves, I was drunk and my mouth was bound to fly off at the handle. "What do you want Brianna?"

She sat down in the seat next to me. "Oh nothing, haven't heard from you in a minute."

"And why would I try to contact you?" I chuckled, "I have no reason to."

"Wow, the end of a friendship just like that?" She questioned with a smirk, "I guess a hoe could move on fast from anything, even a long term friendship."

"Who are you calling a hoe you gold digging bitch? You just better enjoy your night of fame right now and get off of my back," I took a sip of my water. "I left you in Valley for a reason."

I got up and went back to my spot on the couch. Avery was still sitting there, talking to one of the wives. I decided not to bother her or butt into her conversation.

"Damn, I gotta piss." I mumbled and walked over to the bathroom. I didn't see Chresanto anywhere so I guess that was a pretty good sign.

As I was walking to the restroom area, I bumped into something solid.

They gently grabbed my arm and began talking, "just who I was looking for."

It had to be Chresanto, but I still hadn't picked my head up to get a good look at this person's face. I knew it was him.

"W-what do you want C-Chresanto?" I said putting emphasis on his name. I tried to push past him but he stood there like a brick wall.

"I wanted to talk to you and ask why you were acting like that with me?" He said catching me when I almost fell.

"A-act like what? I don't have to act a certain way with you." I slurred, "y-you're not even mine."

He held onto me since I was wobbling all over the place.

"What does that have to do with you acting like an ass towards me?"

I jerked my arm out of his grip. "Why does it even matter? H-how about you go back to your bitch d-date?"

He smirked, "so that's what this is about? Sounds like you're a little jealous."

"J-jealous? Just be-because I like you a lot d-doesn't mean I'm jealous." I frowned and pushed him.

"You like me?" He asked as a smile crept into his face.

"Hell no, now get out of my way." I huffed. "Shit I don't even have to use the bathroom anymore thanks to you."

I marched back over to the bar and sat down. The clock read 1:30, but the club was still packed and people were still dancing and drinking.

"Give me another Hennessy man," I said with my head in my hands.

He nodded and fixed me another drink.

"Thanks so much, I need this." I said grabbing the drink out of his hand. I gulped it down and slammed the glass on the table.

I started laughing uncontrollably and hopped down off the chair and went to the dance floor. Everyone was dancing around and I couldn't make out any faces. My hips swayed from side to side to the music as I felt a presence behind me.

I didn't pay it any mind and kept dancing on whoever it was.

Their hands snaked around my waist. The beat of the music increased and so did the speed of my hips. I spun my head in circles. At this point I didn't care what I was doing.

We were in the middle of the crowd and no one was paying any attention to us. Everyone was so close to each other you could smell each and every scent. Which was really a bad thing because not everyone had a good scent on them.

The song had ended and I pulled myself away from the person and stumbled over to where we were sitting. I needed to rest.

Chresanto wasn't there but Brianna was sitting with her legs crossed looking at me.

"What, bitch?" I said.

"Nothing, hoe." She answered back still smirking.

"Y-you were always a jealous ass broad, I might be a hoe but I'm a hoe that you w-want to be." I smiled feeling victorious. That shut her ass right up.

There were only a few people left sitting down because most of them were up dancing or taking pictures.

I laid down on the couch and that was it. The last thing I remembered was Chresanto and Brianna's voices.