Twenty-Four.

I had been driving around now for the past 3 hours, just to give myself a little time to think and what not. Aubree was home with Jarod, and of course he had some type of argument as to why she had to stay with him.

I thought about sending her to daycare, but then, throughout the day would be even more boring than it already is. I could get a job, but Jarod says that I don't need one. It's probably because he doesn't want me to have any money of my own, he wants to feel in control.

The amount of time I've been driving around felt like eternity, but I doubt it was any longer than a couple hours. I'm not even sure where I am anymore. I've passed countless buildings that I had never even heard of before, but it built New York City beautifully. Well, at least I think I'm still in NYC. I couldn't gave drove that far.

I decided to pull in the parking lot of this market and just walk around. I'm probably going to end up getting a job anyway because I don't know anyone here and friends would make things a whole lot easier.

The wind hit my face as I got out of my car. Did I mention that Jarod got me a new car? At least his ass is good for something besides being a dick. I must say that he knows how to supply for Aubree and I, that's why I ain't leave yet. Brianna thinks I'm dumb for even coming up here with him, but ever since high school he's known how to take care of a woman. Well, in a materialistic sense.

I hadn't even realized that I was still standing outside of my car and as I began to walk away I could feel myself being pulled back and carried away. I began kicking, screaming would be no use because the figure had its hand over my mouth. I knew for sure that my screams would be blocked out.

I mumbled, "what the hell? Put me down." But I knew it only came out as muffled noises; whoever this dude was, he was strong as hell.

The mystery man, I'm assuming because any woman with a body type and strength like this would be classified as one anyway, put his mouth to my ear and whispered. "Shut the hell up girl, calm down. I don't want to hurt you."

The voice sounded so familiar and in that instant, I knew exactly who it was.

The continued to drag me away until we pulled up to a Hummer. I could never forget this car, it was nearly impossible in fact.

He opened the door and put me inside, sliding in shortly afterwards.

I sat up in the seat and folded my arms, trying to hold in all the anger I had inside. I'll be honest, some of the emotion I had was fear, but not the type of fear you would think of. His mouth was moving, but I heard nothing. This is by far the weirdest shit I've experienced.

"What the hell are you doing here Ben?"

"I just wanted to see you-"

I cut him off, "You came all the way to New York? What the actual shit were you thinking? You're really on some psycho type stuff now."

"I'm trying to prove my love for you and you call me a psycho?" His head dropped and I felt a little bad, but I just didn't love him in that way.

"Ben, you have a wife. You should be proving your love to her! We had a little fling going on for a while, but it's over with and now you can make things right with your wife."

His head began shaking vigorously and I knew something was wrong with him in the brain. How did I not know this before?

"I can't give up on you, you can't give up on what we had either." he stated.

"What did we have? We were having an affair, I was basically the side chick the entire time. We had sex, it was great, but now it's time to move on." I paused and rubbed my temples. "You came all the way to NYC and pretty much kidnapped me-"

"To talk to you!" His voice was well above a whisper and his face was reddening. He was beyond pissed.

"By snatching me from my car and dragging me to yours, so tell me how that isn't psychotic."

He didn't respond.

"Where does your wife think you are? Does she know you're all the way out here?"

He nodded, "told her I was on a business trip, no biggie."

I looked around once it grew silent, this silence was awkward and uncomfortable. I didn't like it at all. "Well I think it's time for me to go."

He grabbed my arm and threw me back down on the seat. "You aren't going anywhere Chanel. I came up here for you and that's what I plan on getting."

"You're seriously crazy, what do you mean you're going to get me?"

His hands slid up my thigh and found their way to the button on my jeans. He used his two fingers to unhook the button and slide my pants down.

The sad part is, I didn't stop him. I sat back and watched him to what he was doing. I don't know if I was scared of what he might do if I did try to stop him, or maybe I just wanted it.

I hadn't had sex in months and surprisingly , Jarod hadn't even asked for it yet. It didn't bother me either, I don't even know if I would want to. That's strange because I'm in love with sex.

His lips moved up my neck and he whispered, "how come you aren't stopping me?"

"Because I need sex and you're willing to give it to me."

I can't lie and say that I didn't have feelings for him, nor can I say I didn't have feelings for Jarod when he first came back.

I liked Ben a lot and the amazing sex was boosting my feelings even more, but I didn't love him. When he told me he loved me, it's like my feelings went away and I was happy to be moving and starting over with new people.

Jarod was just some quick feelings. I thought that I should be with him because he is daughter's father, but his money and gifts are giving me reason to stay.

So honestly, I don't have feelings for either of them anymore. Call me a gold digger or whatever you want, but he deserves his shit taken.

He stopped and froze up a bit, "so once we do this, your feelings won't change?"

"I doubt they will, but at least you get me in some sort of way. Instead of walking away with nothing like you were going to if you wouldn't have blocked the damn door." I shrugged and sat back in the seat as he thought about what I just said.

"Whatever Chanel, let's do this."

I smirked, "thought so."

I hadn't planned on sleeping with Ben at all. I wanted to try and stay faithful to Jarod even if I didn't have feelings for him, I didn't want to be a cheater. But things happen and sometimes you got to go with the best move.

Ben was an intriguing, attractive, wealthy man. He could walk into a room and take any girl he wanted to; he was just that appealing. The way he dressed and his swagger would woo any lady any day. I was turning him down, a relationship with him. He would probably treat me like a queen and give me anything I wanted. A stripper slash prostitute was turning him down, ain't that something. Something, of course, was holding me back from that.

It wasn't my feelings because, well, I'm with Jarod. Maybe it was the fact that he had a wife at home that loved him, a wife that was a nice person. I had no problem with his wife at all.

I want the sex and I want him to leave, to be with his wife.

I want the sex and then I want him gone.