Chapter 21

Titus' POV
The growling was deafening but I resisted the urge to cover my ears and let out a viscous roar. The rogues leapt over the couch, jumping over my head and heading straight for my dad and Ariel.
**
Amina's POV
I woke to the sound of glass shattering and screams coming from downstairs. What the hell was that?
I knew I should stay put and considering I was locked in the bedroom, I didn't really have a choice except to stay. I slipped out of bed and made my way over to the window. The sight before me shook me to my very core. There were rogues everywhere but these weren't just any rogues they were familiar, too familiar. These were Tony's wolves I knew them anywhere. I needed to get to Titus. Now.
I ran over to the bedroom doors and yanked in the handles that I knew would be locked. I turned and ran around the room, throwing Titus' things around with the hopes of finding a key or something that would aid me in getting out of here. I was rifling through his bedside table when I heard a faint click. I froze at the noise and slowly turned to the bedroom door. I slowly and quietly made my way over to the bedroom door and hesitantly placed my hand on the wrought iron handle. I stood still and strained my ears, listening for something, anything that would give me a hint that someone was out there. I didn't hear anything and I couldn't pick up a scent that wasn't familiar   and I was sure that after ten minutes of listening that no one was in here anymore. I took a deep breath and tightened my grip on the handle and after a gentle push it gave.
What the hell? This can't be good.
I stood at the entrance of the door, hesitant to step foot outside of my safe haven. The loud growls and commotion downstairs snapped me out of my thoughts and I slowly made my way out of the bedroom and towards the main door that would leave me from Titus' wing. I froze in the living room as a dark chuckle had my heart leaping from my chest. I slowly turned toward the couch and the shape of a man was silhouetted by the large window, looking out upon the chaos below. He was in the shadows so I wasn't able to see his face.
"W-who are you?"
My question was met with a familiar chuckle.
"You'd think you'd remember the man that took care of you for most of your life little girl."
Tony.
My heart stopped and fear spread through my veins like fire. He walked from the shadows and I could see his entire face. A sinister smile crossed his face as he took in my fearful expression. My brain was screaming at me to run but my body was frozen in place. I tried to link Titus but his barrier was up just as it had been for the last week. I didn't know what to do as he slowly made his way toward me with that terrifying look in his eye.
"Little girl, you've been very bad and you deserve to be punished severely and you will be once I have you back. My men yearn for female companionship and I'm sure that they would have a grand time with you, after I've had my fun of course. But looking at you now I think I'll keep you to  myself and give that girl you've befriended to my men to play with."
"P-please don't hurt them."
He was in front of me in a flash and I knew I had made him angry because I had spoken out of turn. The sound of flesh meeting flesh echoed through the room. He took a firm, bruising grip to my jaw and forced me to look at him.
"You don't speak without permission bitch!"
Tears clouded my vision at the pain radiating from my face and a single tear slipped down my cheek. A false look of remorse covered his face and he roughly wiped the tear from my face.
"Oh no no no my love don't cry, I'm here to take you back where you belong, with me."
"I-I don't belong with you Tony, I belong here."
This was a terrible mistake on my part because his look of remorse was quickly covered with one of unbridled rage. His grip on my face transferred to my hair in a fierce grip as he yanked my head back.
"You belong with me little girl and I'm going to make sure no male will ever touch what's mine."
I screamed as he dragged me toward the bedroom by my hair, his grip unrelenting. I scratched at his hands and kicked as hard as I could but my attempts were futile. He picked my thrashing body up with ease and threw me full force into the stone wall. I knew he was trying to weaken me so that I wouldn't put up a fight and due to the sickening crack that resounded when my head met the stone, his plan was working. My vision was blurring around the edges  and I felt myself slowly losing consciousness. I heard his footsteps fade away as the world around me became fuzzy. I faintly heard his heavy footsteps returning and suddenly I was wide awake as ice cold water was dumped over my head. He stopped down so that he was able to look me in the eye. He placed his hand gently on my head and stroked my soaked hair.
"I need you awake my love, you can sleep later and dream of me darling but first I want to have a little fun."
The gentle front he had put up quickly dissolved as he roughly pulled at my clothes which consisted of one of Titus' T-shirts and a pair of underwear, something that I had taken to wearing to bed in the last week now I wished I had chosen something that covered more skin.
I thrashed around, trying in vain to stop him from ripping my clothes off. He had extended his claws and clawed through my shirt and now the only thing covering me was a thin pair of cotton underwear and as he ripped that last barrier away.
I'd like to say that I tried my hardest to fight him off after that but I would be lying. Instead of fighting him off I reverted back to my old self. Instead of fighting I laid there as he toyed with me and used me for his sick pleasure.
Once again I let him win.
—————————————————————
I'm so sorry this took so long y'all. I've had an extremely busy semester but here's a short chapter to make up for my absence and I should have another up very soon.

 Enjoy goofball Titus as an apology😊