Chapter 23

Unknown POV

I made my way from Tony's hideout to head back to the pack house after the attack, trying to turn my anger toward my mate into false worry for Titus' precious mate. I had half the thought to sneak into her room and slip enough pain medication into her drip to kill her but I knew Tony would be highly pissed if she died by a hand that wasn't his own.

I scoffed at the thought of Tony. Yes we were mates but any feelings in this mating were completely one sided. I wanted him more than anything else in this world, I waited my whole life to finally get a mate and when I finally got one, he didn't love me because he was in love with someone else. Amina Matthews. The bane of my fucking existence since I found out that I had finally been granted a mate. I wanted that bitch dead because she was coming between my happiness and I wasn't going to let anyone get in the way of that anymore and I knew just the people to help me make her death look like an accident. I couldn't hold back the sinister smile that slipped upon my face as I knocked on the door.

The door opened and the blonde looked on in confusion.

"What the hell do you want?"

"I have a plan to get you your crown. Are you willing to do what it takes?"

"I'll do anything, I'm in."

Over the next few hours we discussed a loose plan that we would spent the next few months perfecting. She roped her friends into the plan but we needed one more person and we knew that she would do anything to get Amina away from the throne.

"Tatiana, you're a genius."

This plan would handle all of our problems and I couldn't wait.