Chapter Three: The Light From Nowhere

He got up and stormed over to them. He shoved Ginny out of the way and punched harry square between the eyes......

As soon as Ron's fist hit his face, Harry
fainted and fell to the ground. Ginny turned to all the Weasleys and told them it was a joke. "I'm taking him to St. Mungo, and none of you are coming with me."she said, crying. She scooped him up in her arms and a operated to the wizzard hospital. She ran to the front desk, tears still flowing from her face. The receptionist looked up, and when she saw Harry as white as chalk with blood pouring out his nose and immediately called for a nurse.

The nurses rushed over and magicked a stretcher. They put Harry on it and took him to a room. As Ginny was about to enter the room, a nurse stopped her. "Are you immediate family?" she asked.
"I'm his girlfriend," she replied matter-of-factly. The nurse moved her arm from the door and let Ginny in.

As soon as she went in, she ran over to his bed and held his hand. "What's the verdict nurse?" she asked worriedly.
"He is in a coma, we don't know when or if he will wake up. He also has a broken nose and a bruised tissue in his face. Do you know what happened to him madam?" Ginny had started to cry at the word if. "M-my bro-other p-p-punched him I-in th-he face!" she exclaimed between sobs.

Half an hour later, the nurses had finished questioning Ginny and they went to record it all in the system. They were going to hold Ron in custody, which made Ginny burst into a fresh mound of tears. She was sat in the room with Harry and she started whispering to him. "Please" she pleaded between sobs. "Please don't leave me Harry. I need you to be there for me. I need you to grow older with. I need you to stay warm at night. I need you to be the father of my children. I love you, Harry Potter, I love you more than words can describe. So I beg you, please don't leave me.

Just as she had finished her sentence, a bright light erupted, showering the room with a golden glow. What on earth is that? Ginny wondered, drying her eyes in her sleeve.