Chapter Twenty-five: My Love, My Life, Our World

The pain is so reliving so I do it again and again until my arm is numb. Within a few minutes; everything will be gone. All my pain and worry. Gone.

Hermiones P.O.V
I am just starting to unpack the bags in the spare room when I hear Ginny screeching my name from the bottom of the stairs. She probably just wants something to eat.

I run down the stairs and go into the front room. Ginny is frantically looking at me. "It's Draco. I was talking to me and he asked me some stuff. He then apperated away before I could say anything. I'm scared Hermione!"

I don't stop to hear any more. I think about it. Where would I go to be alone if I was Draco? Then it clicks. Of course.

I think about it. Hogwarts. The slytherin dorm. I run in but I am too late. Draco is curled up on the leather sofa, his arms laying pimply next to him. What did he do?

I sprint to the sofa, barely breathing. I inspect his arm and find a series of ragged cuts running down it. I can't believe it. Why did he do this?......

Harry's P.O.V
While Ginny was out at her counselling session I decided I did go over to 12 Grimmuld place to start getting it ready for us.

I apperate in and see Kreacher bustling around, Regulus' locket still placed firmly around his neck. He loves that.

He mearly nods at me and shuffles off
I start with the living room. I use my wand and get rid of all the old, hideous furniture. I then paint the walls by hand, it's more aesthetic. I will miss this. The feeling of I did this.

Hermiones P.O.V
This morning, when I woke up, all the flowers were blossoming! Typical sign of spring! I didn't know that later, my whole life would change for the worse.

How am I going to survive without him. And this baby, he needs to help me raise it. I am not good enough to do it on my own! I will never be good enough. The only reason I kept going was for him. And now I have nothing.

I fall to the floor, gasping for air. I don't think I can go on anymore. I clench Dracos hand and sob. I sob my heart out until I hear a crack. Ginny.

Ginny's P.O.V
I blink and she is gone. I don't know where to start looking. I apperate all over until it dawns on me. Where would I go? Draco and I are more similar than we could ever imagine. We are almost like brother and sister.

Hogwarts. I would go to Hogwarts. It holds all of my memories, and he probably went there because of his father being back. And he is planning on bringing him back too. And this is where he was when all that happened before.

I apperate to Hogwarts. I go to the Slytherin dorm room and see Hermione curled in a ball on the floor, her hand wrapped tightly in Dracos. He is laying lifeless on the sofa!

It's my fault. I should have stopped him.

Harry's P.O.V
I go back to the burrow. I have a few more rooms to do in Grimmuld place but I am you g to do it tomorrow. Right now, I am going to see Ginny and tell her about my day.

I apperate back and when I get there, everything is silent. I call out to anyone, only to hear the sound of my voice echoing around the house. I am worried now. Last time I left Ginny on her own, she got kidnapped by Dean Thomas.

I panic. I am just going to apperate around and look for her.

Hermiones P.O.V
I don't know what to do. I turn to Ginny. She is looking at me, sympathetic and I can't help it. I begin to yell at her.

"Ginny Weasley, this is all your fault. You could have stopped him from being so stupid! You could have prevented this!" I yell, a fresh bout of tears streaming down my face.

Ginny looks at me. "I need to tell you something Hermione, but you have to promise not to freak out!" Ginny says.

I calm down a bit. She sound serious. I promise and she sits down next to me.

"I know why Draco did this to himself. I have a secret I have been keeping from you and he read my mind. He knew I didn't want you to know yet, and he knew he wouldn't be able to keep it. I know I should have told you but I couldn't. I didn't know how you would take it."

What am I supposed to say. They were both trying to protect me from a secret and it cost Draco his life. I don't even want to know the secret. I do t want him to have do e this for no reason.

It is silent, and that's when I hear it. A ragged breath. I look at Ginny and she heared it too.

I look up. I scream.............

An/ Thank you all so much for reading. Also, thankyou so much for almost 7k. When I started this book I never imagined it would get this many reads at all and I am so grateful to every single one of you. School has been hectic hence no recent uploads but I am hoping to get back to a weekly schedule of uploading. I haven't even made it up to you with length, but hopefully I have with content. Thanks again for reading. I hope you enjoyed it. Comment what you think is going to happen and what you want to see next and don't forget to vote and share my story with friends

C xxx