Chapter Fourty-Three: The Plan

3 weeks later

George's P.O.V
It's time. Time to ditch. Time to die. He doesn't know. He doesn't know that I don't like him. That I'm not gay. That I have been seeing a girl. He has no idea. It's about time he found out. It's tonight.

We are enforcing the plan. Me and Dean, Fred and Angelina (who is pregnant) and Harry. We haven't got Ginny, she would blab, and someone needs to stay so it isn't suspicious.

The girls are going to the bathroom, then when Dean goes, we are doing it. We will slip it in his drink. It's poison. I think I feel okay about it. After all he has done to us he deserves it. He really does. He deserves worse than this, this is how bad it is for us. We have had our lives ruined by this man, we won't let him ruin our lives anymore. No chance of that. We are forgetting him. No one will see him again.

For now though, I can keep up the act. I can. I will.

Just as I am about to leave, well, Luna's house, she stirs. She sits up in the bed.

"Is everything ready for tonight, George? Is the plan in place?" She asks.

I nod, before giving her a kiss and leaving the house.

It is new, and very strange, but I like her, a lot. And with Dean gone, I will have all the freedom in the world to date her. I can openly date the woman I love.

So, I get to the burrow and everyone is there. I am still shocked to see Fred sitting at the breakfast table, even though I know he is alive. I go over and give him a hug, followed by Angelina. She is so happy to see Fred, as all of us were. It's so good that he has settled right back in, the hole in my heart has healed and I finally am getting back to normal.

Harry's P.O.V
"Look, Ginny, I'm not allowed to tell you okay. And even if I was, I wouldn't. It's best for everyone this way."

"Keeping secrets in marriage already are we" mutters a pregnant, hormonal Ginny.

"Ginny, your being unreasonable. If I told you, it could ruin everything. Just trust me when I say, it's going to be worth it! I love you so much, and I would never keep a secret from you if it wasn't important for everyone that I do. Okay. When I made those vows, I meant them."

She huffs and walks off. It's obvious she doesn't agree, but she understands. I don't make vows lightly. When I said I would never lie to her and would love her forever, I meant it. But this, this isn't something I am willing to risk her for. Anything could happen there tonight, and I don't want Ginny in the middle of it. Her, my unborn child. None of them.

Ginny's P.O.V
Fred told me. He told me what they were doing. I just wanted to see if Harry would give in to me asking. He didn't. The thing is though, can we afford to risk him getting beaten up and not getting his operation in two days? Is it worth the risk of another pushback with the operation. This thing, it's going to take his life, and I am scared for him. I don't think he sees me in a strong way anymore.

He sees me as the mother of his unborn child. Someone who needs protecting. But that isn't me. So, I am getting ready. I am getting my dress on and I am going with him. Fred is taking Angelina who is pregnant, so why can't I go.

So, as I brush through my hair, I think about worse case scenario. We are going to take a mans life. But, he is vermin. He is a predator. He is an ammature Voldemort. If we left him any longer, he would be. Therefore, I feel no remorse in what we are going to do. He deserves to suffer, we are letting him go the easy way.

He deserves for his soul to be sucked out of his living body by dementors and throw Lyn into askaban to rot. If we knew he wouldn't escape, that would be our root. But, instead, we are going to kill him. This is the only way we know he won't come back.

It's the only solution.

Fred's P.O.V
We are all ready. Me and Angelina, Harry and Ginny. We are ready to help my brother. I can't live in this house with him feeling this way. He is hell bent on revenge and I can't do anything to help. And I agree. I want revenge. He tore me from my family for all that time, I have missed so much. My nieces birth, my sisters marriage. I am not going to miss any more. I am not going to let George lose himself because of him. I can't lose anything else because of him.

So, I grab Angelina by the hand, and we apperate. We go to the restaurant. Harry, Ginny, Dean and George are already outside. So, we all head in.

"Hi, welcome, is it a table for six?" The waitress smiles at us.

"Yes please ma'am!" I say. I can hear Angelina snickering. Have I missed that much? Do we not call people ma'am anymore?

"Follow me" she says and leads us to a perfect table. It's lit by the dim lights, but not too bright. It's right in the corner, away from the restaurant but not too quiet that it's suspicious.

It's perfect. We all sit down, and the plan commences.

It's time.

An:// hi all, thank you so much for being so patient with me! Here is a chapter for you all to enjoy, and I am hoping to get another one out soon!

Thank you all so much!

Comment any ideas down below!!!! ❤️

Thanks again

C xxx