Chapter Eleven: Coming Out

Ginnys P.O.V.
Everyone was congratulating Ron and Hermione on their engagement earlier. I got a bit sad for a moment because I will never be married, but I got over it. I couldn't tell them today. Not after this news. I miss Harry now. He would tell me what to do. He would tell me he loved me. How will they react when they find out I'm pregnant...

Ginnys P.O.V.
I have to tell someone. The thought is eating me up. I have been awake since 5am trying to figure out how to tell them. I am going to tell George. He is always the most understanding brother.

I go upstairs into George's room and I am relieved to see that he is awake. He looks at me and smiles, oblivious to the news I am about to drop on him. "George, can I speak to you for a minute please?" I ask, my voice cracking. He can obviously tell I am nervous because he says yeah and sits at the end of his bed, gesturing me to come with him.

I sit down and I say it before my brain has a chance to catch up." I am pregnant!"

George's P.O.V
" I am pregnant!" Ginny said. What. That is bad. It is also good because we will get some of Harry still here. "That is amazing Ginny, because some of Harry will still be with us," I say, not prepared for what she is about to say. "This is the part I have been dreading," she starts. "It isn't Harrys baby, it is Dean's. When he kidnapped me, he raped me and got me pregnant.

That dick. I am going to sort him out. But right now, Ginny needs me. She started crying and saying that she was a disgrace to Harry's memory and that she will get an abortion. I don't think she should. "You should have the child Ginny, and I'm sure that is what Harry would have wanted. He would have taken it in as his own." I say convincingly.

*time skip to later that day*
Ginnys P.O.V
I have decided to keep the baby. I invite everyone around for dinner again and I start cooking. I am going to be making my own spaghetti and meatballs for everyone. It was a favourite of all of ours when growing up.

I start to make the ragu sauce when I hear a knock on the door. They are here. I open it to see Ron and Hermione's smiling faces. I let them in and go back to making my ragu. Once that is done, I cook the meatballs in the oven and add them to the mix. I then cook the pasta and it is done.

I put it on the table and call everyone in. Before everyone starts eating, I want to tell them. So, my hands shaking with nerves, I stand up. I fell a hand on my leg and look down on George. He can tell I am scared. With that, I start talking.

"OK, I have a few pieces of news, one exiting for some, one not. The exiting news is that I am pregnant. The not so exiting bit is that it isn't Harry's baby like you all hoped. There is never going to be a bit of Harry with us ever again because when Dean Thomas kidnapped me, he raped me too." After saying that, I run up to my room and let them let it sink in, not feeling hungry anymore.

An// I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Vote and comment any ideas you have. Next week will be a really exiting chapter, something really big happens. Thankyou for reading.

C xxx