Chapter Five: The Miracle

"I know it's my fault that your here. I shouldn't have made that joke about me being pregnant but it was ment to be a joke. I can't loose the love of my life. I can't loose who will be my baby daddy. Please. Please wake up. I love you, I always have and I always will. Please!" When she had finished her sentence  Harry's eyes flickered and he woke up, his beautiful green eyes staring up at her before she leaned down to kiss him, oblivious that he had woke up.

When she broke away from the kiss, she looked down at Harry, who was now fully awake and laughing. Ginny was shocked. Maybe, just maybe, loosing hope gave her a miracle. She looked into his eyes and opened her mouth to say something, but before she could, Harry was kissing her again. God, she had missed this.

They carried on kissing for a while, and then a nurse came in. "sorry to interrupt but Mr. Potter needs to have his daily medicine..." she started, but then Ginny pulled away and the nurse noticed that Harry was awake. "My word Harry, you're awake. I must call you in for a health check. This is truly a miracle. I must dash, Ginny, you can do his medicine."

Ginny gave Harry the medicine and then she had to go and wait in the cafe while Harry had his health check. She ordered some lunch as it was about that time. She got a sandwich and some pumpkin juice. It was a wizard hospital so they had wizard food and drink. She sat down and ate her sandwich and drank her juice.

She finished it and went back to Harrys room in hopes that she would be allowed in. She was and when she got in his room, she saw her mum in there, and Harry in his own clothes. Her mum obviously saw the confused look on her face because she explained it all to her. "I was called by the hospital about 10 minutes ago to say Harry has had a health check. It all came back fine, so he can come home and Ron is going to be let out of Azkaban."

When Mrs. Weasley said the last bit, Harry looked up abruptly. "No one told me Ron was in jail. We have to help him. Poor guy. What is he doing in there. I know he punched me but jeez guys over exaggerate much. Omg. I saw Sirius after time in there. Putting my best mate in there. What were you thinking!!" Harry shouted, panicking. He carried on ranting until he dropped to the floor and started sobbing uncontrollably.

They finally calmed him down and took him home, where all the Weasleys, including Ron, were waiting for him. The first thing Harry did was run over and give the dishevelled looking Ron a hug. Ron whispered sorry in Harry's ear and Harry whispered back "don't worry I forgive you, but I'm sorry they put you in there." They broke apart and harry hugged the rest of the Weasleys.

Harry was told that he could share Ginny a room as Ron was going to meet Hermione in Australia. Mr. Weasley warned them about not doing anything and having separate beds. So Harry and Ginny went up to bed and both fell asleep into an easy sleep. When Harry woke up, Ginny wasn't in her room, so Harry went around the house and garden to look for her but she wasn't there. When he went back into the living room, Mr and Mrs Weasley were sat on the sofa crying. They looked up when Harry came in and handed him a note

Hello there,
I am pleased to inform you that we want Harry. If you want Ginny back, bring him to the Forbidden for rest tomorrow night when you get this and if you don't ginny is dead
Yours faithfully
A death eater.

An/ I am thinking of going and doing the story in different people's point of views, so comment if you like that idea.

Thankyou all for reading, it is very appreciated and let me know some ideas in the comments

C xxx