Chapter Thirty-Three: The Wedding Part 2

All faces turn to me as I walk down the aisle. I can see Harry's figure twisting to shape in front of me and he is staring at me in awe.

I am ready.

Ginnys P.O.V
I can feel the tears welling in my eyes. It's one of the happiest moments of my life. As my dad holds me in one arm and Hope in the other, I smile. Are things finally normal? Can I go on with my life, looking after my baby with a safe husband.

As I reach the altar, I grab Harry's hands. We are both grinning from ear to ear. I am ready.

Harry's P.O.V
I can see her. She is stunning. As she walks down the aisle, I can't help but stare. She is gorgeous, and I get to marry her. She is mine, and i almost let her go because I didn't have the guts to tell her I had a cyst. I realise now how stupid that was.

As she gets to the altar, she reaches out for my hands and I grasp hers firmly. I am never letting go of her.

The officiator starts the ceremony and I look out at the audience. It's what I wanted. A small wedding that hosts the people I love the most in life.

We are then asked to present our vows. I start.

"Ginny, I remember in my second year when I first met you and you ran away. You didn't know how to cope with meeting Harry Potter. I was just hoping you would grow to treat me normally, which you did. Around you, I wasn't the boy who lived, I was family. You treated me like I belonged there. I never felt like it before. I knew from that moment on that I loved you, and I never thought you would love me back! I love you more than the world. In fact, you are my world babe!"

Ginny has tears running down her cheeks as she shakily smiles. I squeeze her hand, telling her I am here.

She starts her vows.

Ginnys P.O.V
I am touched. Harry has loved me since he met me, and I didn't realise. I had a crush on him, of course, but so did everyone.
So, I start my vows.

"Harry, I really don't know where to start. You know that I had a crush on you when I first knew you were Ronald's best friend, but I think everyone in my year did. I never thought I would be lucky enough to marry the famous Harry Potter. When I almost lost you, I didn't know what to do. It made me realise that you need me and I need you. We rely on eachother to be the best people we can be, and I wouldn't want anything different. I love you!"

The officiator wipes the tears from her eyes and continues the ceremony. We agree to everything, in sickness and health, richer and poorer. We are good at that, because we both already support eachother in sickness, in rich and poor.

Eventually, the final words of the ceremony are said.

"You May now kiss the bride."

I lean in to Harry and the world disappears around me. I am married. To Harry Potter.

Harry's P.O.V
We are dancing at the after ceremony and I don't know what to do. I can't believe we are married. How does she want to be married to someone with all my problems. I can't believe it.

Me and Ginny are dancing and she looks at me, grinning. I have to ask. "Ginny, when are we gonna make our announcements? Do you think anyone has noticed that your not drinking alcohol?"

"Harry, nobody has noticed! Stop worrying. We will announce it at the meal later. You know that nobody apart from Hermione knows about the cyst and we have kept the pregnancy quiet!"

So, with Ginny and her impeccable way of making everything seem nice again, we continue dancing right up until it's time to eat.

So, Ron does a best man speech, followed by Draco's which is mainly about how he used to be mean.

Then, untraditionally, me and Ginny stand up in front of our closest friends and family.
Ginnys P.O.V

"We have a couple of announcements" I start "the first one came as a shock to us both. All that time ago when Ron hit Harry and he almost died, we were questioning why! Why did the boy who lived almost die? We now know that it's because he has a cyst in his brain. We are getting it removed just after our honeymoon in 2 weeks time. I know that some of you know but not all of you."

"Also, we have some other big news. I don't know if any of you have noticed but I haven't been drinking alcohol the whole day. That is because I am pregnant. We are having a baby."

Suddenly, we are swarmed with claps and cheers.

Hermiones P.O.V
So they finally revealed it. What about Harry's death threats. What are we gonna do? It was dated for today, so are they going to say.

Then, Harry stares off into the distance. He is fixated on something. I turn and look and my eyes widen as I gasp. It's them. It's who has been making the death threats. They came.

I look at Harry and I can see the anger rising in his eyes. He didn't think they would actually come. He suddenly jumps up and yells.

"Duck!" He shouts, flopping down, arms protecting Ginny. I suddenly feel a strong pair of arms wrap around me but it isn't Draco. It's George.

George's P.O.V
After Harry yells, I don't know what to do. I just wrap my arms around her and protect her. Draco is too far away at the minute to protect her, and he is grabbing their daughter. What? Why is this happening?

I look at Hermione and she smiles thankfully. I ask her what's going on. She mumbles something about Harry and death threats. I put two and two together. There is only one solution in my head. I saw who was there and I can't help it.

He didn't die. They have him. He has been held hostage. My brother. Fred. He is alive.

An//: I am so sorry it has taken so long to upload this chapter, I have been struggling for ideas so I reread my book and I am now refreshed and ready to finish my book. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, I know you have been waiting for it. Sorry about the cliffhanger haha I wanted to leave something to read on for. I just wanted to thank everybody for their ongoing support and encouragement with my book. I couldn't have done it without you guys. I am hoping to get two a week out for you guys at least to make up for it.

Leave any ideas in the comments.

Thankyou all

C xxx