Chapter Fourty-One: second chances

"Me!" I tell him. "I want to help you, want to love you, want to be with you! Dean, I think I am gay..."

Deans P.O.V
What? George. Gay? How?
"But George, I thought that you were in love with Hermione!"

George looks at me and he looks lost.
"I was.... I mean, I thought I was! Of course, I did love her at one point, but I think deep down, I was looking for someone who loved me and felt special when they were with me, which she did, but it made it harder and harder to hide the truth that it wasn't Hermione I loved, it was how she made me feel.

I felt needed. Wanted. I helped her to escape the harsh reality she was stuck in and she needed my help. She needed to realise there was more out there for her, a true soulmate.

For me, I think the fact that instead of a soulmate, I can hear Freds thoughts is because I have never truly let myself love someone, so I don't know what it feels like! Of course, I said I was in love with Hermione but I know now that I wasn't, I was in love with the thought of a happy life with children and a wife for convinience. But I shouldn't have to marry a woman because that is most well known!

I should be able to be with someone that I can help and support. It's hard to find someone in the wizarding world who feels the same way I do and is gay!

I thought that after Fred died, I wasn't worthy enough to love another man because we were supposed to be there for eachother. We were there to help eachother. And then he left and I felt unworthy of any kind of love.

I think that is why, when Hermione knocked on my door, she made me feel worthy and appreciated. But I don't want to feel worthy and apreciated unless it's with the right person . I ruined her life, and now I have ruined Draco's life too.

I feel like helping you might make up for that. Rehabilitating you. Nurturing you. Caring for you. Loving you.

Please, tell me you feel the same way. Tell me I am not the only one that feels it. Tell me I'm not mad..."

I look at George. I don't know. I have only just stopped being obsessed with Harry. I don't know if I can just fall in love with him. But he is the only one offering me any help. The only one offering to love me.

He isn't bad looking once you get past the trouble he causes! I can't help but want him. I want to be happy with someone, and he has offered! Not to mention the fact that there isn't many offers. In school he was always nice and we got on well, there is definitely some attraction there.

"Look, I'm not going to say yes, but I am going to say no. Maybe we need to help eachother and then we will find out if there is something between us. I can't say that I don't want what you have said, because I do. I want it more than anything.

But I need to make sure that I let myself have it. I have been so hung up on someone that was never gonna love me back that I don't know wether or not I can let someone love me. I will try."

Fred's P.O.V
I can see everyone looking at me expectantly. What was he saying?

I don't know if I should say. It's George's private thing, and I already feel bad enough about invading his thoughts! Maybe I shouldn't have.

"Look, guys, I don't think I want to say. I feel bad enough for listening in, I can't share his buisness with you. We will have to wait and see if he tells us, okay? End of story!"

So, everyone walks away to continue their everyday stuff and I am catching up on everything with Harry, whilst holding my niece, apparently.

"So" Harry starts "it's gonna be a long one. Basically, when you left, George was broken, he was destroyed. He wouldn't come out of his room. Then, Hermione and Ron got engaged but apparently she had relations with George.
I proposed to Ginny.

Then, hermione broke up with Ron because she thought he cheated only for her, Ginny and Draco to be kidnapped.

When they were kidnapped, by dean, we started getting the soulmate bonds and it helped me realise a month later where they were.

Whilst in the house, Hermione slept with Draco and when they came out, she was pregnant and her soulmate link had linked her up with Draco.

Meanwhile, Ginny was pregnant with my baby but we lost it. Then, Dean kidnapped Ginny and killed me in return for her. Then, I didn't actually die and I came back and Ginny had lost another baby that was deans. Dean got put in prison and things were quiet.

Then, I found out that Voldemort was related to me and Hermione is my twin sister.

Then I found out I had a cyst in my brain

Then, Hermione had her baby and me and Ginny had our wedding and that brings us to now. I am having my cyst operated on soon and Ginny is pregnant.

Any questions?"

I just look at him, baffled. All of things happened. I wasn't here to see my baby sister get married. And it was all his fault.

"Look, harry, we cant let dean live after all he has done. We can't. Do you want to help?"

An//: Thankyou so much for reading this chapter, it was a bit of a strange one and I was recalling what happened. I just wanted to say Thankyou to all the loyal readers that keep asking for chapters.

It was a 1000 word one this time to celebrate hitting 50k reads!!!!!! Thankyou all so much for that, and I even have readers from New Zealand! So if you could all comment where you are from so that I can see how far my story has travelled I would love that!

Thankyou all again, and I will get back to regular uploads I promise

C xxx