Chapter Fourty: Its All George-Georges P.O.V

A chance of rehabilitation. A chance at love. He deserves it. After all, I got one.

George's P.O.V
"Ginny, stop! You can't give him the kiss! Please, think about it! When I acted out because of love, I got a second chance, so he should as well!

No body should be sentenced to a life where all they see is their darkest moments, especially if their darkest moments have been for love. Please Ginny, find a way, find a way to help him. Find a way to save him, like you did me! Please."

She sighs as she looks at me. I don't think she is very happy, but she trusts me. She backs away and Dean knows that he can't try anything. We stand there, Wands at the ready, incase we need them.

I see the relief in his face as he realises he isn't going to get the dementors kiss! His shoulders relax and though he is still scared, he isn't as scared.

I need to talk to him. Help him.

"Ginny, you go home and be with Harry, be with Fred, he needs you. I need to stay. I need to help rehabilitate him. He needs help and support and I know he has done some bad stuff, but haven't we all?"

He needs my help and I think Ginny can tell that I need to be here because she agrees. She nods and squeezes my arm before apperating away. She knows that for me to feel like I am truly forgiven, I need to do this.

So, after she has gone, I turn to Dean.

"We should sit down, somewhere more comfortable. I know a place. Trust me!" I say, and I apperate us to a muggle street. We walk up the street a bit more and come to a door.

"Well, here we are. My house. I used some of my money from the joke shop to buy it for Fred and I before I thought he was dead. I haven't come here yet because I didn't think I could, but now that I know he is alive, I know we can live here eventually."

I get the keys out and unlock the door. We walk in and it's just how I remember. Modern and secluded. Just what we need. As wizards, it's more helpful if we have somewhere that we can go that is out of the way from others but away from the wizarding world. It's perfect.

So, we go into the house and we sit on the couch. I put the kettle on and make a cup of tea.

So we sit down and we start to talk. I go first.

"Dean, why? Why did you put us all through it? For love? I get that people do crazy things for love, hell I have done crazy things for love, or what I thought was love. So why the hell did you put all of us through this for a guy you know you can't have?

You could have been honest, could have told him. He would have understood. He wouldn't have loved you back, and he never will because he loves Ginny, but he would have understood.

You know that he would have done what he could to help you move on and find love, just as he is with me. He would introduce you to his friends, Muggle and wizard. He would do what he could to make you happy."

Dean picks up his mug of tea and cradles it in his hands.

"Look, it's not that simple. My parents are old fashioned. They don't know I am gay. My mother hates me now, as should everyone. It's not that easy for me. I am gay, so my options are limited anyway, let alone I have been to and escaped prison twice, I have been a sexual predator, a stalker, a kidnapper and a truly horrific person.

There is nothing more I could have done to make people hate me. Who is going to love me after that? Who the hell is going to give me a chance? Who is going to want to help?"

"Me!" I tell him. "I want to help you, want to love you, want to be with you! Dean, I think I am gay..."

An:// thankyou so much for reading, sorry it's a short chapter! Who likes the plot twist?

If you liked, please vote and leave a comment!

Shout out goes to @Eb4569 to say Thankyou for all the support on the book these last few days!

Thankyou for reading

C xxx