Chapter Twenty-One: Change In Heart

Not quite the reunion I pictured but oh well. At least I have her back now, and I can do everything in my power to protect her. I don't want any harm to come to her ever again, and I know the only way I can do that and stay with her. Kill Dean....

Harry's P.O.V
I am waiting next to an anxious looking Ron for news about Ginny. I hope she is okay. I am about to go and get some information from the front desk when Ginnys nurse comes out. "Which one of you is her boyfriend?" she ask soothingly.

"I'm her fiancé!" I reply, getting worried. The nurse looks at me and asks me to come in the room. She asks Ron what relation he is to Ginny. He explains and goes in to the room with us.

We sit down opposite her. "it's good news!" she starts. "We were able to heal the majority of the burns on her using potions and wands, but she will have to stay in a bit longer to heal the rest. The baby is fine." she finishes.

What? Baby? No? She can't be, can she. Not unless...... Oh no. What did I do. Ron looks at me and I shrug to show that I didn't know either.

I am panicking. She has known for a few months and I haven't been there to help. Does she know? I need to see her.

"Is she awake? When will I be able to see her?" I ask, tears starting to fall from my cheeks. The nurse looks at me and sighs.
"Yes she is awake and fine, but I don't want to overload her. Only one at a time!" she says solemnly.

I look at Ron and we silently come to an agreement. He sits down while I go in and speak to her.

I walk in and see that she is almost back to normal. I hated that she almost died. Typical. Everyone I love gets hurt.... Wait. No. It will break us both. I can't. She must leave though, or her and the baby will be in danger, and risking one life is enough, but I could never risk 2.

She looks at me as I walk in and grins. She sits up and throws her arms around me, lips forcing themselves against mine. I instantly relax. She is like a drug. The more I have, the more I want.

"Harry, I have missed you so much you don't even know. That empathy link is a bugger. I don't know who kept hitting you in the stomach but I bloody well hurt!" she rants breaking apart from the kiss.

It clicks. The pain I have been having. It's the baby. Not because of me. It was the empathy link. I start to smile, not able to contain it.

" What are you smiling at, Potter? " Ginny asks jokingly. I look at her. "The pain wasn't from me. Ginny, your pregnant."

Ginnys P.O.V
Pregnant. What. No. I can't be. "Harry, its not possible, we havent done anything and I haven't been with anyone else!" I exclaim. Harry looks at me with wide eyes. "The day I came back we did!" he exclaims.

Crap. I forgot about that. I need to come to a decision about what I am going to do. Then it clicks. I know. I tell Harry my idea and he nods. "Whatever makes you happy, love."

Hermione's P.O.V
As soon as I get out of that place I run into Ron's arms. I breathe in his scent. Alcohol. "Ron, I am so sorry I should never have left you! I should have remembered that we were all together on Wednesday and that you would never leave me!" I say in his ear. "I can't believe I didn't see you in that place! I heared you getting tortured because of the empathy link."

He looks at me like I have grown another head. He shrugs it off and says "I wasn't in that place, that's why..." he looks at me. "all I could hear was you being tortured constantly and, Hermione, it killed me!"

"He only tortured me a few times Ron. I think I know what's happened here. I think we have both had a change in hearts........"

An/ thankyou for reading this chapter and sorry I haven't uploaded in ages I have been super busy at home and school but will try and get back into it soon. Thankyou for 2.5K and thanks for understanding. If you enjoyed leave a vote because it will help me in the Wattys and please leave feedback in the comments because it really helps.

C xxx