Chapter Thirteen: Catching Up

At 3am I am woken up by the same nightmare as always. The day Harry got killed. This time, I am woken by something I never expected. Someone stroking my hair. I am about to scream, but who ever it is stops me. "shhhh," he shushes me. I know who it is. Harry.

Ginnys P.O.V
Omg. It can't be. He is dead. My mind must still be dreaming. I know how to tell. You have extra fingers in dreams. I put my hand in front of my face and count the fingers. 5. I do the same with the other hand. Also has 5 fingers. I'm not dreaming. It's all real.

"What? How are you here? You died? I went to your funeral!" I whisper shouted at him. He looked at me and smiled. "I will explain how I am here later, to everyone else, but for now, we both need sleep." Harry said softly. I grinned at him, happy to see his face once more.

Hermione's P.O.V
I wake up at around 2am. There is something I need to do. I apologise to Ron and go to George's room. The door is slightly open so I walk in, shut it and spell it with a mufliato curse.

I go over to George's bed and I see that he is awake. He looks at me confused and whispers " What the hell are you doing here Hermione. You scared me half to death."

I giggle and sit on the bed next to him. "I am so sorry for scaring you, George." I start. "I just really needed to speak to you about what happened earlier. I felt something, when you said all those really lovely things about me, and I have never felt them before. I know you ment it, but with Ron, it feels forced. I know you felt something too."

When I finish saying what I needed to say, I look over at him. He has a smile etched onto his face, and I know he felt something too. I lean in and kiss him, my body doing it before my brain has a chance to catch up.

Once my brain has finally caught up, I pull away, really angry with myself. I just threw everything away, but it felt kind of right. And I know how bad that is, but it's the truth. I look at George and start to apologise for kissing him, when I am cut of by him kissing me again.

This time, we properly kiss, and one thing leads to another. You know where it goes from there. Once we are done, however, I go back to mine and Ron's room because I don't want to get caught. That felt good. Really good.

Ginny's P.O.V
I get out of bed at 7:30am and see Harry next to me. Last night felt like a dream, but it wasn't. He is back. I wake him up and he grunts. I go down the stairs and into the kitchen, shortly followed by Harry. I make some breakfast for myself and Harry and we sit down and catch up.

The time for the dreaded bit of news comes around and I tell him. "Yesterday, I told the family some news. They all took it really well. When Dean kidnapped me, there was something else that happened, and I am scared to tell you. Basically, when he kidnapped me, he also raped me and now I am pregnant." I explain.

I look over at Harry when I say this, and he has a glint in his eye. It's one I know very well. The murderous one.  "Harry, you can't kill him" I say. "He doesn't even know that you are alive, and that could be a massive lead for us.

He looks at me and sighs. "I know, but I just never want anyone to hurt you. I am sorry. I won't kill him." I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and look up to see a very chirpy Hermione and a tired, grumpy looking Ron. They look at us and their mouths fall open. "Harry!" they yell.

Harry's P.O.V
I am getting hugged by Hermione and Ron. It feels amazing. I have missed this. I don't think they will be this happy later, when they find out how I am back. For now, we will wait for everyone to wake up and come downstairs.

*later that day*

We have all caught up and established that I am not a dream. We are all sat in the living room and I am about to tell them how I am back. "I never actually died!" I start. "I paid the funeral people to put a fake body in my coffin.

I ran away for a bit to get away from all the death eaters trying to kill me. I came back as soon as I thought was safe, as soon as everyone thought I was dead. I am so sorry for all the heartbreak I put you all through, especially Ginny. I was going to write or something, but I didn't because I could have got caught. "

An// I hope you liked this chapter. If you did then give it a vote and a comment. This chapter is dedicated to LilyandJames_Potter because she has came up with loads of ideas on how Harry is back in the comments, and she is a frequent reader. So, my thanks go out to you. I upload every Thursday. Add me to your reading list, it will mean the world to me. I have uploaded this chapter early on special request and will be back like normal on Thursday, so you get two chapters this week. Thanks.

C xxx